Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
amazonshampoo
Baby Member

Default Fat girl looking for humiliation

I'm a very large girl close to 500 pounds looking for a dare that would completely humiliate me. I have no limits within reason and love public humiliation most of all.

Looking for any dares in relation to humiliation and my weight will post a full report.
amazonshampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:51 AM   #2
Warnack

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonshampoo View Post
I'm a very large girl close to 500 pounds looking for a dare that would completely humiliate me. I have no limits within reason and love public humiliation most of all.

Looking for any dares in relation to humiliation and my weight will post a full report.
Hi. I have something for you

-Fuck your ass with a big dildo or plug
-Crush some ice and mix it with syrup
-Put the whole stuff in your but
-Insert your plug
-Put your cloths on
-Run for 1 miles
-And then, go a public place, put the rest of ice from your ass in a glass and drink it all with a straw, making lot of noise.

And don't forget to take pictures of each step, then upload them and PM me the link. Hide your face if you want.

Have fun
Warnack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
atgmaildotcom

Go to an all you can eat buffet with no bra, no panties, pants that will allow your ass to hang out. Stay at the buffet all day, from open until close. Do not eat anything healthy, only eat friend foods, and desserts. You are not allowed to use napkins, instead clean your hands off on your shirt, which should be white. If you really want a challenge, wear diapers, and do not go to the bathroom the entire time.
atgmaildotcom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk