Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2017, 07:29 AM   #1
CrimsonKitten

Default Please use PM DARES/TASKS to make this slut drip

Here is the blog post on this sluts situation. although the original list of PM dares is listed below but the blog will be updated as rules are added.
This slut would love some PM dares/tasks/rules/denial to complete as they come in
This slut will reply with reports when asked and will be posting blog posts about how these PM events go

ORIGINAL LIST OF RULES/PM shortcuts (will only be edited in blog post)

Daily Rules

-edge once before leaving my bed EVERY DAY. helps keep this slut wet, and in her place.

each person is limited to sending this slut up to 3 PM Tasks/Dares per day.

PM TASKS/DARES/RULES

"KNOW YOUR PLACE" if coupled with at least 2 other PM dares, you may request your preference of the follows that this slut will refer to herself as during conversation. This slut, This whore, Horny Kitten. or possibly suggest your own.

"EDGE X" and this slut will edge that many times, without cumming, before bed (max. 5 per person, per day)

"PLUGGED" and this slut will plug her ass for 30 mins before bed for you (will stack, up to 1.5 hours before bed. so up to 3 people may send this PM Task in one day)

"COLLARED" and this slut will collar herself while completing tasks that evening before bed

"RULES" and you may submit a daily rule that will be possibly* added to my lists to follow (within likes/dislikes and this sluts abilities due to school & living with parents)

"GAG X" and this slut will gag herself with panties for X mins while completing tasks before bed(max 15)

"DRIVE X Y" and during her next alone drive, this slut will have her bullet inside her cunt for X minutes (no more than 15), on Speed Y (1 or 2) without cumming.

"PEGS X" and this slut will clamp her nipples for X minutes while task completing before bed (max 15 mins)

"PASTE X" and this slut will cover her clit with toothpaste for X minutes, during nightly edges. (Max. 15 minutes)

"WEBTEASE" and this slut will do a webtease of your choice within my limits. (this one is still in testing, may not stick around long, we'll see how it goes)

Thank you ahead of time, and this slut cannot wait to be teased & tasked (its much more fun doing things for someone, instead of just on my own )

*reserve the right to not accept any rules, depending on how much distraction they could cause to my daily life &/or i shall add them, but change rules weekly depending on how many and what kind of rules are submitted.

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 08-06-2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: adding to PM task list
CrimsonKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #2
CrimsonKitten

Default First report. Link to blog & report copied & pasted

Here is this sluts first night report.

Blog post with story, shortcuts and main list of rules
Blog post with this report

The first night, this slut did not receive any PM's, by mid day on the second day; she had received a couple pm's.
The tasks were as follows
COLLARED while completing task for the night
PLUGGED, Requested by two members, decided to please both and up the time to a full hour.
And EDGE 3 times

This slut decided to use her vibrating dildo (without vibrations on) and make herself edge only by penetration and no clit stimulation.

Another member had messaged with instructions for a task to happen the next time she left the house. This slut was not sure when she'd be leaving and able to complete said task. So she incorporated it into this hour long task.

At around 10pm this slut was browsing GD at 1030/1040 this horny slut went into her room and proceeded to gather her toys and get "ready for bed"

After lacing up her collar (tight enough it was always known it was on)
She stripped and got into bed.
Using her princess plug, she slid it inside her pussy, which was already dripping wet, using that as lube, she slid the plug in and began her hour of having this horny sluts ass plugged.

The task that this slut combined in, was to have toothpaste on her clit while also edging.
This slut took quite a bit of toothpaste (never used before) and applied it directly to her sensitive clit. It almost immediately started tingling and slightly burning.
This slut then grabbed her dildo and proceeded to slide it inside and slowly fuck dripping pussy to the edge. After calming down from one edge, this slut got on her hands and knees and fucked herself from behind to a second edge.
Her 3rd and final edge, this slut reapplied toothpaste to her clit, hooked a leash to her collar and wrapped one hand behind her back, and put her face on the floor, and used the dildo to fuck herself roughly to the final edge.

After calming down a moment, this slut slid the dildo out of her dripping cunt and cleaned it off with her mouth. Taking care of that toy and the leash, this slut then sat in bed, scrolling GD until her hour of being plugged was up.

This slut hopes that this report was worthy of the tasks and hopes that she will continue to get pms and tasks.
She has not came in 4 days, and has done this night, along with an edge each morning.
Thank you in advance.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:58 PM   #3
CrimsonKitten

Default Update the pm list

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83733
here is the updated blog with new PM shortcuts.
will attempt to edit the original post here in this thread, if it allows.

thank you all in advance, and for all the ones already sent.
this little slut is def a dripping mess
Old 08-29-2017, 08:53 PM   #4
CrimsonKitten

this slut was disappointed and didn't receive anymore PM dares after a few days, with that and my account locking me out due to a weird password thing. This slut wasn't able to post or log on for a good bit.
She is back and would love some more PM tasks to complete 😉
Old 09-02-2017, 02:04 PM   #5
CrimsonKitten

Report always posted in blog, sometimes will be copied and put here too.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83946

this slut was locked out for about a month due to a weird password issue but is back now.
after posting looking for PM tasks this slut received quite a few.
while totaling up the tasks this slut has the following on her plate for this afternoon/evening...

Edges: 5+5+5+5= 20 edges
Pegs: 15 mins on my nipples
Plugged: 30 mins+30 mins= 1 hour total of my ass plugged.
Paste: 15 mins+5 mins = total of 30 mins with toothpaste on my clit during edging.
Gagged: 15 mins, with my thong i wore today, edged in this morning as well
Collared

This slut took a shower and a somewhat relaxing bath about 20 mins ago. during this bath, this slut used toothpaste on her clit for the whole shower/majority of bath, equalling 15 mins and completed 5 edges for the night. the running water actually increased the tingle/burn of the toothpaste but this slut knew she must do what she was instructed to do.

this slut is now in bed, watching tv and will be plugging her ass in about 35 mins, and starting her collared/gagged/pinned time while doing her remaining 15 edges for the night.

this slut appreciates all the PM tasks coming in, and can't wait to be dripping and frustrated for bed tonight.
will edit this post with a full report of the rest of the night

The rest of the report ⬇️⬇️⬇️
After her tv show finished. This slut pulled out her collar, pins, plug, toothpaste and slipped off her pretty wet thong.
She slipped the collar on, and tightened it so she could still breathe but never forget it was on, slightly rolled up her thong and shoved it in her mouth, then proceeded to use a small rope to tie around her face to emphasize being gagged. She then played with her nipples for a few minutes to get them hard and snapped her pins onto them.
Spread the toothpaste into her clit, and rubbed herself to an edge to really work it in. At this point this slut was almost dripping. She was at 7 edges for the day, and hadn't came in 4 days (edging multiple times each day). This slut then slid her plug up and down her pussy and then right into her ass. She decided to use the plug a bit and edge while rubbing her clit and pumping the plug a bit. As that edge subsided she realized that toothpaste had gotten on the plug and it began to burn a bit. She pushed the plug all the way inside and started her hour of being plugged
For her remaining 12 edges, this slut switched between rubbing her clit and using her rabbit (without vibrations on) to fuck herself to ensure she wouldn't go over on accident from too much of one thing.
Her nipples ended up being pinned for about 20 min, almost screamed when this slut took the pegs off. And she left the gag and plug in for almost an hour and half.
For her last edge she used the plug and the rabbit to fuck her holes while her ass was in the air and face on the ground.
It took everything she had to not just keep going and cum.
This slut slipped the plug and toy out, cleaned them both off (mouth and then actual cleaner), undid her gag and collar and put everything away.
This slut actually left the toothpaste on, at the time it had stopped tingling. But this slut woke up multiple times because she was so wet and it "reactivated" the burning but since she was so dumb to have not cleaned off, she figured she deserved it and you all would appreciate it.
Oh and she tied her dominant hand to her bed under her pillow so she couldn't accidentally play at night while sleeping.

This is now, 6 days of not cumming and edging each day plus the above..

This slut already has a few Pm dares for tonight now, as well as a task to complete today. Will be starting a new blog post for today.

Thank you for all the pm dares and keep them coming!

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 09-02-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: add in link to Blog post with report
Old 09-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #6
CrimsonKitten

Default preview of tonight.

Hey everyone.
this slut will be doing a few more PM dares tonight before bed, so far this slut has received 5 edges and to be plugged for 30 mins.

in addition, someone has given me the following task which this slut has been completing throughout the day. it is almost 5 pm here already, and this slut has edged 3 times, once for her daily morning edge, and 2 other times due to the following task.

Quote:
Whenever you have to go to toilet , you will edge one time before doing your business.
By that your little mind should be kept focused a bit more on your wet cunt...and that us all that counts right?
this slut has not came in almost 7 days now, with a total of 29 edges so far..

with the list this slut has so far, she will be at 34 when she heads to sleep tonight, unless more are sent in
Old 09-02-2017, 04:19 PM   #7
CrimsonKitten

Default updated PM task list...

Daily Rules

-edge once before leaving my bed EVERY DAY. helps keep this slut wet, and in her place.

each person is limited to sending this slut up to 5 PM Tasks/Dares per day.

PM TASKS/DARES/RULES

"KNOW YOUR PLACE" if coupled with at least 2 other PM dares, you may request your preference of the follows that this slut will refer to herself as during conversation. This slut, This whore, Horny Kitten. or possibly suggest your own.

"EDGE X" and this slut will edge that many times, without cumming, before bed (max. 5 per person, per day)

"PLUGGED" and this slut will plug her ass for 30 mins before bed for you (will stack, up to 1.5 hours before bed. so up to 3 people may send this PM Task in one day)

"COLLARED" and this slut will collar herself while completing tasks that evening before bed

"CUM" and once this slut receives 3 "CUM" PM's, she will be allowed release the following morning (and only be allowed to cum that morning, if that timing does not work for her, then she forfeits being allowed release until she receives another 3 PM's saying CUM)

"RULES" and you may submit a daily rule that will be possibly* added to my lists to follow (within likes/dislikes and this sluts abilities due to school & living with parents)

"GAG X" and this slut will gag herself with panties for X mins while completing tasks before bed(max 15)

"DRIVE X Y" and during her next alone drive, this slut will have her bullet inside her cunt for X minutes (no more than 15), on Speed Y (1 or 2) without cumming.

"PEGS X" and this slut will clamp her nipples for X minutes while task completing before bed (max 15 mins)

"PASTE X" and this slut will cover her clit with toothpaste for X minutes, during nightly edges. (Max. 15 minutes)

"WEBTEASE" and this slut will do a webtease of your choice within my limits. (this one is still in testing, may not stick around long, we'll see how it goes)

Thank you ahead of time, and this slut cannot wait to be teased & tasked (its much more fun doing things for someone, instead of just on my own )

*reserve the right to not accept any rules, depending on how much distraction they could cause to my daily life &/or i shall add them, but change rules weekly depending on how many and what kind of rules are submitted.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:44 PM   #8
CrimsonKitten

Default New info

This slut will be home alone for the next couple days and would love to incorporate some more of these into the day/night.

Tomorrow this slut will be out of the house for a few hours but other than that, is planning on staying home
Old 11-18-2017, 04:30 PM   #9
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Edge 5
just to keep you horny ;-)

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:21 PM   #10
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Edge 5
thank you.. due to the holiday I didn't see this until earlier today, I will complete this tonight..
Old 11-24-2017, 05:30 PM   #11
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Heres one for you: Drive 10 - 1

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:49 PM   #12
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
I will do this on my next drive alone, probably won’t be able to for a couple of days due to plans
Thank you
Old 11-24-2017, 06:25 PM   #13
CrimsonKitten

Default Added a couple more tasks to the list.. in orange, at the bottom

PM dares/tasks/rules

"CUM" and once this slut receives 3 "CUM" PM's, she will be allowed release the following morning (and only be allowed to cum that morning, if that timing does not work for her, then she forfeits being allowed release until she receives another 3 PM's saying CUM)

STIMULATE” and this slut will use a tingly clit stimulating gel or cream (you choose, gel stimulates longer, cream stimulates a bit stronger/quicker) on her Clit &/or Nipples (you choose) while completing nightly edges.

STAY WET” and this slut will use ‘re-activating lube’ on & in her cunt during the day, this lube gets wet again when exposed to liquid, so the more this slut drips, the wetter the lube stays as well, thus intensifing the dripping
*this also comes with the instruction that this slut must find a bathroom and edge at least once during the day*

Old 11-25-2017, 08:08 AM   #14
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Edge 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
thank you.. due to the holiday I didn't see this until earlier today, I will complete this tonight..

I ended up having a friend call and want to come over, so I knew I didn’t have much time to complete these edges before I was no longer home alone.
Luckily it was only the edges and no other instructions. So I used my bullet on my clit and edged 4 times before I got the text she was at my house. (About 15 mins)
After we had gone to bed I knew I still had one edge left to do, we were sleeping in separate rooms but right across the hall and doors open so I decided the safest bet was to just rub my clit until I edged a 5th time.

Thank you Sir for this task
Old 11-29-2017, 07:13 PM   #15
CrimsonKitten

I was instructed via PM to
be PLUGGED, PEGGED (10), GAGGED (10), and EDGE (5)..

I completed this one a few days ago but haven't been able to report until now..
I climbed into bed, and had already edged once that morning, but had been itching to touch all day, esp knowing this was in my inbox..
I slid my thong off and into a ball, and in my mouth it went, slid my princess plug along my pussy and I was dripping enough it slid right into my ass without too much coaching.. following up with clothes pinning my nipples and setting my 10 min timer, I proceeded to tease my clit with my fingers until I edged once, I let myself calm down a bit and proceeded to get 2 more edges in before the timer went off, I unpinned my nipples, but decided to leave my gag in (wasn't home alone at this point anymore) I then fingered myself while rubbing my clit to the two more edges and then removed the gag, and waited only about 5 more minutes until my 30 mins for being plugged was up..

the next morning I was to edge once, with rewetting lube and then I proceeded to do my edge while out grocery shopping by using the restroom and fingering my clit until I edged.. I then felt myself dripping even more while I finished my shopping.. that rewetting lube really drove me insane by keeping me wet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
I was finally able to complete this today on my way to school..
I did a normal edge this morning (trying to get back into the habit since I used to when always doing PM dares consistently)
After getting ready for class, I got into my car and slipped my bullet down my jeans and into my pussy and then once I was on the expressway to school, used the remote to turn it on the lower of the 2 settings. I timed myself for the 10 minutes and then shut it off, only slipping it out in the back of the parking lot before heading into the school..
it proved to set me up nicely for the next set of edges I had to do on my way home due to a PM..

while at school, I found myself noticing I was wet multiple times and desperately just wanted to be out of there to continue the edges on the way home.

when I got back in my car to head home, I slipped the bullet back into my pussy for another ten minutes just to warm up, and then slightly slid it out of my pussy and closer to my clit for the remainder of my drive, in that position I turned it up until I edged, and then turned it back down or off to calm down. Repeated this 3 times for the 3 edges I was instructed to do due to PM's.

Thank you all for sending them, and keep them coming ☺️

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 11-29-2017 at 07:30 PM. Reason: added in another days report to beginning

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial slut, pm dares, submissive