Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2017, 06:04 AM   #16
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked and place a clamp on each nipple. Perform 20 jumping jacks. If either clamp is still attached after the 20 jumping jacks, you must go to a window and open the curtains. Stand in front of the open window for 30 seconds before removing the clamps.
Old 03-14-2017, 07:11 AM   #17
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Get naked and roll a dice. Number you roll is a number of clothespines you have to wear on each nipple. Roll again and a number you roll is how long you must fuck your pussy with hairbrush handle in doggystyle without cumming. (1=1min,5=5min etc.) Do this and roll again - now a number you roll is how many times you must edge rubbing your clit. Multiply this x2, but if you roll 6, you don't need multiply this. Okay, so the last roll is how many edges you must do with finger in your ass. For example, if you roll 3 this time and 4 last time, you must edge 5 times with finger in your ass. Then you have to take off clothespins and wear what you want, but no panties and bra. Go outside for 15 minutes. For every blue car you will see, you must edge once after go home. Cum by fucking your pussy with hairbrush handle laying on your back, legs up in the air and crossed. After all, suck you hairbrush handle clean. Pics/videos are welcome, kik: slavesadmirer049

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:27 AM   #18
tickle.gamer

I dare you to print out a humiliating picture of you, I guess a nude one will work best. For extra points print it at a crowded copyshop.
Afterwards i want you to put that printout in a geo-tag nearby your house. If this is not possible hang it nearby at a public restroom in a restaurant, or at your university or something like that. Feel free to add your KIK, Skype or emaladdress on the back.
Picture proof is appreciated. kik me: tickle.gamer I will also give further instructions if needed.
tickle.gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:41 AM   #19
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a park, bring with you a bag, your nipple clamps and your handcuffs.
you must be dressed with a t-shirt with no bra under, wear the collar, once at park remove you shoes and walk barefoot around for at least one hour (take a video as proof you walked barefoot, and comment how you feel at it, not the whole hour ).
find a place where you can hide, but near a busy path or road.
hide the handcuffs key to the other side of the path/road then go to the hiding spot and strip, naked or topless (take photos or video as proof), put all your clothes in the bag, then, put clamps on your nipple (video or photo as proof) and handcuff yourself.
now enjoy recovering the key, you can remove the clamps and dress back only when you are free from the handcuffs, and you can put shoes on only at the exit of the park.

upload proof somewhere and put the link here

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:04 AM   #20
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Since you asked for online exposure, do a strip tease on cam from fully clothed in an outfit of your choice to totally nude with your getDare username written on your stomach, put your cock here above your pussy, and any other phrases you want, having at least one on your boobs and one on your ass. Send me a link to the video when it is up for proof.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:30 AM   #21
tickle.gamer

oh, i would like to see that video too
tickle.gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:45 AM   #22
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

get naked put on your nipple clamps, put the hairbrush in your pussy and play with your clit to edge and hold it for 15 seconds.
send me a video as proof

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:16 AM   #23
going_global

This can be done either on an online chat site such as Chatroulette or in person at a location such as a mall or a park, depending on how daring and exposed you feel like being.

You will go to your location (either online or in person) fully dressed in a sexy bra and panties, shirt, and skirt, making sure that your bra and underwear are not visible through your other clothing. The challenge is to ask people to guess the colours of your bra and panties. Start by asking about your bra; if they get it wrong, flash them your bra to show them that they're wrong. If they get it right, show them your bra, and then show them your tits as well. Then do the same for your panties. If they guess incorrect, flash your panties, and if they guess correctly, flash your pussy to them. If you are online and they get both right, strip naked and allow them 5 minutes to examine or use your body how they see fit. If in person and they get both right, allow them to touch you for 2 minutes.

Do this for one hour, or until two people guess correctly for both, whichever takes longer.

And as you mentioned, picture, video, or online screen capture proof would be much appreciated.
going_global is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 12:38 PM   #24
STFUnKNEEL

Send a message via Yahoo to STFUnKNEEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkAndHorny View Post
looking for humiliation dares and online exposure dares within my limits. i'm very new to this. i can do video/picture proof and im planning on doing them throughout the week i want to feel degraded
i like both masters and mistresses <3
I have a few exposure related webpages that get alot of traffic. Complete all of the suggested tasks and I'll post the slut on these pages and send you the link to them.
98% Daddy
98% Master
97% Voyeur
96% Primal (Hunter)
93% Experimentalist
89% Sadist
84% Non-monogamist

Kik: Talldarkchoc4u

Likes: Humiliation-based dynamics. Master/slave. Exposing. Blackmail. Pet play. Power Exchange. Orgasm Control.

Dislikes: Time-wasters. Bullshitters.
STFUnKNEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 01:23 PM   #25
hamzalatif

Sit on the floor with your legs apart and feet planted on the floor.

rub your clit through you panties and edge 5 times

proceed to pee half of you bladder

take of your panties and assume the same position

put a cloths peg on each nipple, your clit, 1 on each of the outer labia and one each on the inner labia so you pussy is fully exposed

put the remaining 4 cloths pins on your finger tips of your dominate masturbating hand and proceed to fuck your pussy until you cum

after you cum proceed to empty the rest of you bladder
Old 03-14-2017, 09:55 PM   #26
Tswift

Go to a place that has running trails with wooded area near. Go down to an area where you are alone. Strip completely naked and throw your clothes and shoes in the middle of the path. Go in the woods and hide for 5 minutes. After the time is up you are allowed to get dressed once more. However you have to get dressed/strip in the middle of the path. I would recommend having a spare set of clothes in your car just in case. Send a picture of your items on the path, and a nude selfie
Tswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:49 PM   #27
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Wear your kitty collar and end every sentence with nya for a whole day. Spend at least 3 hours of the day dressed as a cat is: a collar but nothing else.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:40 AM   #28
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Kik me @ wecamguy for further instructions

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #29
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Go on Omegle, fully clothed, and just start going through cams till you find a guy. Tell him you will do whatever he tells you to as long as it doesn't involve going outside. You will now follow his instructions until you cum, then move onto the next cam. If you run into a girl give her the option as well. You are to continue doing this until someone closes the cam and neither of you have cum yet, or do it 15 times, girls count for double. Take a picture of yourself after each time you cum as pic proof.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy