Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-21-2018, 01:57 PM   #1
DirtyNastyFilth

Default One for the Pee Fans - Centurion Drinking Game

The dare...

The dare is to play the centurion drinking game. For those who don't know, this involves drinking 1 shot or beer or cider, every minute for 100 minutes. Roughly 2.5 litres.

Sounds easy right... well heres the catch. You have to play it in bed!

The rules are simple, if you complete the century without peeing, well done! Go pee in the toilet and have yourself a well earned rest.

If however you pee during the 100 minutes, bad luck, you must stay in your soaked bed until morning!

Still to easy?

Alright, so some of you strong bladdered or just plain foolish folks are still thinking this is easy. Well then, play in hard mode.

It's simple enough, drink double shots. Yes that's right... about 5 litres or beer or cider to hold. You really don't want to pee now because you'll be spending all night in bed with possibly a whole 5 litres to leak. And defo don't puke!

Ok, so this is still to easy for me

Well then you are clearly insane, or just like things very messy.

As I hate to disappoint, heres insane mode! This time play in hard mode, but for every time you pee yourself you must do a dare.

First time of wetting - Take a banana and keep it up your ass.

Second time of wetting - Oh no, you've wet yourself again. Remove the banana and deep throat it 10 times.

Third time of wetting - Push that banana down your throat and hold it there for 30 seconds, or until you puke.

And yes, you still have to stay in bed until morning!

Good luck folks!

If anyone manages to complete this in insane mode, PM me and I will play a round on camera for you, with dares of your choice if I wet.
DirtyNastyFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds fun! I might try adapting for diapers...

I totally recommend using beer over cider. Cider is so carbonated, you WILL puke. I've seen veteran drinkers puke after about 15 minutes doing this challenge with cider.

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:30 PM   #3
DirtyNastyFilth

Think I agree with that! I’ve never tried centurion with cider and expect it’s way too hard!
Old 04-17-2019, 12:08 AM   #4
DirtyNastyFilth

Anyone ever tried this? I’m very tempted to give it a go this weekend!
Old 04-20-2019, 08:35 AM   #5
canrac

I'll try this tomorrow night. I'd imagine that even the drinking part is hard though, regardless of the no peeing. Maybe there should be a punishment for being unable to finish the drinking part? Or a punishment for vomiting?

Perhaps those into gross and messy can only vomit in their bed as well or something, iunno.

Limits: Pain, Family, Anything illegal, Piss drinking/scat eating
canrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 02:02 PM   #6
DirtyNastyFilth

Hope you do give this a go canrac. Let me know how it goes if you do.

When I wrote this my intention was that the person should stay in bed no matter what, vomit included. Anyone who doesn't like vomit should try hard not to throw up

I agree there should be a punishment for being unable to finish the drinking. Any thoughts as to what that should be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canrac View Post
I'll try this tomorrow night. I'd imagine that even the drinking part is hard though, regardless of the no peeing. Maybe there should be a punishment for being unable to finish the drinking part? Or a punishment for vomiting?

Perhaps those into gross and messy can only vomit in their bed as well or something, iunno.
Old 04-20-2019, 03:15 PM   #7
Gayboy0021

I’ve just tried this but by securing my legs to the bed posts so that I physically could not leave, I used cider instead of beer as I didn’t have any... well it was interesting, at first it was easy, the first 30-40 shots of Cider were fine... then it got intense, I felt the need to go and after every shot it got more and more intense. - I leaked after the around 75th shot but managed to stop it, as it got to around 90 I couldn’t hold it and I completely soaked my underwear and the bed... and because I was tied, all I could do wasn’t lay in my piss!
It was fun and highly recommend to all

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 08:53 AM   #8
lakey01

sounds like a fun game, not really one id do as i cant handle drink that well, but would love to watch someone do it, any volunteers send me a message

Pm me or telegram lakey011
lakey01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bed, pee, piss, puke, watersports