Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2017, 08:11 PM   #16
CrimsonKitten

Default explanation

I have a few PM tasks sitting in my inbox at this time, I had a loss in my family so I took a few days, and unplugged from the internet, but am slowly coming back.. I will do and report later this week after completing whats in my inbox..

So far, I have:

*STIMULATE with gel on nipples and clit (along with a custom task I'll be trying, but will post later..

*2 days of STAYING WET(2 separate PM's)

*PLUGGED(2x)

*PASTE 15(2x)

*PEGS 15

*EDGE (8 total so far)

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 12-05-2017 at 08:36 PM. Reason: added in a new Pm
CrimsonKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CrimsonKitten for this post:
Old 12-12-2017, 08:56 PM   #17
CrimsonKitten

This slut is able to finally start her list of PM dares to catch up on today.
Going to be trying the stimulating gel on my clit (& nipples) along with the rewetting lubricant (and at least one of the 10 edges I must complete) while out of the house and going to see how it goes at school today

Report to come later ❤️

So this slut started off her day by applying the gel to her clit and nipples in her car on the way to school, immediately began tingling her clit. To apply the rewetting lubricant she slid her fingers inside and fucked her pussy to an edge before leaving home for the day.
She proceeded to use her bullet to edge twice on the way to school (3 of 10 on the list to do)
After reaching school the tingling had calmed down a bit , so this slut decided to please GD she would reapply throughout the day after the tingling went away (she applied around 9am, noon, and 3 pm) and also edged at noon in the bathroom to satisfy the edge in public requirement with the rewetting lubricant. (4 of 10 edges)

On her way home she used the bullet to edge a 5th time for the day and then took a break and spent time with family.

Over the past week or so this slut has received 3 CUM pm’s with the instructions to finish catching up on Pm tasks before being allowed that release.

So far this slut has 5 more edges to complete, another day of the rewetting lubricant, plugged for 1 hour min., pegs on her nipples for 30 mins, toothpaste on her clit for 30 mins...
Any Pm task received in the next 12 hours will be added to the list to be done before she can CUM
Have fun
Old 12-14-2017, 09:57 AM   #18
CrimsonKitten

Alarm This Horny Kitten...

This Horny Kitten has compiled her list of Pm tasks to be completed before being allowed to Cum.

Must refer to herself by Horny Kitten (knowing her place until release time)

15 more EDGEs to complete

2 DRIVEs with the vibe on low for 10 mins each (or 20 mins in one drive), no cumming (any edges during this time DO NOT count towards edge count, this Horny Kitten allowed an additional rule for that)

Another 2 Days of the rewetting lubricant (STAY WET, also includes 2 additional edges to add to that 15)
PLUGged for 1 hour min.
PEGS on her nipples for 30 mins
STIMULATE gel on her clit (at a diff time than toothpaste & for a minimum of 5 of the edges)
ToothPASTE on her clit for 30 mins...

Because of the STAY WET tasks, release will be Saturday morning, assuming both drives, technically 17 edges, plugged, pasted and pegs are all completed by bedtime Friday(tomorrow night)

This Horny Kitten will be allowed to Cum once and only once Saturday morning. After that, will have to wait until Horny Kitten receives 3 more CUM pm’s (or a task that requires it, but that very rarely occurs)

Any Pm tasks sent from now - Saturday will be postponed until after release Saturday am.

This Horny Kitten will be at 30 Edges (not including almost always-daily edge) since cumming last, when she is allowed to Cum once on Saturday morning. Knowing herself, cumming will only be satisfying for a small few moments... she can’t wait to see what other PM tasks will be sent in the meantime, to keep her busy and (probably) denied for some time after Saturday...

This Hirny Kitten will post a report tonight and again Friday (tomorrow) night on how these last two days go and what she is able to complete each day.

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 12-14-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:00 PM   #19
CrimsonKitten

Default PM task list Report, Both days in one post...

For anyone keeping up with this Horny Kitten’s blog lately. You will know that she has a list to complete before Saturday morning when she will be allowed to cum (once )
—————————————————————————
Report for Day One...Thursday

School was closed for this Horny Kitten so her day was spent at home, sadly not home alone though
She began her day with the normal morning edge, and then proceeded to check emails and post her earlier blog post

After posting here on Gd, this Horny Kitten proceeded to lube up her fingers and edge twice by finger fucking herself (with the rewetting lubricant) (Edge Count: 2/17)

This horny Kitten then went about most of her day around the house as normal, watched tv, made lunch, worked on some holiday presents, played with the dog, etc.
around 6pm this Horny Kitten went and did her ‘as public as possible’ bathroom edge (3/17) (STAY WET, rule) and then got in the shower, while in the shower she used the shower head to edge twice more (5/17)

After exiting the shower and drying off, this Horny Kitten decided to apply the STIMULATING gel to her clit, she knew she wouldn’t be alone to edge anymore for a couple hours so figured it was a fitting time to draw more of her mind to her aching and already dripping cunt.

Now comes (sadly not this Horny Kitten) about 830pm.
Got mostly ready for bed and reapplied stimulating gel to her clit, and pegged her nipples for the first round of 15 mins.
This Horny Kitten then proceeded to lube up her dildo and fuck herself to 3 more edges (8/17).

This Horny Kitten is headed to bed shortly, and is excited but nervous for the amount of tasks she must complete tomorrow

The updated list that’s left to complete is below... wish me luck and feel free to send any Pm tasks and this horny Kitten will begin them After Saturday.

—————————————————————————

The remainder of the list is below in Pink...
-Must refer to herself by Horny Kitten (knowing her place until release time)

-15 more EDGEs to complete 9 more edges

-2 DRIVEs with the vibe on low for 10 mins each (or 20 mins in one drive), no cumming (any edges during this time DO NOT count towards edge count, this Horny Kitten allowed an additional rule for that)

-2 1 Day of the rewetting lubricant (STAY WET, also includes 2 additional edges to add to that 15)

-PLUGged for 1 hour min.

-PEGS on her nipples for 30 15 mins

-STIMULATE gel on her clit (at a diff time than toothpaste & for a minimum of 5 of the edges)

-ToothPASTE on her clit for 30 mins...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY TWO: FRIDAY (posted on Saturday)

Okay, so this Horny Kitten completed her list last night, but started to not feel the greatest so she went to sleep and is posting this report before giving herself release this am.

As of Thursday, she was at 8/17 edges just to put that out there.

Thursday morning this Horny Kitten woke up and did her morning edge (doesn’t count towards the list) and proceeded to then finger fuck herself to another edge with the rewetting lube to start off her STAY WET day (9-17)
After getting ready for school and in her car, she slipped her bullet into her cunt and started her 30 mins drive to class with the bullet on low. About 10 mins in she shut the bullet off and then restarted it for the final 10 mins of her drive. This drive definitely caused her to edge at least 3 times but alas, those do not count ��
After reaching school, this horny Kitten slipped the bullet out and cleaned it with her mouth before stashing it away for the day.
At about noon or so, she entered the bathroom and did her bathroom edge from the STAY WET task and actually edged twice (11/17)
This Horny Kitten stayed dripping until the end of classes and then went to her car to head home, once in her car and on the expressway, she slid her top down, exposing her chest (34 H cup just so people can picture) and clamped her nipples for the majority of her ride home, only taking them off and covering back up when off the expressway.
This Horny Kitten does think that one truck driver did see her though

After getting home about 5pm, this horny Kitten relaxed a little bit with family until about 8pm. At that point she got ready for bed and proceeded to complete the rest of the list

After locking herself in her room, she stripped and proceeded to fuck herself with her longer plug to an edge (12/17) and then slid that plug into her ass with no extra lube. After plugging herself, this Horny Kitten laid back in bed and applied her toothpaste directly to her Uber sensitive clit and cunt. Using that movement she edged again (13/17)
While allowing it to burn she actually let herself lay there for 10 mins, one hand restrained and the other scrolling GD & Tumblr just to let it burn. At this point she took her dildo and completed all but the final edge by fucking her dripping pussy (this way takes longer to edge than clit rubbing for this Horny Kitten, although with her state, not a huge difference tonight)

She then laid back and let it burn past the 30 mins and waited until it was almost to her hour being up for her plug.
She then proceeded to finger her clit and fuck her ass to the final 17th edge (actually over 30 since she’s last came)

This Horny Kitten hopes you’ve enjoyed her reports the past couple of days and she can’t wait to cum in a little bit this morning.

She will complete her morning edge after this posts, wait 10 mins and then cum.
And will come and edit this post with her feelings afterwards..

———————-
Final report. Due to some impromptu holiday things with family this slut got sidetracked for posting.

After posting Saturday morning, this slut edged once and then got in the shower. She was home alone for maybe an hour or so, so she laid down in the tub and used the shower head in her clit, while fingering herself until she finally came.
She had to stop herself not too far into the orgasm to prevent orgasming more than once since that was not on the table

She is now (Monday evening) starting the new list of tasks and will be reporting more tonight as well.
She’s already itching to touch and horny as hell again, so this should be interesting

So far this slut has to: Edge 11 Times, be Collared during at least 3 of those edges, STIMULATE (gel on her clit), STAY WET (1 day so far), and pegs on her nipples for a total of 30 mins....
also, her CUM pm count is 1/3 so far....

thank you for reading and enjoying this sluts reports, blogs and for sending her all of these tasks, they are indeed fun but frustrating... but she continues to look forward to them <3

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 12-18-2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: added blog link : )
The following user says Thank You to CrimsonKitten for this post:
Old 12-19-2017, 10:21 AM   #20
CrimsonKitten

Default more reports to come...

CURRENT GROWING LIST (reports in comments, and posted here)
check this post ^^^ to see the full list, check end of reports to see whats been done so far, list is only updated with new tasks, not to remove tasks as they are done

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report # 1. Monday Night
i decided to incorporate a private dare into these Pm tasks tonight as well.

i climbed into bed around 9pm, and proceeded to collar myself and warm up a bit by edging once by applying the stimulating cream to my clit. i then decided to attempt the 3 edges in under 4 mins Pm i has received. i set my phone to 4 mins on a timer and started to vigorously rub my clit to the first edge, it wasn’t that hard to reach seeing i’d been itching to touch and edge all day long, i hit that edge at about 55 secs, Waiting to calm down was more difficult, i was too nervous to start touching again, scared that I’d accidentally go over.. i then got the second edge done by the 3 min mark. At this point i knew i would not be able to get a 3rd edge in by 4 minutes. i calmed down and was able to finish the 3rd edge by about 5:15
This is 4 of 16 (so far) edges.
After calming down from that last edge, the stimulating cream had pretty much wore off...i chose to incorporate a private dare that dared me to try a numbing cream directly on my clit while attempting edges for this list. i applied a decent amount directly to my throbbing clit, and then lubed up my princess plug and proceeded to plug my ass for the rest of the play time tonight. i also clamped my nipples for the first set of 15 mins since i failed the edging challenge.
i let myself stay a bit calmer for about 10 mins to let the numbing agent do its work before attempting anymore tasks (just sat here browsing Gd & Tumblr). When the 10 mins were up, i started playing with my clit to see if the cream had done anything, and while it did not completely numb out my clit, it definitely took away A LOT of feeling. i managed a VERY WEAK edge after fucking my dripping pussy while rubbing my clit for at least 3 minutes (Edge Count for day/night: 5)
When that edge was completed, i twisted the clamps until they popped off my nipples. And decided to attempt one more edge before unplugging my ass and removing my collar for the night. But only by rubbing my clit, if i couldn’t reach the edge from that, that i’d have to settle for only 5 from tonight.
i took the dildo out of my pussy, and slid my fingers over my clit, changing patterns, pressure and speed until finally giving up. Maybe a vibe could get me to edge with that cream on, but not just fingers, at least not tonight...
If anyone likes the idea of the numbing cream again...Let me know. i may entertain the idea of it going on my list...

Completed Tasks so far: (this report included the ones in blue)
5 Edges
Collared 1x
Plugged 1x 30 mins
Pegs 1x 15 mins
Stimulate Clit 1x
Old 12-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #21
CrimsonKitten

Default Tuesday and Wednesday Report

two reports in one post today...
Tuesday: was spent at home, inservice day for my school...
so there was some interest expressed to me to test out the numbing cream along with a vibe... so i edged in the am like normal, and then used my dildo, lubed with the rewetting lube, to fuck my pussy to another edge (EC: 6)
about 2 hours after that i became home alone for about an hour and a half, so decided this would be a good time to test out if my vibe could get me to an edge while using the numbing cream on my clit. i applied a pea size amount to my clit and let it set for a good 5-7 mins or so while browsing online, actually edged once after by fucking my dripping pussy with my vibe again (hoping it would give me a better chance of edging if i was already riled up) (EC: 7). My 4 inch dildo, does vibrate but it is fairly weak. after using that directly on my clit for at least 4 minutes, i had still not reached an edge, so i switched to my stronger bullet... this was much easier to reach an edge, esp because the batteries are new i used this method to edge twice (EC:9) before cleaning up before i was no longer home alone..
after a couple hours i had to go downstairs and collect a couple things, and chose to do my 'pubic as possible/comfortable with' edge while i was down there in a spare room... (EC:10)

Wednesday: back at school today...
completed my morning edge, and again used my dildo to fuck myself to another edge with the lubricant to start my next STAY WET day.. (EC:11)
after getting ready for classes and in my car, i slipped my bullet down my panties and into my pussy... waited until i hit the expressway and turned it on high... it was very hard to keep from cumming... but after edging at least 3 times (not countable towards the assigned number), it was finally times up and i was able to shut it off for the remainder of my ride in...
i went on with school as normal, except doing my edge in the bathroom about halfway through school...(EC:12)
right before leaving school, i went back to the bathroom and slid my plug into my pussy and then into my ass and slipped my thong off and into my pocket...
after getting into my car, the bullet was slipped back into my panties and once on the expressway, i slid my cami down beneath my bra and pushed my bra out of the way as well, turned the vibe on low and started dripping... as soon as my nipples were hard i clamped them for the rest of my ride home (about 30 mins), slid my balled up thong into my mouth to be gagged for the half hour, and used the vibe on my clit while driving to reach 4 more edges.. would have been more but was trying to be somewhat careful and not risk accidentally going over too much.. (EC: 16)

completed tasks so far... completed during this report, in red
16 Edges (11)
Collared 1x
Plugged 50 mins (20 mins today)
Pegs 30 mins (15 mins today)
Stimulate Clit 1x
STAY WET 2 days
GAG 30 mins
DRIVE 10 Mins on High
Old 12-23-2017, 06:52 AM   #22
CrimsonKitten

Default thursday and friday report

Thursday: was a hectic day, school and hell on my way home...
not much was done on this day and my ride home went to hell, so i just spent the rest of the evening relaxing :/
although i did complete the 3rd STAY WET day starting in the am with my morning edge and then did manage to fit in the bathroom edge around lunch while at school.. sadly that is all that was able to be done on Thursday (EC: 17)

Friday: bit less hectic, at school again today...
started off my morning with my normal edge before getting out of bed, new rule, whether i fuck myself to that edge or just use my clit, i am to fuck myself at the end with two fingers and lick them clean before getting out of bed.
once in the car, i slipped my bullet into my pussy and applied a liberal amount of toothpaste to my clit before starting my drive to school...
i immediately started to feel the burn since i was already dripping wet everywhere.. once on the expressway i turned the bullet on high and had another 15 mins of driving with it in my cunt... definitely edged at least 4 times in that drive... but sadly those do not count towards my count
once i got to school i slipped the bullet out and headed into class.. besides the returning burn a little throughout class/school nothing eventful happened while there..
in my car on the way home, i slid off my thong and had it ready to use as a gag.. i slipped my plug into my pussy (to lube it) and then into my ass. I decided to apply the numbing cream to my clit again, to not risk going over while on my drive home.. after that had taken affect, and i was on a more deserted road, i slid my thong into my mouth as a gag, pulled my shirt down to expose my nipples, and pegged them for the rest of my drive (20 mins) and turned the bullet one a weird pattern. for those 20 mins i was able to edge 6 times,(EC: 23) they were difficult to get to sometimes due to the numbing cream but were intensified by the plug, clamps and gag.. and the fact that i was actually where someone could possible see my chest...

after reaching home i had a friend coming over so no other tasks got completed...

Completed So Far: (this report shows in purple)
23 Edges (7)
Collared 1x
Plugged 50 mins (20)
Pegs 42 mins (12 mins today)
Stimulate Clit 1x
STAY WET 3 days (1 today)
GAG 45 mins (15 today)
DRIVE 25 Mins on High (15 today)
PASTE 15 mins

at this point in the game, by this post, this slut only has one more time of being gagged (for 10 mins) and 9 edges left to complete until she receives the next 2 CUM pm's
Old 12-26-2017, 07:10 PM   #23
CrimsonKitten

Default Saturday.. hiatus for Sun/Mon for holiday.. and tuesday report...

this slut sadly woke to no new pm's saturday morning, but nonetheless completed her normal morning edge and then started her day. mainly cleaning and prepping the house for some friends to come over for the holidays ☺️

after cleaning for a couple hours this slut decided to complete a few edges for her count.. using her vibe on her clit she edged herself while scrolling tumblr for about half an hour, coming to 5 edges (EC: 28)

she got a phone call shortly after and her friends were coming over so she stopped her tasks for the day...

Sun & Mon. this slut did her morning edge but no more tasks from her list due to holiday plans and travel..

Tuesday:
this slut started her last day off with her morning edge and then proceeded to fully clean and reorganize most of the house, about an hour ago, her phone dinged with a new Pm ☺️
she decided to take a break from cleaning and complete some more tasks
after edging once by rubbing her clit, this slut slid her plug into her ass and started 15 mins of being plugged and also slipped her panties into her mouth as a gag.. while plugged and gagged, she used her dildo and fucked herself to 2 more edges.. (EC: 31)
this ended her 15 mins of being plugged and she decided to not run out of tasks to do she should stop here for the night...

Completed So Far: (this report shows in orange)
31 Edges (8 today)
Collared 1x
Plugged 65 mins (15 today)
Pegs 42 mins
Stimulate Clit 1x
STAY WET 3 days
GAG 55 mins (10 today)
DRIVE 25 Mins on High
PASTE 15 mins

after this, this slut only has 6 more edges to complete while she waits for 2 more CUM pm's...

she has not cum since 12.18.17 and it is now 12.26.17 and has done 39 edges so far along with all of the above tasks ☺️
Old 12-29-2017, 07:26 AM   #24
CrimsonKitten

Default report for Wednesday and release Thurs. morning

Wednesday Report...
this slut apologizes for the crazy late report..
wednesday was very fun (As you'll read in a moment) but Thursday afternoon was hectic and kind of bad so my report couldn't be posted until now

this report also includes a private dare this slut was sent... this slut decided to not let any edges done during this private dare to count towards any of the remaining dares she was to complete today..

as this slut's previous comment stated, she had done her morning edge after waking up, and then fingered herself to start the STAY WET day with the rewetting lube. she did not edge again by doing that, she was saving those edges for later..
while getting ready for school, she new that her makeup had to play a part in a later task (the private one) so she did it fairly slutty and done up to please that task...

after getting in her car to head to class, she coated her clit in toothpaste and slid her vibrator into her pussy, hoping to get in a few edges on her drive in..
for some reason her clit was overly sensitive to the toothpaste and burned much more than normal, she was only able to reach 2 edges on her whole drive (EC: 33)
once she reached school, the vibe came out and she headed in. around lunch she used the restroom and rubbed her clit to her "public" edge (EC: 34) and then went back to class.. at this point she has been pretty much constantly wet for a few days now, but today was much worse, not sure if she had just hit that 'edge' mark where she is aways dripping, or if her mind was stuck on all the tasks she must complete today..

once in her car and on the way home this slut slid her vibrator into her dripping cunt, but chose to not turn it on, just to leave it there to tease her slightly for what was to come...
once she was home, she completed the private dare...
private dare report:
this slut had received a task to "remind this slut of her place", that i am a slut for others pleasure.. not my own..
after coming home from school, i stripped to my panties and bra, grabbed my dildo and dropped to my knees in front of my mirror... after switching my vibrator back on medium i held the dildo up to the mirror and began sucking and deepthroating the toy while i edged.. this slut was not allowed to break eye contact for the 10 mins of orally servicing her toy...over the course of the ten minutes, this slut edged 3 times... going down and giving oral turns this slut on and she knew this was going to be a very interesting task from the get go....
after the 10 minutes were up, she was instructed to slide the vibrator out, and then using her fingers wipe all of her wetness onto her face/makeup, ruining it...
she decided to leave her f*cked up makeup on while completing the rest of her list...

after calming down a bit, this slut slid her panties and bra off, attached her collar (bit tighter than normal) and hooked it to her bar in her closet so she was restrained there.. she fucked her pussy for a moment with her plug and then slid it into her ass.
she had 4 edges to complete and at least half an hour of being plugged and collared..
she used her vibe on her clit to edge once, after calming down she finger fucked her cunt to another edge. at this point with all the morning edges, and this list, and the private dare, she had done 49 edges in 9 days, still had 2 more to complete today..
she calmed down for a moment, and then fucked herself with her dildo to the last two edges.. (EC: technically 51 since she last came)
she decided to leave her plug in for another hour (hour and a half total) because she had gotten a pm that someone was sad that her ass had been being neglected ( hope that pleases you, you know who you are)

she struggled all evening to not touch her dripping cunt again after the edges were done... she restrained her hand to her bed to sleep and when she woke up on Thursday morning she was dripping still
she did another morning edge like normal and then slid her dildo inside herself, as well as sliding her plug into her ass (requirement from a Pm task that gave her another "CUM" for the list), and started to fuck herself while using her vibe on her clit, it only took maybe a minute of fucking for her to get to the edge, she held it for about 15 seconds and then let herself cum..
as rewarding as it was, this slut definitely wanted to keep going and let herself cum many many times, but that wasn't in the cards, so she put her toys away and got ready for the day...

it is now Friday morning... she will be doing her morning edge soon, and she is almost as horny as after all those 50 edges mainly because one orgasm isn't enough

..... thank you all again, and this slut hopes you enjoyed her report
Old 12-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #25
CrimsonKitten

Default pm dares kind of closed for the time being..

this slut has decided to start a poll (only open for one week, until the 5th of Jan)
this poll is to choose how often this slut is allowed to cum, and kind of how she must.

while this poll is open, she is taking tasks (posted in the replies on the poll, after voting)

depending on how the poll goes, and if she receives any interesting replies (possibly tasks she must do in-between being allowed release) she will most likely open up her PM tasks again, and post reports here again like normal, but she will be revamping that list ☺️

please head over to her poll and vote on her fate and leave her a task to do during this next week, you may use some of her PM tasks, or create a diff task, as long as it follows her likes/limits/etc ☺️

thanks in advance

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial slut, pm dares, submissive