Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2015, 12:19 AM   #1
SwiFtHD

Send a message via MSN to SwiFtHD
Default A Night With Charlie

It was a Friday night like any other, six pm rolls around and I get a call from a close friend of mine named Samantha asking if I wanted to join her for a night out at the bar. My initial thoughts were that it was a waste of time, I am not the person that takes joy in randomly getting drunk with no special occasion to celebrate over. Regardless of the fact, it had been a while since I last seen Samantha and the last time I did I marveled at how absolutely stunning she was so with the long stretch of possibly getting lucky I muttered up the strength and started to get ready. She never really stated where we were going but told me to dress up and made sure I looked good. Naturally I went straight to my closet and picked out my signature skinny bootleg black jeans and my favorite shirt. I then continued to get a hot shave and apply my cologne. I was as ready for the night as I was ever going to be; with Samantha on my mind I hopped in the cab I called with a head held high and took off to pre-drink at Sam's house.

Arriving at Sam's house I pay off the taxi tab of roughly $20.00 and tipped him an unnecessary amount of money. To my embellishment I seemed to be too caught up in putting on a good impression that I didn't notice giving the driver my money to get home later as well.

I knock on the door and Sam opens it rather instantaneously. We share an awkward hug and I am led into her kitchen as we sat around the island and began to have a drink. I chose to have a glass of wine knowing how if I had anything hard that I would get drunk too quickly; as I stated earlier I am not a regular drinker by any stretch. She tells me about her life and what she had been up to since I saw her last many months ago and did she ever have a lot to say. Most importantly noted that she was not seeing anyone at the moment and was hoping to meet someone tonight. Weary of the fact that could have been a very blatant hint I attempted to feed her a line. The only pick up lines that I knew were old cliché ones that everyone has heard a million times so I decided to stick with the less common of the bunch. "Do you have 10 cents cause from here you look like a dime! She giggled and looked me sternly in the eyes for some time until finally reacting by sliding a shot to my side of the table and said to "drink up". Ten or so minutes had passed of random conversation and we chose to leave to the club. Sam said that she knew the playing at the club and we would get to sit in V.I.P.

Arriving at the club, we walk to the V.I.P line and take our spot at the end. Samantha and I get waved through by one of the bouncers after a few minutes. It seems as if she knew him really good or was a typical regular at the club. I played along and breezed on in ready to feel out the place and have a good time. As we are making our way to the V.I.P table I realize that there wasn't a whole lot of females dancing and the ones that were were already dancing with another women. Coming to a halt in front of our table we sit down and open the bottle of champagne sitting in the chalice on the table and begin to pour drinks. Moments later the "party" shows up or at least that's how Sam put it. Three guys sit down and I get pushed into the middle of the booth while the others crowd the outside. With Sam on my left I ask what their names were and she introduces them to me as Kyle, Chris and Charlie. Given first impressions the three of them seemed to be rather swell. We sit around and after a couple minutes Charlie decides we were all just a little bit too sober and fetches a round of Tequila shots for the party. Sam squeezed my bicep hard pulled me a little closer to her to whisper into my ear that I should go dance with her. This marks my last fluid memory of the night.

. . .

I woke up multiple hours later feeling like I got hit by a truck with no recollection of what happened or where I was. After gathering my thoughts and glancing around the room I come to the conclusion that I must be over at Sam's house. My second fluid thought after regaining consciousness was that I really needed to use the washroom. I begin to arise from the bed when I realize that my body is tied around the bottom of the bed. I struggle for a few minutes and squirm around to no avail. Moments later Sam enters the room and looks at the newly conscious me and takes a stroll over. Coming to the end of the bed she puts her hands above my ankles and begins to feel her way up my legs. To my sudden surprise I realize that I could have woken up in a whole lot worse of a position. Sam continues to give me a slow body rub up to my chest; once finished she mounts herself on top of my chest and with her 2 hands squeezed my cheeks together while pretending I was a baby and laughing. I asked what she was doing and how I got over to her house. Midway through my sentence she put her hand over my mouth and whispered "shush".. She continued to say, "I thought this was what you wanted? You were giving me quite the looks earlier on in the night and let's be honest, that pickup line was atrocious. You should thank me, I am about to give you a night you'll never forget! Or should I say that we are about to give you a night you wont forget?" Before I was given the chance to ask what she meant by that Sam playfully slapped me in the face and pulled a ball gag out of the bed side drawer. Seconds later I find myself, gagged, tied to a bed now from my body and from my hands and feet to look to my right at the door; what I saw gave me what felt like a ball of hair in my stomach. It was Charlie from the bar in all his glory strung out with no clothes on walking over to the bed to sit with Sam. Sam looked down on me once again and shoved my face into the pillows to look back at Charlie who instantly said "so what do you want to do to him first?" She responded by saying that she wanted to humiliate me and make me beg for mercy. Or at least give my best impression of it with a ball gag in my mouth. I was lightly shaking and closed my eyes accepting my fate and knowing there was nothing I could do about it. Unaware of what was going to happen to me I just relaxed and focused on breathing.

Charlie began to tickle my feet and I began to flop like a fish in return. Sam, thinking this looked quite funny joined in on the fun. I was a helpless man being used for their enjoyment. Sam was tickling me up and down while Charlie and her were beginning to flirt amongst each other while having their way with me. I am a very ticklish person and after a minute or two my eyes began to stream water and it began to hurt to laugh and choke on the gag. I began to think maybe the whole night was just a joke and that was supposed to be funny. Yet again, just as fast as I had thought up that was just as fast as Sam reassured me that it wasn't. She gazed upon me once again and said "Oh, baby. I hope that you're eyes aren't watering already! You haven't even began to suck on Charlies cock yet! HA!"

Samantha sat up higher on me and took off her shirt and skirt to expose a large strap on that was underneath her clothing. She said "I know you aren't gay and I respect that. But all that set aside, let's be honest It's most definitely less gay to suck another mans cock than what it is to have a man fuck you in your asshole isn't it?" With the tears still streaming down my face I looked up at her and realized my place. I responded with "Yes, Mistress". The next hour of my unfortunate evening I spent being absolutely rag dolled on the bed and having my throat probed by Charlies cock and my ass annihilated by Sam and her strap-on. I wasn't sure what was going to happen first, was my gag reflex going to give out first or was my prostate going to. By the longest stretch of the word, eventually they gave me a break. Sam pulled Charlie down towards my feet on top of me and Sam and him began to 69 as she worked him up to orgasm. Charlie has a humongous cock and I was just laying there in a constant train of thought that his load was probably going to be just as big as his dick. Just like the first two times, actions spoke louder than words. Charlie let out a loud grunt and orgasmed into Sams mouth who looked at me and openly smiled with her mouthful of cum. She came over to me and once again squeezed my cheeks together and said that she hoped I was hungry. She guided the cum directly into my mouth and told me not to swallow. I had the gag put back on my mouth and she went to lead Charlie out of the room and evidently back home or at least I really hoped that's where he was going. Sam once again strolled back into the room and sat down on my lap. She noticed that I had a raging erection. She then recited the words " Are you sure you're not gay!!? I mean, you're beyond hard right now and you just got fucked in the ass and throat fucked by a DUDE!" Now caressing my extremely swollen testicles she brought the attention back to me to say "I like what you called me earlier and I like using you for my enjoyment! You better still have that cum in your mouth; if you can manage to get soft I'll remove the burden of you dealing with that and we can get some sleep but if not you know what that means.

After a struggle of a time, I managed to become soft in a few minutes. Sam seemed rather surprised. Seconds later I feel a cold metal on my penis followed by a click. For the last time, she looks down at me with a fiendish smile on her face and says "I've decided that you are mine now. You called me your mistress all on your own so don't you go complaining and saying this isn't what you wanted! Your first assignment is to swallow the cum in your mouth and thank me for getting laid tonight." She removed the ball gag from my mouth and I hesitated to swallow the cum in my mouth. She reacted by saying "Already unable to make me happy and it's only your first task! Unbelievable!" Sam thrusted her strapon into my mouth and fucked the cum into my stomach. "Was that, that hard? You need to understand you're place from now on, the faster you understand the faster you might be able to achieve your freedom again. Don't go telling anyone about tonight because you better believe I have blackmail. Even if you were to report this to someone I have the key to your legitimate freedom and it would really be a shame if something happened to that now wouldn't it be!" Now finish off your assignment and get out of my sight. When I call you tomorrow you better answer!" Being unbound I roll onto my stomach and stretch out, beginning to sit at the end of the bed I look up at Sam standing in between my legs and say "Thank you, Mistress". Followed by "You're welcome, my sissy slave."

This marked the first encounter with Sam and surely not the last one. I walked home that night because I was still too shaken up by what took place to get to sleep. I felt like I needed to throw up, I felt like I had just done something very wrong but most of all I felt dirty. I went home and fell asleep.

The following morning, I wake up and go through my everyday schedule. After my breakfast I realize that I should be expecting her call any second now.
. . .

I pick up the phone to the words of, "Hey, bitch. Tell me, who sounds hotter, Mike or Ricky? I'll let you pick this time.

...End...

Dislikes : Illegal, Permanent, Extreme Pain

Love: Assplay, Bondage, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Exhibitionism

20 Years, Male, 6.5in
Pansexual, Submissive

Cocks sucked: 3
Pussies licked: 14
Fucked by: 2 Guys/ 5 Girls
Largest item sucked: 8 Inch Cock
Largest item in butt: 9 inch Strap-On

SwiFtHD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements