Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2015, 04:15 AM   #1
Sd0070

Wink Need a forced piss drink dare

Hey I'm new here, 30 year old male. I want to be forced to drink/taste my piss. I got the idea from a self bondage site where people made devices that forced them to drink pee in order to get a key to unlock themselves. One example is put the key in a glass full of piss and put it on your bed with a straw. You could knock the piss over but then you'll need a new mattress, so you have to drink the pee to safely get the key.

However, I don't want to really be tied up that much. I'm looking for a similar way to have to drink my own piss without being tied up too much. I like the idea of piss ice cube, a tube from dick to mouth, etc. Please give me your best ideas to make myself drink my piss!
Sd0070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 05:51 AM   #2
Leland
Distinguished Member

My idea is to tie yourself supine on the bed in a way that you need a lot of movements and at least 30 seconds to free yourself. So, when your bladder is going to burst, your only option is to drink some of your pee with a funnel-like object, raising your ass above your head, if you don't want to make a mess and pee on your clean bed.

The simplest way I found is to tie 2 scarfs together (or something like that) and make simple loop knots at the two ends so if I put an hand in one of the holes and pull, the knot will tighten around my wrist. I make the scarfs pass under the bed, I lay supine and tie my wrists so the only way to free myself is to crawl to the end of the bed, rotate, lift the bed to make the scarfs pass under the bed legs, and finally reach the wrist of an hand with the other hand. Movements that put a lot of pressure on your bladder. Naked, I tie myself this way only when I can't hold my pee anymore, with a bottle in my mouth with the bottom cut (the funnel-like object). I suggest to add a shoelace to hold the bottle in position without having to clench your teeth. Put some pillows under your back.

Fast, easy, and it will probably force you to drink some of your pee!

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, public, messy, scat, pics.

Pls send this pet PM Dares!

A Cheshire cat owning Luzifell's orgasms furever...
and AnonRK until the end of the month...
so much to do, so little time...

Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:07 AM   #3
Sd0070

That's actually a really good idea leland! I might try it with some modification because my bed is just a box spring on the floor. I'm sure I can think of something. I'll let you know if I do.

Any other ideas, people? I also like "roulette" ideas like pee in one glass and water in two others, blindfold and drink. Or make ice cubes, some water, some pee, some mixed. But with these scenarios there's really nothing forcing me to drink.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:45 PM   #4
Sd0070

Anyone come up with anything? ☺

Likes: piss, anal, mild scat, dirty, pushing limits, crossdressing

Hard limits: eating large amounts of scat, pain, permanent, family/friends, etc
Old 03-25-2015, 04:50 PM   #5
Hoedini

Far to soft. Get on yourbed. Put handcuffs on. Keyk in a bowl. Shit on it. Piss in the bowl. Have fun!

Send a report. Yes you have to.

Limits: social suicide things, pics.

Pm dares
Hoedini is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
drink, pee, piss, taste, urine