Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Default 18/F wants to try Hypnosis dares

Recently i have seen many threads and topics about sexual hypnosis.
I really want to try this, as it seems like something i would LOVE. But, i cant find any sites with hypnosis that are free. I cant pay any money for them, as i am saving up and using all of my money to go to college in the fall.

If anyone has any free sites or any saved files with hypnosis on them please post them here!(: Of course, i will report back.

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
uk lad

im pretty conivnced your better saving your time and not even bothering, it a load of rubbish
uk lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
jwill88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrattNights11 View Post
Recently i have seen many threads and topics about sexual hypnosis.
I really want to try this, as it seems like something i would LOVE. But, i cant find any sites with hypnosis that are free. I cant pay any money for them, as i am saving up and using all of my money to go to college in the fall.

If anyone has any free sites or any saved files with hypnosis on them please post them here!(: Of course, i will report back.
Honestly it's not a load of rubbish. Sure, nothing is going to work magically the first time, and a lot of it relies on the power of positive thinking and believing and letting go, but it's just like when you have dreams of things that you'd never think about when you were awake...when put into a trance and someone is speaking to you, they can implant "suggestions" that you'll remember when awoken.

http://www.warpmymind.com is a good free site (you have to register to sign in, but they have lots of free audio files). I'd urge you to use caution, though, because some of the files are referred to as "Curses" and have negative effects (supposedly) until they are removed. I've tried my fair share with no lasting harm (and without taking the "antidotes") -- so again, it's just how much you believe. But if you are just starting out and are uncertain, maybe try something more tame at first.

Hope this helps somewhat!

P.S. There was an audiofile made for men that essentially let you have a hands-free orgasm, and it worked for me. I had to listen to it about three times, but I swear that it worked. Not touching at all.

(http://www.isabellavalentine.com/200...kpot-no-hands/)

The mind is a powerful thing.
jwill88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #4
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Well how would you know that? Did you try it?

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Old 06-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
uk lad

ive met people who claimed to be abe to do it, not sexually but it really didnt work,
uk lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Well im just not sure about it. I want to try something really light you know?

Old 08-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
hypnoaddict

Send a message via Yahoo to hypnoaddict

Can you recommended any good videos/files? As you can see I enjoy being hypnotized (it turns me on for some reason).
hypnoaddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18 female, hypnosis online, sexual