Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2021, 01:49 PM   #1
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
The plan would be to strip off in the laundry room...or close by. It does raise the difficulty level, though you could adjust. Don't want to make things too easy.
I started the laundry dare around 7:45 this morning. I went downstairs with my laundry wearing shorts, a tshirt, shoes, and a tan trench coat (which was a really weird combination of clothes in my opinion). The laundry room in my dorm building is pretty small, so there was really no place for me to hide to take my shirt and shorts off in case somebody was in there. Someone already had their clothes in a washing machine, which was the first confirmation that I would see at least one person during this. Their machine had about 20 minutes left and they weren't sitting in the room waiting for it to finish so I figured then was as good a moment as ever to get to the stripping.
I went to the corner of the room so that nobody passing by would be able to look in and see me, and if somebody came in I would hopefully hear them and be able to adjust. At first I tried to get my shirt off underneath my coat, but after trying I decided the shirt wasn't nearly baggy enough for that so I had to take the coat off. I quickly yanked my shirt off and was topless for maybe 2 seconds before the coat was back on and buttoned (maybe a world record?). Then I slipped the shorts off and put all of my laundry into the machine for 45 minutes.
Once that was done I realized I didn't bring anything with me, and I was not about to stand in the laundry room watching the machines spin for an hour and a half so I figured it wouldn't be cheating to walk back upstairs and get my laptop. I left the laundry room and walked out right in front of a guy that I didn't know. The trench coat that I have is right around mid thigh, so I was at least covered (maybe a little funky looking though), but I really didn't want him to walk up the stairs behind me. He was going to the stairs but I held the door and let him go before me. I didn't see anyone else on my trip up and down the stairs so that was good.
Back in the laundry room the only place to sit down while I waited was in between the door entrances so I sat at a table with my back turned to the entrance that I figured would be used more. In the 40 minutes while the clothes were in the washing machine I think there were only 2 girls and 1 boy that walked in. The first girl and the boy avoided eye contact like their lives depended on it (which was 100% fine with me), but the 2nd girl came in the door that I was facing. We locked eyes for a second, she looked me up and down, then started laughing. Honestly I wasn't even embarrassed at all because seeing her moment of realization was hilarious. We talked a little bit and she of course asked why I wasn't wearing clothes So I just told her that I spilled coffee on my outfit and decided to just toss it in with my laundry load.
My washing machine finished so I moved the stuff up into a dryer for another 45 minute cycle (reminding myself that bending at the knees is better for your back than bending at the waist). There were a few more people that came in during the dry cycle. Nobody talked to me at all but I could feel the glances considering that the coat was midthigh while standing, and very high thigh while sitting.
A guy walked in with his load of laundry as I finished taking my stuff out of the dryer so I ended up just going back upstairs without redressing rather than standing there and watching him until he left.
Very exciting dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDom View Post
Don't know what your gym situation is like, eg if there is a lot of surveillance cameras or if its very socially distanced at the moment or what not. But a possible dare could be working out in the gym in very revealing outfits and actively trying to position yourself in front of other gym users so that you are exposed. Ideally, a short skirt without underwear and a loose top with low cuts and no bra, but I've seen previously in your thread that you don't have any skirts you want to workout in, so please make the adjustments you need to fit your situation.
Very vague imo, and the idea is not to outright flash people. I don't know about the surveillance cameras because I never really search for any, but there are typically quite a few people in the gym. They have a limit for the amount of people that can get in, and we have to wear masks the whole time but it's not extremely distanced.
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, college