Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Onyx
Account Banned

Star 1 16/F;; Give Me A Rush!

My name is Onyx. Yes, Onyx. It's a weird name and it's a boys name but please, leave it alone and don't ask questions about it.

I'm here on getDare for a rush. I love public dares, school dares, ya know, stuff to give me a rush. I won't do anything though against school rules (well, ones I can get caught breaking!) I don't plan on leaving getDare any time soon.

I have;
A regular vibrator
A bullet vibrator
Many short skirts
Thongs
Diapers <3 (I will get slightly involved in scat, it's only a limit because I will not eat or drink any of my bodies... Productions)
A few revealing shirts
A white tank top
One see through top
Materials to make "sexy" costumes (will wear some to school if they are appropriate and not ridiculous)

I am willing to bring friends into this because they know I'm into this kind of stuff. I'm bi and so are some of my friends. I am willing to do public nudity (not the ridiculous ones though).

BRING ON THE TRUTHS AND DARES (((not going to post pictures!))))

Let's Do It: public || school || friends || diapers || masturbation || orgasms || costumes

No No's: blood || scat || family || illegal

Last edited by Onyx; 02-03-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
florida87x

Well, to start with a truth:

How do you know you are bi? Tell us about your experiences with both genders.

As for a dare:

Go to school wearing a thin shirt, a bra, short skirt, and a thong. Go into the bathroom, masturbate until you cum in your thong, then take off your bra and panties. Take both pieces of underwear to a teacher, and say someone threw them at you when you were in a stall in the bathroom.
florida87x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
nerdboy

Here'sa dare for you.

Go to school, with the bullet vibrator in your pussy.
On every subject period, you have to edge twice in the classroom. If you can't do it class, then go to the toilet to do it.
Once school is over, ask a friend to stay with you in the classroom and help you to cum
nerdboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
Onyx
Account Banned

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida87x View Post
Well, to start with a truth:

As for a dare:

Go to school wearing a thin shirt, a bra, short skirt, and a thong. Go into the bathroom, masturbate until you cum in your thong, then take off your bra and panties. Take both pieces of underwear to a teacher, and say someone threw them at you when you were in a stall in the bathroom.
I am openly bi and a lot of people at my school know. I've had 3 girlfriends and a few more boyfriends. One of my girlfriends has been my best friend, Abby, and we went pretty far in our relationship. I didn't loose my virginity to her thought or anything. I find girls very attractive and fun. I haven't lost my virginity yet (unless my vibrator counts as taking my virginity xD).

As for your dare, I think I'll do that tomorrow at school. I'll wear my pink button up shirt(it's thin material). My white lacey bra, my purple thong, and one of my short Jean skirts. I've got the outfit laid out on my bed now masturbating in the stalls will be easy. One of my classes is at the freshmen campus and I have to walk there from the highschool so I get 15 minutes passing time. I'll just ask to go to the bathroom a few minutes before class ends so I can get there early enough to get into the bathrooms as masturbate (hopefully I won't be tardy! XD). The teacher is a male. I'll still do it though, it will give me a big BIG RUSH. I'll report back tomorrow

Let's Do It: public || school || friends || diapers || masturbation || orgasms || costumes

Old 02-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
florida87x

How long is the skirt you'll be wearing tomorrow?

How long is your shortest skirt?

Have you ever flashed someone?
Old 02-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #6
Onyx
Account Banned

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdboy View Post
Here'sa dare for you.

Go to school, with the bullet vibrator in your pussy.
On every subject period, you have to edge twice in the classroom. If you can't do it class, then go to the toilet to do it.
Once school is over, ask a friend to stay with you in the classroom and help you to cum
I'll have the vibrator in tomorrow after I do florida87x's dare. I'll put it in while I'm in the stall. It has a wireless remote that goes up 10. I'll set it to, Eh, 6. It'll look like a cell phone in my skirt pocket, haha. I won't stay after class though because the teacher will still be in the room ya know.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #7
MasterOfOz

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterOfOz

try this
shortest skirt no panties
insert the egg vibrator and then duct tape your pussy to keep it in,
white shirt no bra, take a water spayer to school, between each class go to the bathroom and spray your shirt 3 times over your breasts.

While in class you will turn the vibrator on each time the teacher says very commons words, ie "listen" "class" "quiet". if these words are not suitable i will leave it to you to pick the words that they use most frequently.

Each time they say the word you must turn the egg on high for 3 minutes then turn it off
MasterOfOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #8
Onyx
Account Banned

Star 1

Quote:

I don't have a ruler with me but I think around 5 or 6 inches? Im not 100% sure

My shortest skirt is actually one of those swimsuit skirts, it's from a few years ago but I've worn it in public a few times. It shows off the bottom of my bum and if you looked close enough I'm sure you would be able to see my pussy o_o I usually wear leggings with it but on some cases (certain dares) I'd be willing to go without leggings.

Yupp, me and one of my friends were on a walk through town and she dared me to flash my breasts at some old woman driving by ^_^ I did and the lady didn't see, thank god!

Old 02-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
florida87x

What are you wearing right now?

If you had to masturbate until orgasm right where you are as soon as you started reading this, do you think anyone would catch you?

Does thinking about being caught ever turn you on?
Old 02-03-2011, 03:19 PM   #10
Onyx
Account Banned

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfOz View Post
try this
shortest skirt no panties
insert the egg vibrator and then duct tape your pussy to keep it in,
white shirt no bra, take a water spayer to school, between each class go to the bathroom and spray your shirt 3 times over your breasts.

While in class you will turn the vibrator on each time the teacher says very commons words, ie "listen" "class" "quiet". if these words are not suitable i will leave it to you to pick the words that they use most frequently.

Each time they say the word you must turn the egg on high for 3 minutes then turn it off
I'll do this one on Monday xD seems interesting, but I'll have to be sneaky about it :O I unusually sit in the back of the class so I guess nobody will see me turning the vibrator up a notch (If I have to). And My shortest skirt is too short to wear to school without getting in trouble so I'm going to wear my shortest skirt I can wear to school

Old 02-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #11
Onyx
Account Banned

Star 1

Quote:

If you had to masturbate until orgasm right where you are as soon as you started reading this, do you think anyone would catch you?

I'm wearing a black tank top, no bra, pink booty shorts, and a purple thong. It's a lazy day

If you had to masturbate until an orgasm right where you are as soon as you started reading this, do you think you think anyone would catch you?
I'm in my room, so not really.

You bet

Old 02-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #12
florida87x

Well, if no one will catch you doing anything in your room, go out to the living room or some other common room in your house for the rest of the time that you are on getDare today.

Once you are there, try to take off your thong without anyone noticing.

For a truth, what do you think is the most embarrassing thing you have ever fantasized about? What is the most embarrassing thing you think a person ever could fantasize about?
Old 02-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #13
Onyx
Account Banned

Star 1

Bring on some diaper or costume dares xD I like doing those (publically) Haha

Old 02-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #14
nerdboy

Sounds good. If you can set it higher even better
Also, you might want to do start the vibe on the way to the stall.. It'll be awkward to see passing people hearing vibrating sound from you

Alright, if you can do it in the room, how about get your girlfriend to the stall. Let her make you cum there.. You'll need to let her do as she please.. possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
I'll have the vibrator in tomorrow after I do florida87x's dare. I'll put it in while I'm in the stall. It has a wireless remote that goes up 10. I'll set it to, Eh, 6. It'll look like a cell phone in my skirt pocket, haha. I won't stay after class though because the teacher will still be in the room ya know.
nerdboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #15
chuckecheesefan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
I am openly bi and a lot of people at my school know. I've had 3 girlfriends and a few more boyfriends. One of my girlfriends has been my best friend, Abby, and we went pretty far in our relationship. I didn't loose my virginity to her thought or anything. I find girls very attractive and fun. I haven't lost my virginity yet (unless my vibrator counts as taking my virginity xD).
1.how far did you get with Abby?
2.how far did you get with your other 2 girlfriends?
3.how old was the youngest & oldest girl that you've dated?
chuckecheesefan86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk