Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark5811 View Post
Once Again, excellent dare Sominator. I completed it today. It was very painful and challenging. I tied my balls up tight and put the water bottles onto the rope so my balls were holding them up. It took me about 40 minutes to fill them up. At first it wasn't so bad, but after they were almost full and I had to keep doing jumping jacks, It got very painful, and to top it all off my ass was burning from the toothpaste. I did have to loosen the rope one time throughout the dare to allow circulation back through but After a minute I went back to the dare and resumed where I left off. I did cum once on one of the edges by accident but as you said I still carried out the rest of the dare. All in all very good punishment and VERY Painful!! My mistress was pleased with this one.

Greatcornbow, I did your dare just a few minutes ago after I recovered from Sominator's dare. It was good, but after his dare It wasn't that bad.

I still need more dares to please my mistress! Keep them coming.
Hang a padlock on them, which you snap shut and has been in the freezer a day, and which your Mistress has all the keys.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:58 AM   #17
Mark5811

Excellent dare, greatcornbow. It was so cold and pinched my sac while pulling down on my balls. Plus it took forever to convince my mistress to give me the key. She made my suffer for it. Excellent and painful dare. Thanks. Anyone got any more.

Likes: Private, Ball torture/busting, masturbation, cbt, moderate pain, creative/FUN, bondage, edging/orgasm control, little messy, submission/slave, punishment

Somewhat: Anal, Cum eating, Faceless pics/video

Hard Limits: Public, Family & Friends, pics/video with face (until I get to know you), permanent harm, extremely messy, urethral insertion, illegal, Poo, Piss
Mark5811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:58 AM   #18
AssWhore

Default I have two ideas,

Take and tie your member and balls as you normally would. Not so much tight and snug. Then while your Mistress is doing something ie relaxing, light two candles strip to only that tie and beg her to give you a wax. (For added effect you could tie yourself with a long enough cord as to place the ends in your mouth, I know she would love the sound of you begging with rope in your mouth).
Next is kneel on the floor as you would do for your Mistress, tie your ankles together with cord, do not use restraints, only rope. Next while kneeling tie your self to that tie around your ankles. As tight as your feeling you need
Punished. Proceed to do chores around the house for no less than one hour,no breaks or sitting idle. Be sure your Mistress supervises with her favorite Dom wear and flogger or whip handy. If she feels its to easy tie a filled to desire 2 liter bottle to the connecting rope with a length of 6" or less. Be sure to use any nipples clamps gags or butt plugs to look good.

Have fun and report back.
AssWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 07:37 AM   #19
slkchx
Baby Member

Default still up for challenges?

I have some rather unique ideas for a dare.
Things that will be needed:
Shoestring or other string for trussing up cock
small rubber band to fit right under heat of cock and another to tie around for an easier grab handle
Wooden spoon
Electric toothbrush and condoms (if have) otherwise vegtable or fruit in phallus shape with icy hot
Nipple clips (binder clips or clothes pins work well)

Now for the dare:

Take the string and tie up your cock. First wrap around balls and cock, then cock only, then balls only, then seperate balls and tie tight. This way your cock will become really sensative.

Next take the rubber bands and loop them together so that they are attached. Loop one rubber band snugly around the head of your cock so handle is accessible easily.

Next lube up your ass and preferable cover the electric toothbrush with condoms and turn it on and insert in your ass like a vibrating anal plug. If you don't have them coat the vegtable/fruit with icy hot and begin to fuck your ass with it until burn dissipates then leave it inserted in your ass.

Next put on the nipple clips.

Now the next is a repeatable command. Take the wooden spoon slap your balls 10x then stroke your cock hard until you are just about ready to cum. Stop before you do. Grab your balls and squeeze and take the handle of rubber band and snap it 3x hard. Once the urge to cum passes rinse and repeat. Each time increasing the slaps with the wooden spoon by 10 and the snaps with the rubber band by one. You are to continue this until 60x is reached our one hour passes whichever comes first. I would like photo proof of you completing this challenge along with pictures throughout. You can finally cum the last time.

Hope you enjoy.
slkchx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:54 PM   #20
kingvindins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark5811 View Post
My mistress told me that I had to create a post to get as many dares/ideas to torture my cock, balls, and ass for being a bad slave. She said I have to do everything that gets posted on this forum to its harshest extent as long as it is within my limits in my sig. The only problem is that I don't have any toys, I just have common household things, some rope, rubber bands, clothespins, and an assortment of tight underwear. So please post your dares/ideas to torture my balls, cock, and ass. I am also taking masturbation dares. I will send pics (no face) if you want/allow me to.

Give me your worse!!!!
have you tried crushing it yet
kingvindins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk