Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2022, 10:41 AM   #1
Lly

Default Lost bet chess

So I lost my first bet and had to beg chat to allow me to cum. BiJunDevil said that i could cum if I won chess against him but if I lost I would have to fill my asshole with piss and become chat’s slave for the rest of the day. I a, now doing any punishment that chat gives me no matter what (no pics). I am chat’s bitch.

Put punishments here my current punishments are: a2m and filling my ass with piss and no cum and I’ll ruin my next orgasm and I have to edge 50 times and I have to sissygasm and I have to squirt out a little piss and swirl it in my mouth and a cbt roulette

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by Lly; 05-08-2022 at 03:48 PM.
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 11:23 AM   #2
Lly

Done with the a2ms, now going onto piss

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chess, edge, enema, lost bet, piss