Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-04-2020, 02:41 PM   #1
zombii

Hey, I'm in!

A. How much time to be a dare slave, pick at least 5: 2 days/1 week/3 weeks/1 month/1 year

B. Which dare categories are you interested in to serve as a dare slave, pick at least 5 (see 'Dare category list' below):
1. Proof pic dares = dares that demand you to post a proof picture after finishing
2. Pain dares = do painful activities
3 .Messy dares = do messy activities
4. Public dares = do daring activities in public (outdoors or indoors)
6. Simple dares = do dares with short descriptions, no need for preparation, and short time durations
7. Hard dares = do dares with long descriptions, need for preparation, and long time durations
8. Blackmail dares = 2. JiC blackmail
9. Slave dares = do dares decided by doms to train you as a slave
10.Imitation dares = do dares where you replicate poses and activities in photos or videos
11.Punishment dares = do dares that traditionally count as punishment activities
12.Video instructional dares = follow the instruction in videos, text or spoken orders you must follow
13.Picture instructional dares = follow the instruction in pictures, maybe helped by random picks
14.Classical dares = do traditional old dares known from children dares, party games and bets
16.Random dares = do dares within your limits and likes that are picked by a random process
17.Dice dares = do dares within your limits and likes that are based on dice rolls to decide the tasks
18.Long dare = do the same long dare the whole time and report each week about your progress
19.Sissy-Humiliation dares = do sissy training and humiliation tasks
20.Point dare = do dares to get points, release date is decided by points, so set the goal number of points to the just right number according to the time you got.
22.Bondage = do dares involving bondage, especially self bondage
27.Webcam dares = doing dares live on webcam

C. Your toys and equipment; must work with your dare category picks:
Clothes, rope, clothespins, etc. Household items and access to stores

D. Your limits, name at least 5; must work with your dare category picks:
See signature please!

Likes: Sissy, hidden public, mild semi public, messy, shopping, light-moderate pain, pictures/gifs (no face)
Dislikes (punish me!): public, intense pain, videos, humiliation
limits: family / friends, extreme public, toilet, anal, sexual interactions with non consenting strangers, illegal

PM me a dare and I'll send you the photos
zombii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
long dare, lottery, random, slaves, timed