Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-03-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Default Sissy Menstruation

[I came up with these in the context of another thread, but since the topic is widely applicable I decided to post it here in a extended fashion.]

Given the amount of Sissys here many of us will be aware of the issue, that it is really unfair that women have to live through a period once a month, whereas lowly Sissys will be spared. As a consequence we should perform some work to provide ways to ensure that Sissys are of at least as bad. Sadly this is not entirely trivial and there is also not an awfull lot around online.

A note to all girls reading this: It might be very helpful if you could post how you experience those days and how you think they could best be simulated.

First of all, there needs to be a discussion on when and how long the periods are. If you plan to go through with it, it should obviously be once a month in regular intervals. For the length there seems to be some variation in real women as well, so to make this random and hard to predict do this:
  • It will always last at least two days with full strength.
  • On the third day you throw a die in the morning it will end with a weakened rule-set if you roll a six
  • On the fourth day it will end with a weakened rule-set if you roll a five or higher
  • On the fifth day it will end with a weakened rule-set if you roll a four or higher
  • On the sixth day it will end with a weakened rule-set if you roll a three or higher
  • On the seventh day it will definitely end with a weakened rule-set

During the period, you should
  • Obviously wear a tampon up the sissy-hole. Make it a big one, so that you don't forget about it as easily.
  • Seriously consider to wear panty-liners at the same time.

In order to prevent drying out your colon, add a small amount of liquid up your rectum after insertion (for example using an enema-muzzle). If you trigger a need to poop, you used way too much.

An important and often overlooked aspect with this is that periods will cause cramps in the abdomen. Leaving out that discomfort for Sissys would turn the entire subject pointless, so here are some ideas to add them back in:
  • Fill a condom with colored water (red food-color for example) and freeze it, when the period begins, remove the condom from the ice-block and insert it into your sissy-vagina. Do this once after getting up in the morning, once around noon, once in the evening and once directly before you go to bed. No expelling it without afterwards replacing it. The ice-dildo that this effectively produces will certainly create substantial discomfort, but there are of course the problems that this is relatively temporary, that it might be hard to insert, and that you can hurt yourself that way. On the upside, you do get some colored water up your butt, so there might even be a small leak.
  • Laxatives can create quite the cramps, but they are also laxatives, so they would have you on the toilet a lot. There is also the question of how healthy they would be.
  • Swallowing a lot of air or pumping it up from the other side might also be suitable to give some cramps, combined with a medium amount of colored water in your butt, this might actually be the best way.

Still, none of these solutions is particularly satisfying. If someone has further input here, please post it!

Apparently real periods can also come with pain in the nipples, which can be emulated with a fine thread tightly bound around them and less effectively with hot sauce on them. If you can get away with it, the best would however be nipple-clamps.

Now for one sissy-specific rule: While real girls can have sex during their period, it is a messy affair and comes with an increased chance of catching infections. Therefore you will not be allowed to cum or play with yourself during that time.

Again: This is not yet perfect and one of the reasons for me to post it like this is that I hope for more input, so that we can develop a great solution within the scope of this thread.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fiona for this post:
Old 12-03-2017, 03:42 PM   #2
jasmine-

Default period

omg, i will be giving this a go

Likes: Age Play (10-16), Diapers, Cross dressing, hidden public.

Limits: camera, illegal, CBT exposure, blood, overtly public, friends, family.
jasmine- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:58 PM   #3
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Then please let us know here how it goes. :-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 12-05-2017, 02:30 PM   #4
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Does really nobody else have ideas how to extend it? Or maybe at least some women that could give us some hints how to make this more realistic?

Old 12-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #5
Consensus
Distinguished Member

This is the sort of thing that gets her attention. So, she knows of a hypnosis file that mimics the behavioural stuff of menstruation on WMG but is also painfully (ha) aware that hypnosis doesn't work for everyone. To simulate that in a less hypnotic way would require sleep deprivation somehow coupled with a full bladder, so some form of drinking regularly before bed might do the trick. That would create the sort of tired feeling, aching bladder and may just provide the extra push toward irritability that progesterone normally provides.

She's not sure if that is the sort of thing that you were looking for, but she is also sure that someone needs to say something because of how much of a great idea this whole thing is.

Adding a corset might help?

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #6
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I have serious doubts in the realism of hypnosis, so that's not really something that I would consider interesting.

Quote:
To simulate that in a less hypnotic way would require sleep deprivation somehow coupled with a full bladder, so some form of drinking regularly before bed might do the trick. That would create the sort of tired feeling, aching bladder and may just provide the extra push toward irritability that progesterone normally provides.
This however is very much so. As I mentioned, I don't know much of the actual effects of menstruation on the woman enduring it, except that it apparently causes severe cramps.

Lack of sleep combined with a full bladder is certainly nothing comfortable and will reduce your concentration by quite a bit, so this could indeed be a way to approach it. A full bladder might also be able to induce a lack of sleep especially if combined with an early alarm-clock. One way that might be able to further increase the effects would be to add a big butt-plug in the evening. Given that those also tend to tire the muscles in a sissy-hole, this might also be usable to mimic swelling the female organs. (I once read that that happens?) If a plug alone would be considered to nice, the next more brutal step here would again be to lube it with hot sauce, as that would definitely end up burning.

So yes, this is exactly the kind of feedback that I'm interested in.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:39 PM   #7
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

I would never trust putting a tampon up my rear. However, getting the thickest maxipads would be a good alternative. You'll definitely know they are there. And be required to change it out daily, so you're having to buy new maxipads regularly.

I would also not risk putting ice up the rear. Especially that frequently. But, an enema could give you a bloated feeling and could be colored with food dyes.

If you're lucky enough to have a Mistress who is interested in tending to your sissy nature, then tie your periods to hers. Make sure that as you near her cycle, you start carrying pads on you. As soon as she hits hers, she lets you know and you have to immediately start using pads. (Hence carrying them on you.) If no Mistress, then maybe a trusted friend?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 04:54 AM   #8
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Post
I would never trust putting a tampon up my rear. However, getting the thickest maxipads would be a good alternative. You'll definitely know they are there. And be required to change it out daily, so you're having to buy new maxipads regularly.
I am not going to claim that wearing a tampon in your butt is the safest thing in the world, but if you comine it with a small enema, such that it doesn't have to take the liquid from the colon and change it regularly, There really shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Maxipads are of course possible, but they basically represent the easy way around it.

Quote:
I would also not risk putting ice up the rear. Especially that frequently. But, an enema could give you a bloated feeling and could be colored with food dyes.
The problem with enemas is that they are either to small to have much effect (except that they may soak a tampon) or to large to be retained for a meaningful amount of time. And even if your colon is clean and you only expel water, it would be much more water then realistic for a period.

Quote:
If you're lucky enough to have a Mistress who is interested in tending to your sissy nature, then tie your periods to hers. Make sure that as you near her cycle, you start carrying pads on you. As soon as she hits hers, she lets you know and you have to immediately start using pads. (Hence carrying them on you.) If no Mistress, then maybe a trusted friend?
This one I agree with, but it might be very hard to find a friend like that, if you don't have a mistress.

But thank you for you suggestions, I would appreciate even more as well as other ideas to simulate effects.

Old 12-09-2017, 01:37 PM   #9
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Marshmallows in the bum will act like a laxative and give cramps.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:43 PM   #10
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Yes, but in my experience this is only real the case, if there is something else up there. Otherwise this is of course a good suggestions of a cheaper alternative.

Old 12-09-2017, 01:46 PM   #11
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Yes, but in my experience this is only real the case, if there is something else up there. Otherwise this is of course a good suggestions of a cheaper alternative.
My husband has put only marshmallows in his ass, and can barely hold them in due to cramping and the urge to expel after 20 minutes. It is much safer than laxatives, and a lot cheaper too.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:50 PM   #12
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
My husband has put only marshmallows in his ass, and can barely hold them in due to cramping and the urge to expel after 20 minutes. It is much safer than laxatives, and a lot cheaper too.
I can tell you from expirence that marshmallows up your butt will create very intense cramps! For me its very hard to hold and i felt the effects for quite some time.

Following this thread because im very curious on how you would be able to recreate this...
Triangles Task 19 out of 25
Dman1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:17 PM   #13
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Okay, then I guess there are just differences between people.

The problem is of course still, that this means that the sissy-pussy will at some point emit hard stuff, which is not ideal...

Old 12-09-2017, 02:19 PM   #14
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Another thing I just forgot: When you search for tasks to simulate a period, lot's of them require the consumption of large amounts of water. Can someone maybe explain the reason for that?

Old 12-09-2017, 02:28 PM   #15
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Another thing I just forgot: When you search for tasks to simulate a period, lot's of them require the consumption of large amounts of water. Can someone maybe explain the reason for that?
Personal and think it true for a lot of women that they feel bloated when on the re period and just before so my guess would be to replicate that
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
menstruation, period, sissy