Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2017, 07:54 PM   #1
Johnpaul

Bomb You will Wet Youself

Hello! This dare is aimed to force you into wetting yourself. The idea comes from Rapid Pee Desperation which you can learn more about by looking at the omorashi org website.

I will be detailed what you need to know during the rules so if you don't care how it works, just follow the rules here.

Step Zero
The first step is optional and kinda sets the idea for the dare. First off, you will be preparing in advance for the "holding" period. What you wear up to that time is up to you. I would recommend just acting normal as you will be using the bathroom alot as you train your body to release. You can of course wear diapers or something else but the point of this step is to prepare.

So the short version, in this step decide if during your holding period what you will be wearing and where. You can choose diapers, regular cloths, or nothing at all. If you want to leave it to chance, look at the time right now and if it is before the 20 min mark, wear a diaper, next 20 min clothes, last 20 naked.

Step One
This step is the longest. Your are going to want to build momentum for your kidneys. To do this, there is some science involved. What you need to know, is that every hour, you need to drink one medium to large glass of water. You should at least do this for 2 hours, but longer prep yields better results. So If you have a day, start early and plan to make your "holding" period during the evening or night.

During this time, feel free to use the bathroom as normal. If you find your urine clear well before your "holding" time you are ready to go to the next step.

Step Two
This is where things start to kick up a notch. One hour before your planned "holding" period, you will start drinking the glass of water every 15 minutes instead of on the hour. You are again, free to use the bathroom as normal. Go as soon as you feel the need as this will train your body to release.

Step Three
This is the main step, the "holding" period. Once you have finished step two, you will continue to drink a glass of water every 15 minutes but you may not use the restroom. Your goal is pretty much to wait until you wet yourself. You'll find it sneaks up on you.

Step Four
While this build up will cause you to wet yourself more easily, there are some things you can do to help make it uncontrollable. Perform some of these tasks after you drink the glass of water on the 15 minute mark. Tasks include jumping jacks, sit ups, pushing on your bladder, inserting ice up your ass, squating, spreading your legs, sitting on the toilet clothed, holding your hands under cold water for 2 minutes, let a little leak, etc. This stage is up to you. You can mix and match those tasks or assign them to a random number and use a random number generator to decide which to do. I find the ice makes the sensation unbearable.

The first time you do this, just try to hold as long as you can. Time this. On future attempts, try to beat that time. This gives you a goal and makes the feeling worse when you get close to the end. "If I can just hold on one more minute" can actually make you wet yourself.

I have done this myself and while it doesn't always make me have an accident out of my control, it gets so bad I allow myself to piss my pants even if I don't want to. You will get desperate and more willing to piss yourself.

You can also run up the difficulty by making your "holding" period in public. It can be a race to find a toilet before you wet yourself. I've parked the back of a lot in a shopping district and had to find a business that wouldn't mind me just going in to pee. Of course if you're in a diaper, you can just wander around until you piss yourself in front of everyone.

Let me know what you guys think and what your experience is. Good luck holding it in!

Last edited by Johnpaul; 02-21-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Johnpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Johnpaul for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk