Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2017, 02:39 AM   #1
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Default 19/F and 20/M give us dares

hey, we're a couple her on getdare and we would like to try some new stuff. That's where you all come in we came here to find fun stuff to do together (or while one of us is watching the other) so feel free to leave your suggestions here or send them in a pm, we'll try to report back to you as soon as possible. Oh and nothing to extreme at the start please we're still new to the whole kink scene stuff We look forward to seeing what you give us <3

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 04:29 AM   #2
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Something and simple that can be done to the both of you.

Tie the other person up, this is just so they can't move (you could make a rule that they're not allowed to move instead).
Then start edging and teasing them, get them to beg you to let them cum.
Before starting think of a time that they need to last, something like 30 minutes.
When they beg tease them some more and make sure to ask if they are sure.

As soon as they say yes, look at the time and how much longer they needed to go for every minute they were short of the time you will give them a forced orgasm. If you have a magic want then that would be a huge help.

You can decide to tell your partner the time or not, mind games
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:02 AM   #3
Spankuuuu

Tie your boyfriend down to the bed spread eagle. Blindfold him. Then get on top of him 69 and make him lick your Pusey till you cum but also slowly and lightly stroke his cock. No sucking and he can't cum. After you have cum go get ice and stroke his cock again with ice. Just keep teasing him lightly stroking and then use ice over and over again till he is begging or till you think it's time for his release
Old 03-15-2017, 09:49 AM   #4
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Default Some Ideas

There are always games like strip poker. You could also use kinky favors to bet with.

Bet on a ball game and the loser is denied for a week.

Roll two dice. A and B. First she has to give him A orgasms in B days while denied. Then you switch places for the next B days.

Set a key word. The first to catch the other using it in conversation gets any favors asked for for two hours.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:56 AM   #5
WILLL

Either one of you has to hide a key outside at night, when hopefully nobody is around
Your partner has to retrieve the key naked to get back inside the house. But first:

Throw a dice, if you rolled 1-4 the one who hid the keys stays inside and the other has to get them naked. If it is 5 or 6 however, you have to get them yourself. Also naked of course.

If naked is a little to much you can go in underwear, but I don't think it is neccasary. You yourself decide the difficulty by hiding it far away or in full view, or close in cover.

Not my idea btw
Reports are appreciated
WILLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:53 AM   #6
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Strip naked (both of you), tied him to bed and play a game - roll a dice.
If the result is <= 3 - make him edge, no cum.
If the result is >=4 - you will flick him each testicle 2 times. The force depends on you and only you.

Repeat as much as you want. Make him beg for release.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:25 PM   #7
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Something and simple that can be done to the both of you.

Tie the other person up, this is just so they can't move (you could make a rule that they're not allowed to move instead).
Then start edging and teasing them, get them to beg you to let them cum.
Before starting think of a time that they need to last, something like 30 minutes.
When they beg tease them some more and make sure to ask if they are sure.

As soon as they say yes, look at the time and how much longer they needed to go for every minute they were short of the time you will give them a forced orgasm. If you have a magic want then that would be a huge help.

You can decide to tell your partner the time or not, mind games
We set the time limit on 30 minutes and I let him tease me first. i was already getting wet when he closed the handcuffs around my wrists and put them on the bed. first he started slowly rubbing my pussy through my panties, the feeling of the soft fabric rubbing along my swollen clit was driving me crazy. after a while he took my panties of and started rubbing circles around my sensitive clit but never actually touching it. he was driving me crazy I had completely lost my sense of time, had 2 minutes past? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? i had no clue, I asked him how much longer it was he just had this devilish smile on his face. at this point juices were flowing out of my pussy on the bed sheets and then the first edge came, he kept me right on the edge by very slowly fingering me, after what seemed like forever he gave me a small break before using his tongue to tease my clit again while still fingering me. I was moaning out of despair, he kept circling my clit until i couldn't take it any more and told him to stop. there were still 8 minutes left.
I begged him to take a break but he instantly dove at my pussy and started using his tongue on my clit while fingering me very fast. I came within seconds, my body exploded in seconds and I sprayed my juices all over his face but he just kept going on my now oversensitive clit. after the 3 orgasm I went in some sort of trance I only felt my own body cumming over and over again, I begged him to stop but even if he did respond I couldn't hear him. then finally he stopped and uncuffed me. I was a mess his face and the bedsheets were covered in my juices, and he made me clean his face up.

Thank you for this amazing task <3

Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lizzy97 for this post:
Old 03-15-2017, 02:29 PM   #8
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Thank you for the marvellous report.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the dare.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:23 AM   #9
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankuuuu View Post
Tie your boyfriend down to the bed spread eagle. Blindfold him. Then get on top of him 69 and make him lick your Pusey till you cum but also slowly and lightly stroke his cock. No sucking and he can't cum. After you have cum go get ice and stroke his cock again with ice. Just keep teasing him lightly stroking and then use ice over and over again till he is begging or till you think it's time for his release
We did this in the morning. I woke up and he was still asleep so I cuffed him to the bed (he's a deep sleeper). Then i woke him up by kissing him and playing with his balls a bit, at first he didn't realize he was handcuffed and when he did he looked confused and asked what I was planning. I smiled at him and got up turned around and put my pussy right in front of his mouth, I told him he had to lick me while I was teasing his cock. He started licking around my clit, sucking my lips and pushing his tongue his tongue deep in my hole and all I was doing was lightly stroking his cock and massaging his balls mostly he was still rock hard just because my pussy was right in his face. after a while I came so hard and I told him to keep going now i started licking his head and tasting the precum that was dripping out of his cock (I couldn't bring myself to get up and get ice it felt to good). he just kept using his masterful tongue to make me cum 2 more times. meanwhile I was getting hungry from tasting all that precum, I wanted a full load so I started sucking his cock hard, taking it all the way in my throat and using my spit as lube. He told me he was getting close and I told him I wanted to cum 1 more time before him so he continued pleasing me untill I came a fourth time and then he blew his load all in my mouth and it tasted delicious, I then uncuffed him and we just laid there recovering from another wonderful experience.

Thank you for the dare. <3

AMA
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lizzy97 for this post:
Old 03-18-2017, 06:56 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy97 View Post
hey, we're a couple her on getdare and we would like to try some new stuff. That's where you all come in we came here to find fun stuff to do together (or while one of us is watching the other) so feel free to leave your suggestions here or send them in a pm, we'll try to report back to you as soon as possible. Oh and nothing to extreme at the start please we're still new to the whole kink scene stuff We look forward to seeing what you give us <3
Have whether or not you have sex decided by chance or something with chance/skill element.
One way is you and he alternate nights gets to play a patience game with cards (Klondike or Demon or whatever) If the patience doesn't 'come out' then no sex. If it does, sex is at option of player, non-player may not refuse.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:55 AM   #11
PleasantSunday

Just wanted to say your reports are super hot and super frustrating while I'm being denied

Dislikes: Chastity, CBT, Anal, Ice
Limits: Crossdressing, Blood, Scat, Public, Severe Pain
PleasantSunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:32 AM   #12
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Bumping my own thread so we get more tasks/challenges

AMA
Old 03-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #13
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I have 2 more dares, 1 involves a bit of bondage, so I don't know if you're up for it. The other is semi-public and more of a challenge.

Tie up his balls with a very long string, have him stand with his back against a door. Then loop the string under and then back over the door, now get a belt and attach it to your (fore)head. After that hover your mouth just over the tip of his penis, now pull the string tight and attach it to the belt on your head. You should now give him blowjob, but when you go down his balls will be pulled down as well. No tongue when hovering over the tip of the penis, you may only use tongue propotional to the amount of tension on the string and thus his balls. This should make him frustated but probably also want you more at the same time, it should be a fun mind game.

The door might be substituted by a table, bed or maybe chair

As for the second dare,
Both find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can wear in public.
(you're allowed to group some, like lingerie or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.
Or choose each other's outfits.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you or install an app) and go to the first place you rolled. Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take the corresponding piece of clothing off and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

Keep doing this until one of you chicken's out, however to win, the winner must edge on the way home before they go back inside, also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

The loser can/should help.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.

As for the stakes, I would say the winner has full controll over the loser's orgasms/edging for a week and can use the loser as their sex slave whenever they want.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:02 PM   #14
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
I have 2 more dares, 1 involves a bit of bondage, so I don't know if you're up for it. The other is semi-public and more of a challenge.

Tie up his balls with a very long string, have him stand with his back against a door. Then loop the string under and then back over the door, now get a belt and attach it to your (fore)head. After that hover your mouth just over the tip of his penis, now pull the string tight and attach it to the belt on your head. You should now give him blowjob, but when you go down his balls will be pulled down as well. No tongue when hovering over the tip of the penis, you may only use tongue propotional to the amount of tension on the string and thus his balls. This should make him frustated but probably also want you more at the same time, it should be a fun mind game.

The door might be substituted by a table, bed or maybe chair

As for the second dare,
Both find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can wear in public.
(you're allowed to group some, like lingerie or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.
Or choose each other's outfits.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you or install an app) and go to the first place you rolled. Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take the corresponding piece of clothing off and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

Keep doing this until one of you chicken's out, however to win, the winner must edge on the way home before they go back inside, also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

The loser can/should help.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.

As for the stakes, I would say the winner has full controll over the loser's orgasms/edging for a week and can use the loser as their sex slave whenever they want.
Thank you for the dares it's clear you spend some time coming up with them but we're not going to do them and the reason is public is a limit for both of us and we're not into cbt.

AMA
Old 03-20-2017, 04:14 PM   #15
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy97 View Post
Thank you for the dares it's clear you spend some time coming up with them but we're not going to do them and the reason is public is a limit for both of us and we're not into cbt.
okay no problem, thanks for letting me know.

I thought you might be interested since it's not heavy cbt and only semi-public, but good to know you're not.
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk