Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
serazene

Red face Baby boy home alone tomorrow

Hii all!

I am stuck working from home tomorrow and will need to entertain myself from around 7am until 3pm while pretending to be productive.

I have already been told I am not allowed to use the big boy potty at all during that time period and should be diapered, obviously, but nothing beyond that yet.

Looking for anything else you creative folks might have in mind
Could be something specific I should do during the day, a rule to follow, something I should do as/before I get changed and wash up in the evening, instructions about going out for breakfast/lunch, anything within my limits. I will report back on dares or answer questions as much as I can.

You can see some of my previous updates here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=364869

Supplies on hand
Baby stuff (pacifiers, sippy cup, onesie that needs washing, many many diapers, stuffies)
Naughty toys (dildo, magic wand, restraints, lube, condoms, a few other random things)
Soda, beer, liquor
Sugar free gummies (laxative of sorts) and other candies
Most household stuff
Netflix/Hulu (are those supplies? hmm)

Can also pick up some things at the grocery store in the morning if needed when I get my coffee. I'll check the thread in the morning before I go out.

Current rules/dares
No using the potty
Must always have a diaper on with no pants while at home
Must wear my smelly onesie while at home
Must have my paci in while at home, and on my person/visible while out and about

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 05-02-2019 at 10:30 PM. Reason: supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:49 PM   #2
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Paci must be in at all times unless eating

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jamin0731 for this post:
Old 05-02-2019, 08:59 PM   #3
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin0731 View Post
Paci must be in at all times unless eating
Affirmative! May I please have permission to not have in when I'm out of the house for coffee/groceries/lunch (or a compromise/punishment for not doing it in public)?

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 05-02-2019, 09:01 PM   #4
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by serazene View Post
Affirmative! May I please have permission to not have in when I'm out of the house for coffee/groceries/lunch (or a compromise/punishment for not doing it in public)?
Always have it visible and on you in public, doesn't have to be in your mouth

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jamin0731 for this post:
Old 05-02-2019, 09:10 PM   #5
Guyindiapers

I think you should be in your onesie tomorrow! It may need washing, but someone once told me that wearing a dirty one is a good reminder as to why you need those diapers in the first place

Current Stuff:A pack of diapers, Panties, Bras, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Pacifier, ABDL Bottle, and a Nightgown! (Feel free to make suggestions )

Likes: Diapers, Wet/Messy, Crossdressing, submissive play, Hidden public/ minor public, AB/DL, Humiliation, Childish restrictions, and I am Still working on the rest!

Limits: Blood, Family, Fully public, Sexual, Face-pics / Video, wasting perfectly good food, anything while at work, and financial.

Kik: Guyindiapers
Guyindiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Guyindiapers for this post:
Old 05-02-2019, 09:50 PM   #6
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin0731 View Post
Always have it visible and on you in public, doesn't have to be in your mouth
Makes me a little nervous but it's a fair compromise If I'm lucky I won't be out of my car much and the coffee lady won't see it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyindiapers View Post
I think you should be in your onesie tomorrow! It may need washing, but someone once told me that wearing a dirty one is a good reminder as to why you need those diapers in the first place
I'm not sure what I expected, set myself up for that one. May I please get my morning errands out of the way first so people in public aren't smelling old pee?

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 05-02-2019, 09:55 PM   #7
Guyindiapers

Hmm.... I suggest you wear it tonight, you may change out of it for your errands tomorrow, and then when you're done with your errands right back into it you go!

Current Stuff:A pack of diapers, Panties, Bras, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Pacifier, ABDL Bottle, and a Nightgown! (Feel free to make suggestions )

Likes: Diapers, Wet/Messy, Crossdressing, submissive play, Hidden public/ minor public, AB/DL, Humiliation, Childish restrictions, and I am Still working on the rest!

Limits: Blood, Family, Fully public, Sexual, Face-pics / Video, wasting perfectly good food, anything while at work, and financial.

Old 05-03-2019, 07:35 AM   #8
serazene

Rainbow So it begins!

Good morning all! I just rolled out of bed and have a solid 7 hours or so ahead of me.

I have to pee but won't be using the toilet this morning, obviously. It feels like I'll have to go #2 later as well but nothing major yet.

Going to find my pacifier so I can bring it with me on a coffee run, and then get padded before I go out. Once I get back home and finish my coffee the paci is going in my mouth and staying there, pants are coming off and onesie is going on.

Let me know if you have any other "suggestions" or would like more details on anything ^^

edit: got PM instructions to wet myself on the spot to prove that I needed a diaper. I was able to avoid peeing the couch but now I've got some very wet big boy undies and am feeling real small and am gonna change out of those into some proper little boy stuff now...

edit 2: cleaned up in the shower, wearing a diaper under some jeans now and am off to get some coffee + stuff for lunch + little-appropriate drinks.

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 05-03-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: update
Old 05-03-2019, 09:33 AM   #9
serazene

Quick update - I was told over PM to have some of the sugar free gummies before I went out, so I did. That built up into a very large urge over the past hour and I was then instructed to mess myself on the spot, so... I now have a very full diaper (still dry in front, though!) with several hours to go.

Coffee and water will probably catch up with me soon, though it already kind of smells like pee due to the onesie

I've had my paci in for a bit over an hour now.

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 05-03-2019, 12:06 PM   #10
serazene

Lunch time update - got permission to clean up and change after 20 minutes of stewing in the messy diaper. I did not shower, but wiped up by hand (it was very messy...) and got into a fresh one.

I've wet that one about four times now and it's very wet - I've got a large bulge under my onesie. I had my paci in nonstop for almost 4 hours but just took it out for lunch (pizza lunchable!).

I finished off the sugar free gummies and my tummy is mad at me about it, so I think I'll be messing a second time before this afternoon.

Looking for suggestions for anything I should do before getting cleaned up in the next couple hours, or as I get cleaned up... not afraid to get messy or wet once the diaper comes off.

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 05-03-2019, 05:00 PM   #11
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Any media consumption must be designed for babies.

You must wear diapers until tomorrow morning that includes to bed.

all further drinks are to be out of your sippy cup. make sure to drink at least 1 cup worth every hour of liquid, any soda drank must be flat no bubbles.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 04:01 AM   #12
Guyindiapers

Sounds like you had quite a bit of fun yesterday! Any chance we could get a final report on how it went?

Old 05-12-2019, 06:46 PM   #13
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaMaid View Post
Any media consumption must be designed for babies.

You must wear diapers until tomorrow morning that includes to bed.

all further drinks are to be out of your sippy cup. make sure to drink at least 1 cup worth every hour of liquid, any soda drank must be flat no bubbles.
Thank you very much for the directions! Unfortunately I wasn't able to incorporate them the other week because my time alone was coming to a close (already over when you posted), but I'll keep them in mind for next time (Wednesday/Thursday this week).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyindiapers View Post
Sounds like you had quite a bit of fun yesterday! Any chance we could get a final report on how it went?
I can provide more detail on anything you want ^^ Unfortunately not much exciting happened after my last post. I did not end up messing a second time, guess I was empty after all. I got PM instructions to change again, so I did, and wet that one a couple times while playing Magic.

I ended up having some adult fun by myself and got off in the diaper, but my home alone time got cut short so didn't have any extravagant fun in the bathtub or anything like I had been considering. Maybe next time...

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diapers, scat, toilet control, watersports