Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-18-2014, 04:43 AM   #1
Callie324

Default Shower(females) kind of a punishment

This works best if you have a shower with a detatchable sprayer but could be adjusted. I haven't done this yet so if someone wants to roll for me. I will.

Get a cup of ice, clothes pins, vibrator and something for your ass. Strip naked and get into the shower like normal. Wash your hair and body, shave if you have to.

Ice.
Now we don't want you to be too comfy so....
1. Put an ice cube in your pussy or ass while washing your hair. Once it melts insert another. Repeat 5 times.
2. Insert two ice cubes in your ass and pussy.
3. The entire time you are washing your hair and body and shaving there must be an ice cube in both your pussy and ass. Keep replacing it as it melts.
4. As many piers of ice as you can fit in your ass.
5. Lucky you no ice.
6. Again no ice but you have to do this dare and refill for the next 3 showers.
Now see the sprayer to spray warm water on your ass and pussy to warm them up. Once you have finished your normal shower routine continue.

Nipples.
Pinch and twist and flick your nipples for....
1.10 seconds each side.
2. 20 seconds each side.
3. 30 seconds only on the right
4. 40 seconds only on the left
5. 50 seconds each side
6. 1 minute each side

Cold!!!!!
Take the detatchable sprayer and turn it on cold.
1. Spray each nipple for 5 seconds
2. Spray only the left nipple for 15 seconds.
3. Spray each nipple for 18 seconds.
4. Spray only the right nipple for 20 seconds.
5. Spray each nipple for 10 seconds then flick and pinch them. Then spray for another 10.
6. Spray each nipple and your pussy for 22 seconds.

Clothes pins
1.Now that your nipples are nice and hard put one clothes pin on each nipple side ways so the tip of your nipple stands out. Keep these on for 5 minutes then flick and twist them for 30 seconds before removing.
2. Put a clothes pin only on the very tip of your nipple so that it is sticking straight out. After 3 minutes twist and tug on them before pulling them off.
3. Use the same positioning for the clothes pin as in 1 but stretch with your arms above your head to really feel the pins pull. Then roll the dice if you get even then use warm water to spray the pins off. If you get odd use cold water to spray the pins off. If the water doesn't know them off then flick them off while holding the water over your nipple.
4. Put a clothes pin on your nipple and in various positions on your breast. Then Then roll the dice if you get even then use warm water to spray the pins off. If you get odd use cold water to spray the pins off. If the water doesn't know them off then flick them off while holding the water per your nipple.
5. Same positioning as number 2 Then roll the dice if you get even then use warm water to spray the pins off. If you get odd use cold water to spray the pins off. If the water doesn't know them off then flick them off while holding the water over your nipple.
6. You choose.

Now use your vibrator on your nipples 20 seconds each.
Now lay down in the tub. Use clothes pins to pin your pussy lips open . This exposes your clit for the vibe. Now stick your toy or object in your ass and turn your vibrator on your clit. Insert to fingers in your pussy and wiggle them while the vib buzzes on your little clit. The toy in your ass will most like start to slide out. Use your foot if you can or the and that's in your pussy st shove it very quickly back in yor ass. You may not remove the vib from your clit. When you are about to cum stop. Do this twice and your e done. If you accidentally cum pm me for punishment.

Again roll for me if you'd like me to do this and I will post a detailed report
Callie324 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk