Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-15-2015, 07:52 AM   #1
DareProphet

Default Leveling Dice Dare

How to do this: Roll a dice to the the lvl 1 dice dare. Dices here are always D6. Follow the instructions. If you fail at any of them for any reason, you must do one from the punishment dice dare. 24 hours after coming here to do the dice dare (or once you`re done if that happens in less than 24 hours), post the number(s) you rolled and your feedback.

Warning: Due to reroll chances and some roll that pull more dices, this dare to can expand quite a bit. Should you have done every dare that does not belong to lvl 0, you may leave the thread by getting someone else to do this dice dare.

Warning: The "special" levels are dangerous levels that may force you to spend money or go beyond your limits. You have been warned.

Explanations (will be edited if necessary to answer questions): "Every time you roll this one" is every time you roll that number on that lvl.
Rolling new dices or rerolling doesn't remove any previous effects.
You level up only if you get a dare to level up from the dice. Also, when asked to reroll, you reroll for the same level you were in.

Lvl 0: The freedom roll
1. Congrats, you don`t have to do any of the dares you got from this thread and may stop any you were currently doing. You`re free! To celebrate, post VICTORY on top of your post on this thread.
2.Well, you still have to do all the dares you got here, but this one won`t give you any extra ones.
3.Reroll
4.Do the lvl 1 dice dare again.
5.From now on, any dares that would lead you to lvl 0 lead you to doing lvl 1.
6.Flip a coin and roll a dice. Heads, you do the lvl that you got from the dice. Tails, do a "special" level. That level will be 7 if you roll 1 or 2, 8 if you rolled 3 or 4 or 9 if you rolled 5 or 6.

Lvl 1: Starting Point
1.Add DareProphet to your "loves" section. If you don`t have one, create it. If this was done before, add "Dareprophet" in size 5 green colored bold to your signature. If this too was done before, reroll.
2.Roll the die an extra two times for this level.
3.You will add a PM dare that forces you to come and do the dice dare on this thread again. If done before, PM me asking for a new PM dare to add to yours.
4.All posts you make for a week must end with "One more thing...who are you again?". Flip a coin. Heads, you`re free. Tails, reroll.
5.Do all of the previous.
6.Reroll. Now, roll a dice. You must do the dice dare of the lvl you got.

Lvl 2: Chances
1.Do a lvl 0 dare.
2.Roll two extra dice.
3.Write DareProphet in three parts of your body.
4.All posts you make for a week must begin with "I love you". Flip a coin. Tails, kiss my avatar on the screen. Heads, kiss the avatar of everyone who posted here.
5.Listen to this whole.
6.Flip a coin. Heads, do 3,4 and 5. Tails, roll a dice. You must do the dice dare of the lvl you got.

Lvl 3: Who are you?
1.You will change your profile details by making this thread your favorite dare, changing where you live to Getdare and the "I am" section to "DareProphet`s greatest fan." The minimum time like this is one week for every time you role this one.
2.Send me a PM asking for a new profile pic and avatar. You will use those for at least a week for every time you roll this one.
3.Roll three dice.
4.Begin every post and PM with I`LL KILL YOU. If anyone asks for an explanation, you are not allowed to tell them it was because of a dare. Keep doing that for 3 days for every time you roll this one.
5. Do all of the previous, but skip nb 3.

Lvel 4: PMs

1.You will PM 5 random members praising this thread.
2.You have to PM me 3 ideas of dares for future themed dice dares like this one. The themes will be at the bottom of this thread.
3.Roll three dice.
4.Your every post and PM will begin with "Hi dear!" and end with "PLEASE LOVE ME!!!". You are not allowed to explain. This will go on for four days for every time you roll this one.
5.You will PM 20 random members for every time you rolled this one and describe everything you admire about them (even if you don`t actually admire them). If they reply playing along with it or teasing you about it, you have to play along for as long as they keep replying.

Level 5: Boosting

1.Lvl 0 is now locked. If you´d be directed to lvl 0 instead you go to lvl 1. If this was done before, you will instead have to roll a dice and will be redirected to the lvl you get.
2.Send me a friend request. Then you have to get someone to do this dice dare for every time you rolled this one.
3.Every time you´d roll any number of dices for this thread, roll twice that number instead. Reroll.
4.Whenever you finish a PM or post, switch the order of the words. Roll a dice for every time you roll this one and sum the results, then multiple them by 5. That`s how many posts/PMs you must do this on.
5.You will start a blog where you`ll report how all of this dares went along. That blog will not be affected by the rules applied to PMs or posts from anywhere. Reroll.
6.Flip a coin and roll a dice. Heads, you do the lvl that you got from the dice. Tails, do a "special" level. That level will be 7 if you roll 1 or 2, 8 if you rolled 3 or 4 or 9 if you rolled 5 or 6.

Lvl 6: Coins everywhere!
1.Flip a coin. Now roll a dice. Heads, you have to use the PM dares of the number you got to get those people to do this dare. Tails, you have to get that same number to send me a friend request or comment on one of my blogs instead.
2.Flip a coin. Heads, you send everyone who posted on this thread one of their PM dares. Tails, you do all of yours.
3.Every time you´d roll any number of dices for this thread, roll twice that number instead. Reroll.
4.Flip a coin. Heads, post on all threads of the first [roll a dice] pages of the "person above truth or dare" section. Tails, you will PM me or one of my slaves and be a slave to that person for 3 days for every time you rolled this one. (Note, if I don´t reply to your PM, I`m likely too busy, so you`ll have to PM one of my slaves instead. Example: Wedgielover890)
5.Flip a coin. Heads, reroll. Tails, do a "special" level. That level will be 7 if you roll 1 or 2, 8 if you rolled 3 or 4 or 9 if you rolled 5 or 6.
6.Do a "special" level. That level will be 7 if you roll 1 or 2, 8 if you rolled 3 or 4 or 9 if you rolled 5 or 6.

"Special" Levels

Lvl 7: Money, money, money
1.Go out and buy some food. Flip a coin. Heads, get some laxatives and lots of water. Tails, buy food that is not meant for you, such as dog food or baby food.
3.Go out and buy a leash, a pacifier, a collar, diapers and rope.
4. PM two random members asking what you should buy and buy everything the ask you to.
5. Go out a buy clothes not for your gender. Flip a coin. Heads, you must try them on at the store. Tails, go to a random name generator an get a name from the opposite gender to make your own for a day. During that day, you must refer to everyone by the wrong gender.
6.Reroll. Then, roll another dice and do a "special" level. That level will be 7 if you roll 1 or 2, 8 if you rolled 3 or 4 or 9 if you rolled 5 or 6.

Lvl 8: Limitless
1.Cut yourself or punch your own nose until it is bleeding. Spread some blood on your forehead. You are not allowed to clean it up for two days.
2.You will get a permanent tattoo that reads "Getdare rules!"
3.Send me and three random members a full body (including face) pic with you on the most embarrassing outfit you can.
4.You will send me and three other random members a vid of you singing the music in this video with the girliest voice possible and wearing whatever you are wearing right now.
5.Go outside wearing a piece of paper strapped in both your front and your back, which reads "I am worthless, please kick."
6.Reroll. Then, roll another dice and do a "special" level. That level will be 7 if you roll 1 or 2, 8 if you rolled 3 or 4 or 9 if you rolled 5 or 6.

Lvl 9: Other dice threads
The stuff I wanted for lvl 9 isn`t here yet, so flip a coin two coins. Here are he combos and they`re effects:
first heads second heads: do lvl 0.
first heads second tails: do lvl 7.
first tails second heads: do Lvl 8.
first tails second tails: do a punishment.

Punishement:

Roll a dice:
1.Do lvl 0 and send me a friend request.
2.Start this threads dice dare over again, ignoring all past dares you got from here.
3.Switch your likes and dislikes and color all your limits but two white.
4.Do lvl 7
5. Do lvl 8
6.Do all the punishment except nb 1.

If you enjoyed this one, please post specific topics you`d like me to make a dice dare about. The dice dare will have the same structure as this one, only shifted to those topics. Please POST those topics, don`t PM them (unless you get something like that from a dare above).
Topics to do a thread on: Writing, Age-Play; Pet-play

Puppy out! <3

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!

Last edited by DareProphet; 07-15-2015 at 12:33 PM.
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DareProphet for this post:
Old 07-15-2015, 12:21 PM   #2
testtesttesttest

I started at level 1.
I rolled a 3 first, so I've added "leveling dice dare" to my PM dare list.
I went on to level 2 and rolled a 5, so I had to listen to the worst song ever. The first few seconds (before the guy started singing) were fine, but then it gets really hard not to close my youtube tab.
I moved on to level 3 and rolled a 2, so I've asked DareProphet to send me a new profile pic and avatar. I'll keep them for one week starting today.
I moved to level 4 and rolled a 6. I've reroll and got a 5, so I moved to level 5.
I moved to level 5 and got a 1.
I moved to level 6 and got a 2, so I flipped a coin and got heads. I sent a PM to DareProphet and ask him to do SOOTHER

Likes: Pain, Edging, Orgasm control, Anal, Shemale, Feminization
Dislikes: Hidden public
Limit: Pee, Scat, Public, Family, Permanent, Blood, Face pic

Kik: btwbtw03

PM me OWNED and you can use me freely for an hour

Triggers:
Ask me to wear panties for xx minutes/hours and I'll feel like I have female genitals.
Hypnodrug : Pick one of the colors Red, Green, Orange, Blue, Brown or Yellow and the amount of pills (from 1 to 3)

PM Dares
testtesttesttest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 03:23 PM   #3
RainbowDasher18

Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM Dawes
Watch missy: I’ll watch any diapew video included
Read missy: I’ll read any diapew stowy ow caption included
Dice missy: I’ll play any dice dawe included
Play missy: I’ll enact a chosen diapew scenawio

Likes: Diapews, humiliation, peeing, pooping, baby talk, age play, suppositowy, spanking, enema, hidden public, bondage
Dislike: child chowes, boy clothes, long term dawesChoking
Limits: sweawing, open public, nudity, photos, videos, incest, illegal
RainbowDasher18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:04 AM   #4
wandering76

This looks like a fun dare.

I don't know if you know this but the word Dice is plural. Dice means more than one. The singular version is called a Die. So for example, if you wanted someone to roll 3 you would say "Roll three dice." if you wanted us to roll just one you would say "Roll a die." I'm not trying to be nitpicky or anything. You put all the effort in to coming up with an awesome dare, I just wanted to help with the terminology to make the dare sound even better.
Take care!

Dislikes: Anything Illegal, friends/family, messy/diapers wedgies, etc.
wandering76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:43 AM   #5
sissiesofmarvel3

I rolled a four and then flipped a heads.
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 03:00 PM   #6
testtesttesttest

VICTORY.
I roll 2 and then 1

Likes: Pain, Edging, Orgasm control, Anal, Shemale, Feminization
Dislikes: Hidden public
Limit: Pee, Scat, Public, Family, Permanent, Blood, Face pic

Kik: btwbtw03

PM me OWNED and you can use me freely for an hour

Triggers:
Ask me to wear panties for xx minutes/hours and I'll feel like I have female genitals.
Hypnodrug : Pick one of the colors Red, Green, Orange, Blue, Brown or Yellow and the amount of pills (from 1 to 3)

PM Dares
testtesttesttest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 03:23 PM   #7
DareProphet

Ok, I`m getting the feeling this thread is still being quite misunderstood, so I will give an example.

Meet RoboMember (RM). He will be my fictional getdare member. He will do dares for me to demonstrate, like this one.

"After reading the instructions, RM begins the dare. As instructed, he will roll for level 1 first. Yes, he does not begin at lvl 0, because the instructions read "Roll a dice to the the lvl 1 dice dare". It`s right on the top. Now, he rolled a six. Because of this, he was to BOTH do lvl 1 again (rules say "when asked to reroll, you reroll for the same level you were in." and "Rolling new dices or rerolling doesn't remove any previous effects." ) AND roll a dice to decide his next lvl. He rolls the dice for lvl 1 add gets 1, so he adds DareProphet to his loves section. He then proceeds to roll the dice to determine his next lvl. He gets a 4. For that reason, he will now do the lvl 4 dare. No, he will not do the lvls 2 and 3 because the rules say "You level up only if you get a dare to level up from the dice.". He rolls the dice and gets a 3. Now, he has to roll three dice. He rolls a 5, and two 3s. Which mean, he has to roll 6 dice now. Etc... When he is done, RM posts on the thread telling not only his results but also hi thoughts on the thread. He also suggests me to do one of these about petplay, because he likes petplay so much."

I hope the example was clear. I`d like to thank everyone who tried this thread so far and also "wandering76" in particular for his advice!

Puppy out! <3

/AMA

PM Dares

Last edited by DareProphet; 07-16-2015 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:34 PM   #8
alexlondoner

Default victory

VICTORY!! Oh well that was lucky!

MY RULES

DISLIKES: Edging, face-slaps

LIMITS: Scat, piss, blod, permanent marks, public, showing face, diaper, crossdressing, CBT

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
alexlondoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #9
declangray

Rolled 6, then 3...went to lvl 3 and rolled 2, PMing you now.

Public dares and crossdressing. Webcam (no face).

PM for limits.
declangray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:12 PM   #10
Undisclosed

Starting at Level one I rolled a six so I had to re-roll before I did anything else. I then got a two so I had to roll the die twice more for level one and got a three and a one. The one made me add DareProphet to my "loves" section which I had to add since I didn't have it previously and the three made me add a PM dare that could bring me back here! Finally, I rolled for my original number and got a six so I moved to level six.

On level six I rolled a two so I had to send everyone who's posted so far one of their PM dares. I am sending those now!

Likes : Diapers, Wetting, ABDL, Babying, Spanking, Messing, Forced Regression/Diaper Use, Collar, Leash, Bondage, (Very) Light Chastity
Dislikes :Big Messes, Prolonged Mess, Pain, Writing Lines, Corner Time, etc.
Limits : Illegal, Public, Family, Suppositories/Things up the Bum, Extreme Pain, Pic/Video, Consumption of Excriment, Food Waste

Supplies List

PM Dares
Undisclosed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:54 PM   #11
Xyngra

First I got three so I have to add this as a pm then three again so I wrote his name across my breasts on my stomach and on my arm then I got a six and rolled a five so I went to level 5 and rolled a one there so level 0 is locked on level 6 I rolled a 6 and then a two so I went to level 7 and rolled a one and flipped a heads so I'll soon go out and buy water and laxatives that'll be fun to use I guess and for eight I rolled a five so after the laxatives I guess I'll go outside until I just about poop myself
Dislikes: public and cameras
My BDSM test results
Xyngra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:34 PM   #12
RawrXD

(1).Add DareProphet to your "loves" section
(2).Write DareProphet in three parts of your body.
(3).Begin every post and PM with I`LL KILL YOU. (kinda a limit so i will do punishment)
(Punishment).Do lvl 7
(7).Go out and buy a leash, a pacifier, a collar, diapers and rope
(4).Your every post and PM will begin with "Hi dear!"
(5).Lvl 0 is now locked.
(6).Flip a coin, Tails you do all of your PM dares

♫ I can't disguise I was hypnotized. Lost the track, struggled back ♫

KiK: Little_Boots_Me
Chastity Truths
My PM Dares
My Dice Dare
RawrXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:47 AM   #13
DareProphet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrXD View Post
(1).Add DareProphet to your "loves" section
(2).Write DareProphet in three parts of your body.
(3).Begin every post and PM with I`LL KILL YOU. (kinda a limit so i will do punishment)
(Punishment).Do lvl 7
(7).Go out and buy a leash, a pacifier, a collar, diapers and rope
(4).Your every post and PM will begin with "Hi dear!"
(5).Lvl 0 is now locked.
(6).Flip a coin, Tails you do all of your PM dares
So, this is an example of NOT doing the dare correctly. Please read the rules and the demonstration before posting or doing the dice dare.

Mistake: Only change your level if you get a number that changes your level.

/AMA

PM Dares

Old 07-19-2015, 03:23 AM   #14
kinkygirll

Location: I wont give out these types of infos, so please dont ask

Haha I rolled a 1at the beginning
Limits ( I wont do any of these no matter what) : Serious pain, violence,blood,family, friends, web cam.

Pm me a wedgie n I will do it
Pm me number of spanks n implement, I'll spank myself
Pm me slave ,I'll be your slave for x minutes (max 30 mnts)
kinkygirll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 03:56 AM   #15
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

1 Add DareProphet to your "loves" section.
2 5.Listen to this whole.
3 Send me a PM asking for a new profile pic and avatar
4 You will PM 5 random members praising this thread.
5 6.Flip a coin and roll a dice. Heads, you do the lvl that you got from the dice. Tails, do a "special" level. That level will be 7 if you roll 1 or 2, 8 if you rolled 3 or 4 or 9 if you rolled 5 or 6.
must do the mony but pun
1.Do lvl 0 and send me a friend request.
2.Well, you still have to do all the dares you got here, but this one won`t give you any extra ones.
6 Flip a coin. Heads, you send everyone who posted on this thread one of their PM dares. Tails, you do all of yours.(send everyone who posted on this thread one of their PM dares)
send pm dare

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dareprophet, dice, leveling, original