Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #1
IPikachu

Default [FICTION] Champion's Sleepover

Hey guys and girls, this is my first story so there may be some mistakes. If you find anything that could help me with the story it will be appreciated. Thank you.

Characters:
Jordan:
Short Blonde Hair, Average Muscle
6ft
Friends With Sabrina
Plays for schools soccer team a Center back
Sabrina:
Long brown hair, C cups
5ft 5
Friends with Jordan, Best friends with Hannah, Emily and Renee.
Hannah:
Long blonde hair, B cups
5ft 2
Best Friends with Sabrina, Emily and Renee
Emily:
Long brown hair, C cups bigger than Sabrina
5ft 8
Best Friends with Sabrina, Hannah and Renee
Renee:
Age 19
Long red hair, A cups
5ft 3
Best Friends with Sabrina, Hannah and Emily

Last edited by IPikachu; 11-03-2013 at 05:26 AM.
IPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:10 AM   #2
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

*Steals 2nd post*

Nice characters

Really nice start.

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3

Last edited by Misa; 11-03-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:11 AM   #3
IPikachu

Default Chapter 1

I know this chapter is kind of long no sex or anything will be in the first couple of chapters. Thank you! Enjoy!

Chapter 1
Half time in the locker room of the Hornets Soccer Team
“You all should be ashamed of yourselves! We played good all season, but we play like absolute crap on the day that it counts the most!” The Coach Yelled “Now go out there and get us a win!” All the players on the team were silent on the way out to the field. Our fans cheered us on the way out. “HORNETS! HORNETS!” We didn’t deserve it, we played like absolute crap. I walked out to the field and took my rightful position as center back. 45 minutes to go as the whistle blew and the other side kicked off. Not many chances were created for either team in the second half until the 55th minute.

Our striker running down the left wing dribbling past the defenders like they were nothing. The defender came in with a slide tackle and completely missed the ball getting the leg of our striker. The ref blew his whistle “Free kick to the hornets!” The ball was just outside the box on the left, I got called to take it. I stepped up to the ball our fans chanting my name Jordan. I curl the ball over the wall and into the center of the box finding the striker who heads it into the back of the net. The fans cheered as the striker came to me to celebrate. The teams got back into their positions as the referee blew the whistle and the game continued.

80th minute the opposition on the attack, running down the wing the opposition striker crosses the ball and the other striker completely misses the header as I collect the ball easily and boot it up the field. Our striker runs onto the ball sprinting towards the goal, defender running right beside him. The defender knows that if he gets through its game for them, he attempts so slide tackle the ball but gets the player again. “Foul! Free kick to the Hornets!” The ref runs up to the defender and holds up a red card, sending the player off. I step up to the ball for the free kick everyone is silent. Sweat is all over my body, I can hear my own heart beat faster and faster, this was the moment I can finally become the hero of the match win it for my team. I run up to the ball and kick it the ball curves over the wall of defenders and into the top left corner of the net the keeper stood no chance. The fans cheered, “Oh my god! I did it we are in the lead!!” I thought to myself. I get tackled to the ground by one of my teammates as the others stack on. But the game wasn’t over yet.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 11-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #4
IPikachu

That's my 2nd post :P
Thanks for the advice! 2nd part will be up soon.

Last edited by IPikachu; 11-03-2013 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Reply
Old 11-03-2013, 05:25 AM   #5
IPikachu

Default Chapter 2

This is kind of short but the next one will be longer. Thanks and enjoy!
Chapter 2
The game restarts, my team on the defensive trying to stop them from the equalizer, they don’t get an attack through until the 90th minute last play of the game. The striker dribbles past our defense I am sprinting after him “Nooo! I can’t let him score!” I thought. The keeper runs out trying to stop him, but it’s no good, he chips the keeper but he chips it with low power. I keep sprinting to try and get to it but I know I can’t get there fast enough, I slide and kick the ball by lifting my legs up and a defender collects it and clears it as the referee blows the whistle.

“We won! We actually did it!” I thought to myself. The fans were cheering and the team all rushed to me and celebrated around me. “Well done Jordan, you won the game for us. If it wasn’t for your free kicks and defense we wouldn’t of won.” The coach told me. I started to walk over to the change rooms and I took off my shirt as it was covered in sweat. I don’t have the best body but I have some muscle a 6 pack that you can barely see and a fair amount of muscles in my arms and shoulders, Average but not a lot. I put my shirt on my shoulders so it hung down on my chest and back. “Jordan! Jordan!” Sabrina called me over to her, so I walked over to her. Sabrina is a very good looking girl, my age she had wavy brown hair, c cups and had a very nice ass. “Hey Sabrina nice to see you, did you enjoy the game?” “You played well and won the match for us.” ”Thanks!” “You look tired and hot” “I look hot? Thanks, so do you” I said smiling. “No! That’s not what I meant! But yes, and thank you!” She smiled. “So I am having a party a few friends and teammates to celebrate the win, do you want to come over?” “Sure! What time and day?” “Party starts at 7pm tonight and ends 1am tomorrow.” “Okay I’ll be there. See you tonight.” “See you Jordan!”
Old 11-03-2013, 06:12 AM   #6
IPikachu

Last post for the next couple of days, i am going out of town for a wedding. Sorry forgot this was a short one! Next one i swear is longer.
Chapter 3
I arrived at the double story house of the party at 7:02 I was ‘Fashionably Late’. I knocked on the door and Sabrina answered the door in a very nice dress that was white, had no sleeves and it went down halfway to her knee. I was wearing some sneakers a white t-shirt and some jeans. “Wow, Sabrina you look stunning!” “Aww thanks Jordan! Come on in.” I step inside and there are a fair amount of people and I know a few but not much. “You looked better without a shirt on” Sabrina winked, “Haha thanks, so how have you been?” “Good thanks how about you?” “Good thanks”. We talked for a while before going off and talking to other people, too quickly the party ended and we all went home. I stayed back and helped her clean up. “Thanks for helping me Jordan. I was going to have a few friends stay over tomorrow night we were going to watch some movies play some games and other things.” “No problem and Yeah I will come tomorrow what time?” “5pm” “Okay see you tomorrow” “See you Jordan, Thanks again!”
Old 11-03-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
TimMyself

Nice story keep going
TimMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:33 AM   #8
mrthatguy21

Intrested... Waiting for the next chapter!

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...
----------------------------------------------------

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:48 AM   #9
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

Introduction was too much 'Jordan biased'; it seemed that a professional footballer was playing with a bunch of kids. Now it seems that the story is picking up. The story's plot looks to be fine. Try not to make it as a whole paragraph (the first two chapters were better) for the ease of reading.

I'm just trying to give some constructive advice; and it's because I'm liking the story, because otherwise I would have said nothing

Keep it up!

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #10
Dare99

Well thought out! My only advice is to add paragraph breaks whenever a different speaker comes in, only to help clarify who's talking. But other than that good start!
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:19 AM   #11
IPikachu

Default I'm Back!!

I'm back and another chapter! Thanks for the advice!

Chapter 4

I packed some clothes and a sleeping bag, also a pillow. I got dressed in some black undies and wore a black shirt and some shorts. I said goodbye to my parents and headed to Sabrina’s house about a block away from my house. I arrived at 4:55 and I knocked on the door. Sabrina opened the door wearing a skirt and a tight tank top.
“Hey Jordan! Glad you could make it”
“Hey Sabrina”
“Come inside everyone is already here. My parents are gone for a couple of days and no one else will be here.”
“Okay cool.”
I followed Sabrina into the living room where her friends were sitting on the couch.
“Everyone this is Jordan, Jordan meet Emily, Renee and Hannah”
“Hey, Nice to meet you all.”
They all said Hello and started the movie.

I put my bag down on the floor next to the couch and closely looked at Sabrina’s friends. Emily was wearing a tank top and some short shorts, she had big boobs and had long wavy Brunette hair and a beautiful face, Renee was wearing a tight shirt and a short skirt she had long red hair and smallest boobs out of Sabrina and her friends. Hannah looked the youngest of the group and had average sized boobs, had Blonde hair and is the hottest out of Sabrina’s friends. Emily, Renee and Hannah were sitting on one couch and Sabrina on the other couch, I sat down next to Sabrina and started to watch the movie, they were watching Marley and me. At the end of the movie I had a tear rushing down my face because my dog died recently.
“Are you crying Jordan?”
“What? No!”
Sabrina hugged me and whispered “Don’t worry, I know it’s about your dog. I lost mine a couple of years ago.”
Sabrina kissed me on the lips, it was my first kiss I have ever had. It felt amazing, pleasure going throughout my body. That’s when I knew this night had only just begun.

Last edited by IPikachu; 11-12-2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Forgot to put the story in xD
Old 11-15-2013, 03:54 AM   #12
IPikachu

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!
Chapter 5
“Oooohhh!!! Sabrina and Jordan!!”
The other girls giggled and we both went bright red, we stopped kissing and faced the others. “Looks like you two were having some fun” Hannah commented.
“So how about we keep spicing things up, how about we play a game of truth or dare” Renee suggested, we all agreed and Renee started on the rules.“Okay so the rules are that we can only dare things that cannot get anyone in trouble and if you don’t want to complete the dare or don’t tell the truth on a question the rest of the group comes up with a punishment. Agreed?” Everyone nodded.
“Okay let’s get started shall we? Jordan goes first!”
“Okay, Sabrina Truth or dare?”
“Truth, of course”
“Okay, Who do you like?”
“Uhhmm you…” Sabrina went bright red and so did I. This went on for a couple of rounds until it came to Renee’s turn.
“Jordan, truth or dare?”
“Dare because no one has yet”
“Okay, I dare you to.. Kiss Sabrina on the lips” I smiled and went bright red, so did Sabrina. I walked over to her. I took her hand and helped her up, I held her hips and I moved in closer. I kissed her on the lips and closed my eyes, we kept kissing over and over again, what was actually a minute felt like an hour I didn’t want it to stop. But the silence was broken
“Alright lovebirds break it up!” coming from one of the girls. I was hesitant but I moved away and sat back down in my spot.
“Okay I think that we all should take dares from now on, spice things up a bit.” I suggested and everyone nodded.
“Okay, Emily I dare you to…”
Old 11-22-2013, 12:48 AM   #13
IPikachu

Default 6

Another chapter, sorry for the long wait.
Chapter 6
“Okay, Emily I dare you to...” I thought for a while before coming to something. “I dare you to run around the backyard nude 3 times.”
“What? No!”
“Okay, if you roll an even then you do it, but if you roll an odd I do it. Okay?”
“Okay, where’s the dice?”
Sabrina gets up and exits the room, when she comes back she has a dice in her hand
“Here you go Emily.”
Emily takes the dice from Sabrina and rolls. I knew this was a big gamble, if she rolls an odd I would have to run naked outside. But the reward was great. I sat there and watched the dice roll. The dice landed on a 2, I breathed a sigh of relief.
“No! I won’t do it!”
“Too bad you rolled an even, either this or a dare from the group that you must do and it would be much worse than this one.”
“Fine! I’ll do it.”
We followed her to the back door, where she got changed on the deck outside.
“Remember 3 laps!”
“I get it asshole!”
When she was on her last lap, Sabrina ran outside grabbed her clothes and came back in
“Lock the door”
Renee locked the door. It was about a minute before Emily returned to the deck.
“Where are my clothes!”
“Looking for something?” Sabrina said holding up her clothes. Emily looked furious, she tried to open the door realizing that its locked she stops.
“Let me in!” Emily screams while banging on the door
I was looking at Emily’s perky boobs, noticing that her nipples are hard.
“Looks like you’re cold” I said while smirking. Emily gasped and she covered her boobs with one hand.
“Let me in!”
“Okay, we will let you in if you do the dare of the person who gets dared next also you have to do 20 star jumps right now and since you are outside it will be my turn.” Sabrina grinned deviously.
“Okay, I agree.”
I stepped behind Sabrina and pulled out my phone, I turned on the video recorder and held it in between Sabrina and Renee.
“Okay Emily you can start”
Emily starts on her star jumps, we all have a nice view of her boobs bouncing up and down but sadly it ends too quickly. Emily finishes her star jumps and then covers herself straight away.
I stop the recording on my phone and slide it in my pocket before anyone notices. I take a seat with the others near the door and await the next dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk