Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #1
Johnny13

Rainbow Community Slut for 48 hours.

Hey,

I will be the communitie's slut for the next 24 hours.
Feel free to give me any orders within my Limits.
If possible I will take Pictures and either post here or send in private.
I will not cum if not orders otherwise, and will not be allowed to cum within the next 10 Days if I
don't fulfil all of your Tasks.

To get an Impression of me feel free to check out my Albums in my Profile.

Toys I have:

Butt Plug
Dildo
Gas Mask
Rope/Laces
Locks
Clothpins
Collar
Belts
And a few household items.

Can probably get some stuff tomorrow if required.

If you want to send me orders while I'm away, feel free to use my Kik: Johnny13343

Looking Forward to be used by the whole getDare community.

So Long,
Johnny13

Last edited by Johnny13; 01-06-2014 at 10:33 AM.
Johnny13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:37 AM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

lets start by extending when you are allowed to cum
Old 01-06-2014, 10:55 AM   #3
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

Another user seemed to enjoy being my excercise boy last night so let's see how you do.

I want you to complete the following:

1: Place a marshmallow - or apropriate substitute - between your asscheeks. Do 25 deep knee bends/squats. If the marshmallow/item falls out, you must eat it then start over again. In addition to your report, this is one of two tasks I'd want pic proof from.

2: Make nipple clamps using your clothes pegs and string/shoelaces. Clamp your nipples and then tie the string to the clamps and the other end around your cock.

Sit in a sit up position with your legs slightly spread to expose your genitals. Make sure the string is tight enough that you CANNOT lie flat on your back - you should be able to lie back just enough that you're almost flat on your back but if you were to go totally flat, the nipple pegs would be ripped off by your cock. You're gonna have to tie the string around your dick pretty tight so I hope you don't have a pathetic wee wee.

Begin doing sit ups. Keep going until you can't do it anymore and you have to lay back and the pegs get ripped off.

3: Put your dildo in your mouth. Make sure it sticks out part way. Begin doing push ups. The cock must touch the ground each time you lower down. Keep going until you can't do anymore. Make sure you keep count.

After your done, take the dildo out of your mouth and stick it in your ass. For every push up you did, that's 1 minute you must spend jerking off.

4: The Finale. Lube up your butt plug using tooth paste or Icy Hot. Stick it up your ass. You are to complete 25 jumping jacks totally naked except for the plug. If it should slip out of your slutty ass, reapply the punishment lube and start again. This is the other task I would like pic proof of in addition to your report.

Good luck!
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #4
riot21

Take your dildo and lube it with saliva. No spitting, just sucking it. Stick it up your ass and then sit with it in. Tie your hands. You must fuck the dildo without using your hands, just riding. Keep going and try to cum with no hands. If you can't then you can untie your hands, and cum on the dildo. Shove it up your ass again. And now you can lick it if you want.

If you agree, I would like pictures.

Likes: Cam (c2c, no face), masturbation, edging, orgasm, cum play, wedgie, light anal (sometimes), female feet
Dislikes: Ruined orgasm, cbt, cum eating
Limits: Hard anal, pee, poo, messy, permanent, family, showing face, crossdressing

Last edited by riot21; 01-06-2014 at 11:25 AM.
riot21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:29 AM   #5
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Take pictures of every dare you do for this thread and add them to your album with a copy of your report.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 01-06-2014 at 11:52 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #6
Johnny13

cactusbix, will do your dare tomorrow with the pics!
Johnny13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:39 PM   #7
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Prod at the flesh along the line between your anus and your penis, and notice the way the base of your penis extends through the base of your scrotum. Now grab your testicles and squeeze them against that shaft, using the testicales themselves as "lube" or a fleshlight to masturbate your cock with (squishing your balls between your cock and your hand). Do this until you've cum 3 times in a row from this alone..

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:18 PM   #8
Rookna

I want you to put your butt plug in, write some creative degrading things on your ass in marker and send me a picture.

Pm me!! Dares, conversation, other. Pm me :3
Rookna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #9
JacobsField
getDare Devil

Put on a pair of underwear and three layers of pants. Go for a run and REALLY work up a sweat. If you're not sweating, you fail. When you're done and thoroughly disgusting, take the underwear and put them in the gas mask. Put the gas mask on with the underwear inside (if possible - I've never worn a gas mask).

Have fun.

I am happily married and just came back here to see if I could find any couples dares. Stay kinky, my friends.
JacobsField is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk