Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fun with Socks for a week! (m/f)

You got to love your socks!!! they do a lot for you everyday!!! so now it's time for another dare with your socks:

First off: if you dont wear socks you must steal some from a family member or buy some...

Have a week sock full of dares:

Day 1: Remember that favorite pair of socks? masturbate into them OR put them into your vag (for 2 minutes) and then wear them for the rest of the day.

Day 2: You love everything about your socks! Pee into a pair of socks and then put it into your mouth for 5 minutes. When finished you can either wear them or get yesterday's pair...

Day 3: Show off your socks!! Walk around as much as possible today with just your socks on. IF anyone compliments them, you must find a bathroom and masturbate to that person (regardless of gender). If somebody ask you why you aren't wearing any shoes, then you must tell them that you have a fantasy for socks and you must request to trade socks (if they refuse then take off your socks, play with them for a minute and return them to your feet) [if they accept switch socks and lick their socks before wearing them]

Day 4: Have a sock wrestling competition with a friend. both players must wear one sock (and no shoes) and wrestle to remove the other players sock. Make the winner get to keep the loser's sock. If you win put their socks up your vag (right in front of them) or (for males) go masturbate into them and then wear them. If you lose, give them your socks and then tell them that you'll do any dare to get them back... Specify that the dare can be ANYTHING... Do the dare.

Day 5: buy some pink socks (ahead of time will make it easier) that are "no show" or small like: http://www.sourcingmap.com/young-gir...s-p-62394.html

BUY EXTRAS

Go around wearing your pink socks and share them with everyone. Anytime you get someone to strike any kind of conversation with you about your socks give them a pair and try your best to get them to put them on. Every 2 people you get to wear a pair = a piece of clothing you get to wear to bed that night (starting naked, 1st clothing must be the socks, then t-shirt/anything above waist, then underwear or sweats)

Day 6: Nightly dare: on the night of the 6th day when everyone isnt watching (or in the middle of the night): go outside (with long socks like this:http://www.zappos.com/roxy-leg-up-ov...tomahawk-brown) and strip down to just your socks. run to the middle of the backyard and masturbate yourself for 1 minute. Then find a nice secret (outside still) area to sleep (if you wish to hide the clothes you stripped out of you must throw them into the trash).afterwards take off one sock and blindfold yourself. While blindfolded remove the other sock and put it up your pussy or (for males) put it on the cock. Fall Asleep. If you are awoken by somebody finding you, you must (as punishment) stay naked for day 7 in your room and masturbate with the socks as many times as possible. If you successfully wake up (at day time), you may remove the blindfold and mouth cover. Return to your room and move on.

Day 7: Call or tell at least 5 people about your fantasy (whether or not your have one) for socks. Constantly play with your socks while doing so. If you are on the phone: ask them about their socks and while doing so tell them you just masturbated with yours. If you are telling them in person then: take off your socks, lick them, shove them down your pants, take them out, smell them, and then put them back on.. (all while talking to them). Every person so successfully tell you get to sleep better.

1 person told: sleep naked with no covers and have a sock up the ass (may be creative to not lose the sock in sleep)

2 people: sleep only with your socks

3 people: cross dress tonight

4: people: sleep however

5 people: you sleep so well that you decide to wear those favorites socks again to bed and the next day.

Have fun with these dares...
1. stay safe!
2. don't do anything you would feel too uncomfortable doing.
3. If you can't do them all then oh well I don't care. Have fun!
4. Do as many as you please. I would find it ALMOST impossible to actually do ALL 7 of these back-to-back

Good Luck! ^.^

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
omega10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to omega10 for this post:
Old 11-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Yess! love this, starting now!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

Done with Days 1 and 2 so far...
Hope to complete more later...
Post any good stories if you have them ^.^

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
Old 11-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
geosnake7
Account Banned

I'm not really a sock guy but i tried this dare did everything but 5 and 7 if you have punishments pm me if not i'll look for a punishment dare.
geosnake7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #5
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnake7 View Post
I'm not really a sock guy but i tried this dare did everything but 5 and 7 if you have punishments pm me if not i'll look for a punishment dare.
In fact I am impressed. No punishment needed. Reward yourself for completing the ones you did do. I have only the first 3 so far. Wanna share any details?

Advertisements
Kink Talk