Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-02-2022, 04:13 PM   #481
Sissydaniell

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum any time

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Sex with anyone I want

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Neither but if I had to choose i would worship

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Used as slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Either

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Either id like both

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Tied up and chastity
Sissydaniell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 03:25 AM   #482
SebC

1: Be tied up and teased

2: Cum any time i wish but swallow it all

3: Being tied up and and fucked but can't stop whoever it is fucking me

4: Have sex with anyone i want, but they are in complete control of all my orgasms and i have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: Be used as a sex slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied, whipped and have hot wax dripped on me

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8: Someone else cum

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks

Scenario 2: forgive me but i have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and must deepthroat 5 other guys but not allowed to cum.
Old 07-03-2022, 06:36 AM   #483
Eus

I like both, so best would be to switch

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
I would cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Beeing fucked until he is finished

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I would be please to give over controll of my orgasms

I would do the feet worshipping, hopefully to a smelly group of feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Let's do the full 12 hours than

I would go for the whipping

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple

Someone else's please

Snowball!

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?I would love them to cum over me

Likes: nippleplay, bondage, wetting, humiliation, cum, spit, feet, sneakers, piss, body writing, playing games, switch
Limits: public, social, facepics, public, poo, heavy pain, diapers, ball torture, xdressing, anal, cam, blackmail
pm dares
bdsm test results
Eus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 02:47 PM   #484
rhl
getDare Succubus

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

Teased.

I'll swallow

Be tied and give, or be used

I'll choose them

I'll worship.

I'll go for the 24, it will be a mystery.

I've always wanted to be Tied and whipped,

She would make me watch because I would enjoy being mouth fucked

I eat enough of my own, so I'll eat theirs

I'll lick there feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
I've always wanted to be doggy tied and be used without me able to question.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
My last SO would have made me watch.
She once got several of her male friends over, and I deep acted them all. She wanted to fulfill a desire of mine.

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have

Last edited by rhl; 07-03-2022 at 02:54 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:14 AM   #485
just_anonymous

Tracking Dares

BDSM test results

My Human Sexuality Map

I need to be controlled and humiliated. PM me lines and writeforme tasks or humiliate me.
just_anonymous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 03:05 PM   #486
Brandi_lynne

1: be tied up

2: cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

3: be tied up and and fucked but can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

5: have your feet worshipped

Scenario 1: throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free

6: Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple

8: someone else

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks both sound hot

Scenario 2: have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Dislike: painful, scat/piss, anything illegal

kik: xxtinydancer
Brandi_lynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 03:25 PM   #487
jonnie35

1: Prefer to be tied up and teased

2: cum anytime I want, but you have to swallow it all

3: be tied up and fucked, but I can't stop whoever I fuck

4: I can have sex with anyone I want, but they have complete control over all my orgasms and I have to worship them

5: Worshiping feet

Scenario 1: I am walking home alone one night when suddenly I am bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. i am blindfolded and scared. my captors give me a choice, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be released

6: Tied up and hot wax dripped on you?

7: Worshipping a couple (sucking on his cock to make him ready for her etc.)

8: Eating my own seed

9: Licking seed from someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group of men and women ejaculate all over me

Scenario 2: I have been naughty and cheated on my SO. They found out and they are angry! i get a choice. They will forgive me if they get to tie me up, put me in chastity and make me watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover I get to use as good, but I won't enjoy it.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
jonnie35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 07:27 PM   #488
BabySean

Tie me up please!

I'll gladly swallow it all

Tie me up and fuck me!

I would rather be dominant in this case

Worship feet just for the submissive factor

12 hours as a slave

Tied up and whipped

Worship a couple

Someone elses cum

snowball

doggy style and fuck my ass

Tie me up, lock my cock and use me till i've repaid my debt

38/ m/ ABDL/ CO

Kik: LilDiaperLD
Telegram: @LilDiaperLD

PM Dares

Loves: Diapers, Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Butt Plugs, Enemas, Anal Stretching, Toys
Interests/Punishment: Semi public, crossdressing, water sports, scat (no eating), chastity, rubber, humilation
Limits: Illegal, needles, blood, full public, social suicide
BabySean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 01:16 AM   #489
Nikki_slave_

1. Let me get tied up and teased
2. Mm I'll swallow it
3. Tie me and fuck me please
4. Please Dom me around
5. Worship feet
6. Tied and whipped
7. Worship a couple
8. Someone else's
9. Lick
10. Tied up and spread eagle
11. Let me give a Ora job to 5 people
Nikki_slave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:42 AM   #490
bykonos

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

ALWAYS auto answer skype feel free to call me when you see me online

Fetish: calf (I dare you send me Calf pic)

Like : games, fun , Nipple play, strip, punishment, submission, scat

Limits: face, family/ friends, Public hum, crossdress.
http://bdsmtest.org/r/5DFZPydR

Some limits are done some can be pushed.
bykonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 02:31 PM   #491
Ashlynn1996

1: be tied up and teased

2: cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: have your feet worshipped

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

7: be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8: someone else's

9: snowball them

10: tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks

Scenario 2: They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it.

Likes: submission, humiliation, pain, gaping, clit punishment

Limits: scat, needles, blood, permanent
Ashlynn1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 05:35 PM   #492
Salem

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. (both sound amazing though tbh)

PM Dares
Likes/Dislikes/Limits + Tools/Implements
Salem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 03:59 AM   #493
Slaveuk

1: Tied and teased

2: cum and eat

3: Either or

4: sex with anyone you want

5: Have my feet worshipped (not a fan of feet)

Scenario 1: used a slave for 12 hours

7: Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum

9: snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you,

Scenario 2: violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 09:15 AM   #494
tarheel52

[QUOTE=xxxFetlifexxx;2576424]A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

I would definitely rather be tied up and teased.

Cum any time I want and swallow it all. I do this sometimes without being forced

Be blindfolded and receive oral regardless of the gender giving it.

Have sex with anyone I want, worship them and be controlled.

Worship someone else’s feet.

Be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as I can.

Tied and whipped.

Worship a couple.

I have only ever eaten my own, so I guess my own.

Lick cum off of someone’s feet.

Tied up spread eagle and cum on by males and females.

Violate a limit, be humiliated, deepthroat 5 guys and be denied.

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

These were great!

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 06:40 PM   #495
SkylarQuyn

SkylarQuyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth