Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #1
Skex

Default Hannah's Horror

This is the continuation of Hannah's Horror

Chapter 2: Lashes to Ashes, Lust to Dust

I watched as Hannah regained consciousness, she groggily sat up and took in her surroundings it took her a moment to process her situation, naked save for a collar around her neck laying on the floor in her own mess. She stood shakily and looked around, not that there was much to see the room was little more than a box with a concrete floor and tile walls, there was a single metal door with no handle and no window, the floor had a slight gradient down to the grated drain in the center of the floor. There were no furnishings no comforts nothing other than the domes on the ceiling that concealed the camera’s and a single speaker grate.

She spent a moment testing her collar rapidly realizing that she would not be able to remove it with her bare hands and since she had no access to anything resembling a tool she resigned herself to it’s presence. I used the controls on my panel to raise the light levels in the room to thoroughly illuminate her.

I watched her as she drank in her situation giving her ample time realize how fucked she truly was. I noticed the brown shit rolling down the inside of her thigh. Well that answered the question of whether or not she actually needed the diapers she wore. What a disgusting creature, and to think those creatures think I'm awful this little slut can't even control her bowels. And based on what she has told people she allowed this to be done to her on purpose.

It's going to be a challenge to come up with something more demeaning than what she has done to herself. Still that is why I took her, to see just how far I needed to go.
I watched as she explored her collar with her hand, as she felt around it looking for its hinge or lock or latch and the look of horror as she realized that there wasn't one. She spent significant time feeling the two spots where the collar was welded closed. I watched in disgust as her bladder evacuated itself on flowing down her legs onto the floor and eventually down the drain.

I flipped the switch to turn on the intercom "ah, I see that you are awake at last little Hannah, enjoy the sound of that name little slut because that is the last time you will ever hear it to identify you. From this moment you have no name. At least until I decide if I want to give you one. No point in wasting a perfectly good name on a toy if I end up having to destroy it in the incinerator.

You will be referred to as slut, pig, bitch, cunt, whore, toilet well basically what ever strikes my fancy at any given moment, forget about thinking of yourself as a person again, you are a thing, an object, a possession the value of which is to be determined."
"Do you want to be valued slut? " I asked.

She remained silent "not to bright are you slut?" I toggled the switch to turn on the cleaning jet and used the console's joystick to direct the powerful sprayer to her crotch area. She grunted from the force of the impact and started to move away but a quick flick of a couple more switches directed similar blasts at different angles leaving her being buffered by the cold stinging blasts of water from all sides.

"Yes" she screamed, "yes what?” I asked increasing the power to the washer jets.

"yes Sir" she screamed

"Oh please slut, I'm not some little cyber sex partner here, I own you, you are my possession until I grow tired of you and dispose of your useless dead husk. So answer in a way that befits your current status"

"Yes Master" she screamed

"Ah, so it can learn. Good." I turned off the jets and she crumpled into a quivering crying mass on the floor.

I stood picked up a leash and a cattle prod and edited the control booth and walked to her cell, the cell opened to my palm print and voice confirmation. The door sliding into the frame.

I strode in and walked right up to her reached down and locked the leash to one of the built in loops on her collar.

"Get up cunt, it's time for you to see what awaits you if I grow bored with you." When she didn't immediately jump up I shoved the cattle prod between her legs until it jammed into her pussy and pushed the button. She wailed in agony as the current flowed through her most sensitive and intimate parts.

"Get the fuck up bitch, there is plenty more charge left in this thing and it makes no difference to me if your clit burns off"

She quickly scrambled to her feet still bawling tears streaming down her face. My dick twitched, yes I will have a lot of fun with this one.

I walked briskly down the hallway to the elevator, lead her in and pressed the button for the basement. She started pleading with me to please let her go. I grew weary of her incessant prattle so I stuck the prod against her clit and pushed the button.

This produced a satisfying screamed as she doubled over in agony, "Silence cunt, I'd rather not have to cut your tongue out as I look forward to your begging in the future, but if you do not learn to remain silent when you don't have permission to speak I may do it anyway"

"Now shut your dick holder, I am about to remove any illusions you may have about your situation."

The elevator stopped and the door slid open right then. I lead her into the large open area, there were various contraptions and torture devices around the room some were unused atm but several were occupied with toys in various states of training, the air was filled with the smells of sweat blood and sex. There was a constant cacophony of moans, cries and screams.

I lead my new pet to the area in front of the incinerator. The incinerator itself was a shin stainless steel horror, there was a fully automated slide out tray in front of the access door.

On the tray secured with stainless steel bands on each wrist, ankle, waist and neck was a beautiful woman who was sobbing and begging for forgiveness.

I walked my new toy to her observation position. It was an adjustable pedestal with two phallic protrusions in a pair of recessed ports. There was also a metal column that ended in a contraption that connected up to the loops on her collar. There were built in shackles and numerous wires with alligator clips on the ends.

I positioned Hannah onto the pedestal, locked her collar into place, I then drew her arms behind her and secured them into the brackets on the backside of backplate for that purpose. I secured her legs in the built in brackets at the base of the pedestal. Finally I adjusted the controls to impale her pussy and asshole with the pedestals phalluses. Finally just to put the final torment in place I connected the wired in alligator clips to her nipples, labia, clit, ears nose, lips and pretty much anywhere else that I could find loose skin.

"I am very proud of my design of that pedestal. In addition to effectively securing you, the two insertion prods are both fully articulating and electrified, the alligator clips are also electrified, they can be either manually activated"

I pushed a button on the control panel and she convulsed as a jolt ran from her clit the prod in her ass. "or" I continued pressing another combination of controls "set to provide random stimulus" she jerked and cried out again as some part of her anatomy was shocked.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot" I reached around behind the head piece and pulled the built in gag he's strap around and secured it into her mouth "wouldn't want you biting your tongue off.

With my new toy properly secured I shifted my attention to the young lady on the tray.
"Please Master," she pled "don't kill me, I'll be good I swear, I will do anything for you!"

"I know that you would dear but I grow bored with you and all good things must come to an end, and this I am afraid is the end of your story, but rejoice as you can provide one final service as an object lesson to my new toy on what the consequences of failure to please me will be"

This set her into a wailing fit as she thrashed futilely alternating between cursing me and pledging her unlimited devotion to me. I patted her head stepped over to the incinerator control panel pushed a couple buttons then observed Hannah as the tray slid into the incinerator the reinforced glass door closed, muffling the scream and finally the burners came to life.

Her eyes were wide and save for brief moments when she was shocked randomly she stared at the spectacular in front of her tears streaming down her face.

After about 30 minutes of this there was nothing left in the tray but ash even the bones were gone. I motioned at one of the corners and a beautiful dark haired girl scurried over to clean the remains.

With that I walked to the elevator leaving Hannah in misery to contemplate her fate.

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Skex for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk