Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2021, 12:15 PM   #31
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
Every evening after you set up camp you can only wear one item of clothing (plus shoes)- pack all the others away in your bag.

You are not allowed to take clothes out of your bag, so each morning you have to ask your friend to give you clothes and choose what you wear.

Each day while you're hiking, your friend can tell you to:
1. Strip completely
2. Strip to your underwear
3. Go topless
4. Go naked from the waist down

The first day she does this you must remain this way for 5 minutes, on each next after that you have to add another five minutes before you can get dressed again.
Damn thats a hard but good one.. and like you would imagined Antonia loves it. I guess she will use this with no shame at all.
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:17 PM   #32
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Well so is it possible that she does something to you

Get in a spread eagled position and blindfolded
Then she will tickle you for 30 mins
Once the tent is set up
Yeah that is possible. I see you guys dont go easy on me. :0 But i will do it!
Old 08-05-2021, 12:18 PM   #33
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

If humilation is fine you will eat with hands tied behind the back
On fours each meal of this trip
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:20 PM   #34
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Get into a secluded woodland area - you should know your ways around. You'll need a smartphone with a dataplan, use KIK or something similar.
Temperatures should be high enough to not catch a cold from running around naked.

Find a hiding spot, get naked (I recommend to keep sneakers on), hide your clothes well (you might be away for a while).
Now what? Get a guide!
Maybe you know someone who should be your guide or get a volunteer (shouldn't be to hard to find here, should it? I would)

Now this goes like a classic pen&paper roll playing game. Tell your guide what you see and ask what to do. If you got a fair data connection use voice (much faster than typing out messages especially if you also want to concentrate on your surrondings to not bump into someone taking a walk.
Examples:
You follow a small path and get to a fork - send your guid a pic and ask where to continue.
You hear voices nearby - ask if you should try to hide and wait, sneak closer to see whats going on, try to get away quickly without beeing seen
You find a raised blind - ask if you should explore / get inside, or go somewhere else...

Plan how long this should go. And when to start heading back. Mark your starting place GPS location on a map on your phone to be sure to find your way back. Make sure the battery is full before you start.

If you want to take this a step further - add a tracking software on your mobile and allow your guide to see where exactly you are on a google map or similar - this would allow your guide to keep you in a more save(-ish) area, guide you to interesting, exciting, risky locations and also guide you back to your startin point (this would of course require a very high level of trust between the player and the guide)

Your guide will be your friend
Amd keep the mobile charged before doing this
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:41 PM   #35
Will90

Hey there! Find a path where you know that a few people will pass by. Bring Antonia with you and make sure that your phone/her phone is charged. Hide in a location that is close to the path but keeps you invisible for the people (with a slight chance to be seen though if people look closely). When you hear someone coming, pull down your bottoms and start masturbating. Be noisy and have Antonia video it. Repeat this so that you have at least one video (with a different person passing by) that you have to watch (with or without Antonia, that's up to her) for each of the remaining days of your trip. She also gets to make you watch one of the videos whenever she pleases.
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:59 PM   #36
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
If humilation is fine you will eat with hands tied behind the back
On fours each meal of this trip
Hey, I rather meant like humiliate me sexually but i can try that too! Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 08-05-2021, 01:02 PM   #37
Julia_

Just for letting you know. Its now rather dark so we found a place to stay for the night. I am already in my undies since my dare was to build the tent in on piece. So we build the tent now.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:05 PM   #38
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Before turning in for the night you are to strip naked in front of the campfire.

Antonio will provide you instructions on where and how to touch yourself bringing you to a slow and humiliating orgasm. Roll a dice to determine how many orgasms you need before going into the tent.

You are not allowed to wear clothes in the tent, you will go in naked and get dressed outside of it the next morning. If for some reason you need to go back in the tent you are to strip naked again.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:06 PM   #39
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Get into a secluded woodland area - you should know your ways around. You'll need a smartphone with a dataplan, use KIK or something similar.
Temperatures should be high enough to not catch a cold from running around naked.

Find a hiding spot, get naked (I recommend to keep sneakers on), hide your clothes well (you might be away for a while).
Now what? Get a guide!
Maybe you know someone who should be your guide or get a volunteer (shouldn't be to hard to find here, should it? I would)

Now this goes like a classic pen&paper roll playing game. Tell your guide what you see and ask what to do. If you got a fair data connection use voice (much faster than typing out messages especially if you also want to concentrate on your surrondings to not bump into someone taking a walk.
Examples:
You follow a small path and get to a fork - send your guid a pic and ask where to continue.
You hear voices nearby - ask if you should try to hide and wait, sneak closer to see whats going on, try to get away quickly without beeing seen
You find a raised blind - ask if you should explore / get inside, or go somewhere else...

Plan how long this should go. And when to start heading back. Mark your starting place GPS location on a map on your phone to be sure to find your way back. Make sure the battery is full before you start.

If you want to take this a step further - add a tracking software on your mobile and allow your guide to see where exactly you are on a google map or similar - this would allow your guide to keep you in a more save(-ish) area, guide you to interesting, exciting, risky locations and also guide you back to your startin point (this would of course require a very high level of trust between the player and the guide)

Your guide will be your friend
Amd keep the mobile charged before doing this
So this is really complex. We would rather get like tasks that we can do while we also get going since we need to get to the trainstation in the end of the days. We think this would take to long. Sry.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:09 PM   #40
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
Hey there! Find a path where you know that a few people will pass by. Bring Antonia with you and make sure that your phone/her phone is charged. Hide in a location that is close to the path but keeps you invisible for the people (with a slight chance to be seen though if people look closely). When you hear someone coming, pull down your bottoms and start masturbating. Be noisy and have Antonia video it. Repeat this so that you have at least one video (with a different person passing by) that you have to watch (with or without Antonia, that's up to her) for each of the remaining days of your trip. She also gets to make you watch one of the videos whenever she pleases.
This also is a hard one but i think this one is possible. And i kinda find the idea of masturbating in front of Antonia.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:12 PM   #41
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Before turning in for the night you are to strip naked in front of the campfire.

Antonio will provide you instructions on where and how to touch yourself bringing you to a slow and humiliating orgasm. Roll a dice to determine how many orgasms you need before going into the tent.

You are not allowed to wear clothes in the tent, you will go in naked and get dressed outside of it the next morning. If for some reason you need to go back in the tent you are to strip naked again.
We dont have a campfire. And i anyway had to get naked for sleeping already (which iam just to let you know because the tent is build... fully by antonia because i try to get those answered).

We dont have a dice of course.

I will take the last rule
Old 08-05-2021, 01:14 PM   #42
Julia_

So we will do the dare with the spread eagled position now. Antonia is excited. (I am already naked because of the one with undies for building tent and then be naked in it.) So see you in 30 mins.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:15 PM   #43
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia_ View Post
We dont have a campfire. And i anyway had to get naked for sleeping already (which iam just to let you know because the tent is build... fully by antonia because i try to get those answered).

We dont have a dice of course.

I will take the last rule
Your probably pretty horny also, since your naked let Antonio tell you how to masturbate before you turn in.

Hows it feel to be naked in front of her?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:20 PM   #44
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia_ View Post
Hey, so as the title says: me and my friend are on a hike. We talked a lot and i dont know how but we landed on fetishes and kinks. So I told her about liking to be like exposed. She now wants me to do dares to push me. So we made a pause real quick, took a picture and made a account real quick.

Now a little more background: we both have holidays right now and we went on a hike together for already 2 days and 10 in the following days. We camp outdoor (we got a tent with us) and are mostly in the woods.

Maybe you got some ideas i could do. I kinda agreed to do the possible and "okay" ones from now on till the trip ends. If you need any more information just ask. I will try to keep my phone charged - which isnt that easy while hiking.
Whenever you use toilet or bathroom you're to be naked afterwards for 30 minutes and she gives you a dozen spanks on your bare with whatever she likes and has to hand.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:32 PM   #45
Julia_

Okay so tickling isnt so fun. For neither of us. But laying there like this was embarassing anyway. We stopped before since it got boring. We will sleep now. See you tomorrow.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, flashing, public