Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
meee17
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad77 View Post
Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

The dare was to strip completely naked and remain naked until they left.

finished this dare an hour ago having remained nude for 2 hours!!

Was wondering if anyone else has been dared to strip in front of girls?
ye mate i have and y not. i'd do dat.
meee17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
S Bhargava
Baby Member

I usually dominate my younger cousin whenever i go to their place in delhi (India). That includes stripping him in private or assisting him in his bath.
S Bhargava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

I've never had this happen, but I'd really would like to be forced to strip and server a group of women.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
Cheerfulguy
Baby Member

My wife is Taiwanese and last year 2 of her friends came over from Taiwan to stay with us for a few days whilst on their European vacation. Her 2 friends are both single and still living at home with their parents. On the saturday evening we had all had a fair bit to drink after dinner and my wife told them that I like walking around the house naked. I was surprised that she would tell them this. One of her friends was giggling a fair bit and asked my wife what my body was like. My wife then said he might show you if you ask him nicely. I got a tremendous buzz out of the thought of these 2 women seeing me naked but carried on drinking. Her other friend said are you going to give us a show then? I thought what the heck and stripped off and danced around the room for them. Afterwards I sat down still naked and chatted for a while. My wife was clearly surprised that I'd actually go through with it and told me to get dressed as we'd all had a fair bit to drink. I got the most thrilling buzz out of it and would recommend it to anybody!
Cheerfulguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
CREATIVEGOTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad77 View Post
Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

The dare was to strip completely naked and remain naked until they left.

finished this dare an hour ago having remained nude for 2 hours!!

Was wondering if anyone else has been dared to strip in front of girls?
Same thing happened to me growing up, many years ago, but once I was nude, one of the girls told my sister to get some knickers,she brought a few pairs down, and I had model, parading around in her knickers, all the girls were laughing uncontrolable.
CREATIVEGOTH is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk