Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #1
Genetix

Information Dynamic Faproulette Website

I have recently seen a thread where a website was proposed to create faproulettes on the fly. Because of hosting issues the project seemed to die out. As a web developer myself, I am now planning on doing this by myself in my spare time. Hosting the website will not be an issue, as I already own an unused domain.

I have already done some conception and planning on how the system will work user-wise as technically.
Before applying my ideas to code though I'd like you guys to give me ideas & input on this project. You do not have to answer any specifically questions, I'd just like to know your thoughts on this and do some brainstorming with you.

The workflow I am planning on doing looks like this:
  1. Conception
  2. Closed Alpha Version
  3. Feedback Implementation
  4. Applying Webdesign, Enhancing UI & UX
  5. Closed Beta
  6. Feedback Implementation
  7. Open Beta
  8. Feedback Implementation
  9. Release
  10. Further Improvements

As a start, here are some key features I'm planning on integrating:
  • Creation of categories and sub-categories (e.g. Oral > Deepthroat) for a specific selection possibility
  • Image visualizations for each category based on selected theme (e.g. Real, Hentai)
  • Difficulty selections per category or globally (straight or varying)
  • Set the amount of tasks
  • Possibility to select from predefined tasks, create them randomly or manually add some
  • Voice navigation, so you don't have to touch your mouse with your messy hands lul
  • User Area for saving likes, tasks etc.
  • More..

These are just some ideas but you get the point.. feel free to add your feedback via reply or PM. Tell me what you'd love to be included or what annoys you on such systems.

Also I will need people as Alpha/Beta testers. If you wish to apply for that, please do this via PM.

This is not a project made to slowly die out. Give me constructive feedback and I will keep this project going.

Greetings
Genetix
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:14 PM   #2
Golden_Throw

Interesting, may I suggest that you allow plays to chose how much a certain kink is involved? Say someone wants an anal and piss dare but wants much more piss than anal. Normally they can't do that except by sorting though dozens of roulettes.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:56 PM   #3
Genetix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Throw View Post
Interesting, may I suggest that you allow plays to chose how much a certain kink is involved? Say someone wants an anal and piss dare but wants much more piss than anal. Normally they can't do that except by sorting though dozens of roulettes.
Hey

I have just discussed this exact topic a while ago with someone via PM.
I will implement the functionality to scale probabilities of categories / difficulties accordingly. So you could e.g. generate a roulette by going 70% anal, 30% oral probability. What I have not yet worked out fully is, how scaling for subcategories will work exactly (relative to the parent category). Say you'd have included the subcategories "Blowjob" and "Deepthroat" for oral. based on the previous example, you could do something like:
  • [70%] - Oral ( [60%] - Blowjob, [40%] - Deepthroat )
  • [30%] - Anal

Does this make sense? What if you'd want mainly "Deepthroat" throughout the roulette, but only a small amount of "Blowjob"? How could you overcome this "problem"?
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #4
Laila_P

This sounds like a great idea.
Mayby a filter function with avaible tools / equipment like dildos, vibrators, ice cubes, cameras, etc. would be great.

like:
masturbation, clothes control, games, everything based on randomization

mild punishment:
mild anal, online (random opponents!), ice, small buttplug, mild spanking

harsh punishment:
semi-public, non digital pictures (polaroid), toothpaste, hot wax, clean a2m

limits:
family, friends, scat, pee, digital pictures, videos, full public, permanent, illegal, blood

for everything else - ask please!
My Sexmap
Laila_P is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk