Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2023, 10:55 AM   #1
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Break Last thread for a while - Wreck my hole before I move into a van!

As the title suggests I’m moving into my van full time so a lot of kinky stuff just won’t be practacle anymore

So one last challenge! It’s time to wreck my asshole as much as I can before I move into the van and it’s no longer feesable!

For the next two weeks I’m accepting all anal dares 24 hours a day sleeping or waking! Each post can be a new dare or just add time. Each post will add one hour with my large silicone plug. Every tenth post adds one hour with my huge metal meo tunnel plug and every 20th post (if we get to that) adds 10 mins with the humongous doc Johnson ultra girth American bombshell.

As this could be the final send off I’m willing to try lots of different types of dares and do as large a variety of things as possible. If I think it breaches a limit I will say… try me I don’t nesecarily have to think I’ll enjoy it to give it a go! Anal, bondage, wedgies, enema, sissy, etc etc. I’m open to trying most things. All the while in the background each post will keep my plug time up and my hole open!

I have lots of plugs, dildos, ball weights, chastity, rope, latex clothing, vibrators etc.

Let’s see if you can make me regret my kinky send off!

Full reports off course given in detail!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, anal, bondage, butt plug, enema