Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-14-2016, 10:07 PM   #76
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Holy Crap Interesting. Fantastic man, please continue. Don't stop you are on a roll now
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:11 PM   #77
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Thank you Badgirlisme and Iceman713!!

She knew. She already knew! I couldn't believe it!

The next question was obvious and it escaped my lips before I could think about it.

"How do you know?"

She laughed quietly.

"How could I not know?" she simply stated. "Now, stand up and show me."

My instincts took over; I stood up. I could barely hide my erection through my panties. I reached to the sides of my white undergarments and slowly pulled them off; my penis popped up, hard, ready. I was having sex everyday by then, sometimes more than once. My dick knew what it wanted. Yet even as I started to make a move towards Miss Kaya, my dick guiding itself to between her legs and exposed pussy, her authoritarian voice called me out.

"Stop!"

I froze, eager and waiting, but still under her spell. She jumped off the desk in front and got to her knees, her face inches from my erection. I felt like the merest breath from her mouth would set me off and I would splatter her face. She must have sensed my tension because she made no move towards it.

"You're too tense," she told me, seeming almost disappointed. "If I let you have your way with me, I won't be getting what I want..."
"I'm sorry," I whimpered. "You're just so beautiful..."

She was. And hot. I wanted to ram my cock in her mouth but the intimidation factor was still there. She was ten years my senior at least.

"Take off your bra," she ordered me.

Off it went, tossed on top of the rest of my clothing. I was now fully naked in front of her. Her top was still covered with her see-through white blouse (she was sweating too) and hidden bra, while her bottoms were fully in view. She rose to her feet and moved behind me, her hand caressing my shoulder. She pressed her body against mine; I could feel her mounds against my back. Her hands reached around and she grabbed my breasts. I moaned.

"You like that?"
"...uh-huh..."
"Bet you like this even more..."

One hand glided down to between my legs, caressing my swollen appendage. Miss Kaya gently tilted me forward and she gripped onto my erection. Then, she began stroking.

"Come for me, miss Rehatta," she whispered as she bit my ear lobe.

I was done for. I had no chance to resist her touch.

Last edited by interesting; 03-18-2016 at 09:58 AM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 04:50 AM   #78
interesting
getDare Succubus

I was done for. I had no chance to resist her touch.

Her movements on me were slow and steady, full of passion. She pressed her upper body against my back, rubbing her breasts gently. She cupped my right breast in her right hand (coming around under my arm) and fondled my flesh with her fingers, teasing my hardened nipple. Her left hand gripping my erection, she played with my shaft at a steady, fantastic pace. She leaned her mouth on my ear and whispered nice and dirty things at the same time.

"Miss Rehatta... sweet flower... such a dirty girl..."

She had been right about my performance; the urge inside my body rose within barely a minute.

"...ummm... Miss Kaya," I moaned. "So good..."

She must have felt me tense up. She moved her right hand from my breast to my mouth, pressing it against my chin and mouth to quiet me. She shifted my body slightly leftward and then furiously increased her pace on my cock.

I moaned through her hand, saliva dripping against her palm, even as the tip of my shaft exploded. The first burst splashed its whiteness across the folds of her dress, now resting on top a desk. Biting my earlobe, still muffling the sounds of pleasure escaping my mouth, she milked me empty with long broad strokes.

"That's it... fully empty," she whispered in my ear.

The orgasm died down; I was about ready to faint from the pleasure. She gently pulled her hands away from me, then pulled me back from the desk. She twirled around and kissed my lips - our first kiss, almost chaste. Then, she dropped to her knees and began licking up and down my slowly diminishing erection. A moment later, I was hard again. She licked around the flesh of my circumcision (don't think I ever told you I am circumcised), wrapping her lips around my glans and sucking, as if she could milk me further with her mouth.

As the intensity wound down, she rose to her feet and checked on the mess she had made me shoot over her dress. She smiled wickedly.

"Well, miss Rehatta," she spoke in a hushed voice, "I don't think we're done."
"We're not?" I replied, panting, both hopeful and terrified.
"No. Not at all. You stained my dress. We simply can't leave it like that."

She bent down over the desk where her cum-stained dress rested; she then licked along one of the stains which I had made, picking up the fluids with her tongue and licking her mouth as she did. That erotic - albeit a little disturbing sight - was only compounded by the fact that she once again rose to her feet and stared at me.

"I can only clean up your own mess so much... so, miss Rehatta?"

I understood what she wanted but I froze. She smiled gently.

"Do it and I'll blow you everyday for the rest of the semester," she proposed. "Or more."
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 03-25-2016, 03:16 AM   #79
AnalAriana

More more more!!!!
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:09 AM   #80
interesting
getDare Succubus

"Do it and I'll blow you everyday for the rest of the semester," she proposed. "Or more."

I trembled with anticipation, dread and desire, all at same time. What else could I do? Miss Kaya was the most exquisite creature I had ever seen, she had just made me come with her hand. I was in some kind of heaven. I leaned over her dress, sticking my tongue out, and I licked my own semen off her dress. It tasted quite different from mister Heyto's. I can't say I truly liked it, but I wanted it so bad that I licked and slurped it all up.

Even as I pulled up, having done the deed, miss Kaya grabbed my chin and kissed me - passionately.

"I've never met a woman such as you," she told me with a shy smile.
"...people say you're a lesbian," I blurted out.

She laughed quietly.

"Not exactly, though I do like women. But you..." she continued, grabbing my now limp penis, "you have this wonderful, amazing appendage that you'll be able to use on me... and you can come too. You have the body of a girl - so sexy - and the dick of a boy, Wow..."
"You knew beforehand?"
"I knew because it's in your secret file, and I like to know everyone's secrets. But I only started to look into it when I figured out you were fucking the whole school..."
"No, not the whole school," I whimpered.

She laughed again.

"I know. I'm teasing. And I want this beautiful cock inside me... soon."

It took about an hour and a half to get the deed done. I remember it well. We fucked in the nurse's office after hours. She told me to meet her there. I walked in to find her completely naked, waiting for me. I stripped. She sat on the edge of the bed, parting her legs; I dropped to my knees and aimed my shaft in her cunt. That was it. I pumped and pumped facing her, locking eyes and kissing until I could pump no more, even after my orgasm exploded inside her.

The girl I had been supposed to be with that night was disappointed I didn't visit her, but I compensated her the next day with a quick fuck in the toilet at noon.

As for miss Kaya, I began to fuck her everyday, usually in the morning. She would visit me in my bed (single rooms are always the best in pensions) and give me the best morning gift to go with my morning wood. I ended up having sex three to four times a day in the last two months at that school. Miss Kaya in the morning, another girl around noon (mostly my other regulars), then often Miss Kaya again right after class, and finally with one of my regulars in the evening.

My only regret during this entire time is that I never actually merely 'slept' with miss Kaya. She never shared my bed for a night.

My life was bliss and never wanted it to tend. Miss Kaya and I were even talking about carrying our relationship over the summer. I was the first one to call her my girlfriend, early June. She enjoyed it, and she began to say that having sex with me was like a melody. You should connect the dots yourself.

Unfortunately, ours was not a relationship that was meant to be, and it almost cost Miss Kaya her livelihood, not to mention her life.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:47 PM   #81
AnalAriana

Absolutely love the story but I habe to ask you something... do yiu always wait for someone to comment on it before you post more?
Old 04-06-2016, 01:15 PM   #82
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Story on hold

Apologies to my readers. I am taking an extended break from writing/posting to deal with personal and medical issues. I don't want to leave the story unfinished by I will not have the time to get back to it for a while.
Thank you for understanding.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 04-06-2016, 09:40 PM   #83
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

interesting, your story is amazing. Go take your break and handle anything you need to handle. Just come back to us ready to go
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:30 AM   #84
AnalAriana

so keen for what is to come
Old 05-05-2016, 03:54 PM   #85
interesting
getDare Succubus

Unfortunately, ours was not a relationship that was meant to be, and it almost cost Miss Kaya her livelihood, not to mention her life.

It happened on a Tuesday. I'll remember it the rest of my life. There were only three weeks left to the semester. I was still in heaven.

That morning, waking up, I met up with Gloria in the showers. There weren't any wasted words. I fucked her pussy for a quarter of an hour before I shot my load deep inside her. As we were fucking, other girls came in and watched but no one joined in. By that time, my appendage was the worst kept secret among the girls. Most of the girls I was with were now on birth control so I didn't have to be.

Once we were done, we got dressed to get some breakfast. In hindsight, I should have seen it coming, but I was high on sex and blind to anything but my own pleasure. I was looking forward to noon, where I would get to fuck miss Kaya. She might let me unload in her mouth too. I barely ate that morning: just some fresh fruit. Gloria, sitting beside me, teased me a little, getting me hard again, then ran off. I went to first period and could only think of satisfaction.

After class, I went to the bathroom, actually hoping to find a partner. I moved to the corner of the room, dropped my skirt and panties, exposing myself and waited. A few girls came in, saw me but went about their business. Then, one of my irregulars, Monica, a nice South-American girl with the most gorgerous tan, dark locks, strolled in and saw me. She smiled, walked over, dropped to her knees and began to blow me. I had been with her twice so far, one blowjob and one fuck session, both the week prior. I could tell how badly she wanted me, but we didn't have time so I let her work me over. She didn't have time to finish; we split to quickly get back to class.

That was the hint I didn't get. My mind was still on Miss Kaya. That's not on whom it should have been.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:22 AM   #86
interesting
getDare Succubus

That was the hint I didn't get. My mind was still on Miss Kaya. That's not on whom it should have been.

Now, I will say this. Miss Kaya and myself, we were in love - or at least in lust. Just because I was allowed to fuck every girl in sight (and come to think of it, I'm fairly certain Miss Kaya had sex with other people too - we just never talked about it). I feel this detail is important because it explains how blinded we were by passion, and why our relationship ultimately shattered.

That Tuesday, after second period, I raced to our arranged meeting place, one of her classrooms. I was so eager to fuck her I barely noticed anything else. I knocked and she let me in. We kissed as I closed the door.

"I missed you so bad..." I whispered to her.
"Me too... I just want to feel you in me so hard..." she replied in the same hushed tone.

We started to undress. Sometimes, we didn't but, that day, we wanted each other in all of our naked splendor and glory. Clothes were tossed to the floor as we moved towards her desk. I stared at her gorgeous figure, my erection pointing at her, ready to get to work. She climbed on top of the desk, on all fours, presenting her behind to me, looking back seductively. I moved in on her, pushing my rod into her love hole so I could fuck her brains out. I reached around as I was penetrating her, cupping her breasts, feeling the warmth of her pussy around my cock. I thought I might come too quickly (if I had and not given her pleasure, I would have eaten her out or finger banged her afterwards) but it wasn't the case. Five minutes in, she was moaning, holding in the hard sounds her mouth wanted to produce as she climaxed.

If you've been paying attention to the sequence of events, you'll notice that the one thing I did not do was lock the door. We had always done it. Not that day - I didn't even think about it.

Behind the door, listening in to our sounds of lovemaking, Monica was livid. She had teased me during recess, and now, I was giving it to someone else. She didn't know who. Jealousy crept into her heart.

Now, the truth of the matter is, what happened next didn't have to happen this way. Myself, Miss Kaya, Monica, we all have our responsibility in what transpired.

The desk was beyond the door, and we both had our backs turned to it. Monica, overtaken by her own desires and lust, chose to open the door, silently crawl in, and close and lock the door behind her. And neither Miss Kaya nor myself noticed it, engrossed as we were in our activity. Monica stared at us for a moment, watching my ass pound into the woman she recognized as our teacher.

And I think that's when twisted emotions fully came into play. Monica made up her mind about what she wanted - and we were going to be providing it for her, no matter what!
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 08:59 AM   #87
AnalAriana

good to have you back! I am absolutely in love with this story and I hope you'll update it soon!
Old 05-08-2016, 11:48 AM   #88
interesting
getDare Succubus

And I think that's when twisted emotions fully came into play. Monica made up her mind about what she wanted - and we were going to be providing it for her, no matter what!

I suddenly felt hands on my butt even as I kept pounding into Miss Kaya. I looked back, silently, and saw Monica. My heart skipped a bit. As far as I knew, while everyone knew I fucked every girl in school that wanted it, no one actually knew I was fucking Miss Kaya. At the moment, my partner was oblivious to anything but the sensation of me inside her. That wouldn't last.

"So, fucking the teacher," Monica said outloud.

Miss Kaya's head tilted sideways; I didn't stop pounding, and even if I had wanted to, Monica was now pushing against my ass, keeping the rhythm.

"You give that cock to everyone?" Monica told me while she forced me to keep going.
"Monica, stop... I..."

It was Miss Kaya who pulled away from me, twisting on her deck, staring at the scene, scared and confused.

"You are both going to be my bitches!" Monica said.
"Now, Monica..." Miss Kaya began to say.
"Quiet, slut! Bad enough you steal the cock I was looking for, but you're so fucking hot yourself, I'm gonna get the both of you to do me!"

I didn't argue. Miss Kaya stared with defeated eyes. Monica grinned, then she stripped.

The next thing I knew, I was in a threesome, ramming my cock in Monica's pussy while I watched the hispanic girl fingerbang Miss Kaya on the desk. I didn't want this but I couldn't help it. I could tell how distraught the encounter made miss Kaya feel.

"Oh fuck! Miss Kaya," Monica goaded her on. "She's so thick inside my cunt... gonna be unloading all of it soon..."

The violence in her tone made me shiver; she prevented me from climaxing inside her, then pulled away and made me climb on the desk, and helped push my dick inside miss Kaya's mouth.

"You facefuck her until you come," Monica ordered me.

What could I do but comply? I had no control over the situation and I did want my release, so I essentially forced myself inside miss Kaya's mouth. She might have enjoyed giving me a blowjob under other circumstances, but this had nothing to do with fun. I barely felt my climax when I finally ejaculated and miss Kaya was forced to swallow it all.

It might have ended there, but there was one final act to unfold in this drama. Monica stared at us and grinned further.

"Your asses are mine. Tonight, after dinner, I want you both in my room. We're gonna have some more fun."

I was terrified of what was happening; miss Kaya was terrified of the impact this would have on her career. What could we do but set a date and hope for the best?

I guess I knew then that the bubble had burst - but there was one last scene to play out.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:28 PM   #89
AnalAriana

alright! bring it on! unleash hell!!!
Old 05-10-2016, 04:47 AM   #90
interesting
getDare Succubus

I guess I knew then that the bubble had burst - but there was one last scene to play out.

Now, I know I'm going to disappoint a few here but I'm not gonna tell you about that last scene with Monica and Miss Kaya - at least not yet. The reason for that is because I want to get back to the moment and explain a few details (rest assured, I'll give you all the juicy Monica-Kaya bits later).

So I had been fucking Hala, glorious Hala, in my office, burying my load deep inside her. Afterwards, we kissed and she smiled. Our breasts rubbed against each other.

"When can we do this again?" she asked.

At that moment, her eyes and voice reminded me of Monica, and I guess that's what I've been trying to say. Ever since, I've always been afraid of people who are too clingy. However, Hala was still sitting on me, her arms around my neck, my dick inside her cunt, in the aftershock of climax. As with Monica and Miss Kaya back then, I wasn't thinking straight.

"Tonight," I replied. "In your hotel room. You'll lie naked on the bed, put on a blindfold and allow me to ravage you."
"Wow..." she mumbled.
"And you won't take off the blindfold either..."
"I won't. Around what time?"
"Be in bed for 10. I'll be around."

She kissed me again, then she retreated and we parted ways. The truth of the matter is that I had a plan for that evening, one that required some subtlety and manipulation. I watched Hala get dressed and leave, still biting her lip in anticipation. I got dressed too and began my work that day.

Around lunch, that day, I intercepted one of my employees whom I had scheduled for that day. Just because I had enjoyed my morning did not mean I didn't want to keep my date. I met up with Kuchura in the kitchen where she worked and winked at her. She dropped her apron and got her assistant Elaine to replace her for about an hour. My claim to fame with them is getting them to fuck each other in the kitchen (not very sanitary, I know). Kuchura is a local, older, a 48 year old plump woman, a mother of six actually. The first three are boys, then there's two girls and finally one boy, aged 7. If her daughters were older, I'd have been tempted, but the oldest is merely 13 - too young for this. Her husband works on boats so she barely sees him. Elaine, the assistant, is only 24, a true lesbian in the biggest sense of the year. It took her a while to convince her to have sex with me, given my appendage. Elaine also has a girlfriend, Kami, with whom I've also been once - Elaine watched me fuck her while she teased herself.

But as I said, my fondest memory is about Kuchura on all fours, being mounted by Elaine with a huge strap-on. That was a good memory.

I waste no time with Kuchura today. I'm horny. She lays down on her back on the makeshift bed and spreads her legs: shaved and pantiless just for me. I start with fingers, get her nice and wet while she finishes stripping. Her forms are so endearing, with so much flesh, large tits. I pull up my dress and climb on top of her, riding my cock in her experienced cunt until she is forced to bite into the cloth of her shirt to refrain from screaming. She pulls me up to ride her massive breasts. My cock disappears between her mounds and I moan hard as the titfuck makes me come all over her neck and chin.

We didn't last the hour, not that it matters. We both got what we wanted. She cleans herself up and I do the same. She says she's looking forward to our next romp. It might be a while, I tell her.

I have other plans in the immediate future. That, I don't talk about.

Advertisements
Kink Talk