Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-21-2020, 03:01 AM   #1
Cactus

Default Join me in entering @embarrassmanly's DickRoulette!

@embarrassmanly on twitter runs a game.

Entry details can be found here:

Quote:
To play, send me a DM on Twitter (@embarrassmanly) with the following:

A picture of yourself entirely naked. Face and full frontal nudity are required. No clothing, sunglasses, chastity locks, etc. are allowed.
Your first name
Your age (18+ only!)
Your general location (country, region, etc.) You can decide how specific you wish to be.
Whether you're going to play for (a) temporary exposure or (b) permanent exposure. If you play for temporary exposure and lose, your picture will be pinned to my twitter for 1 week and then will be taken down. If you play for permanent exposure and lose, your picture will be pinned to my twitter for 1 week, but will not be deleted after.
Quote:
The Rules

You MUST be 18+.
The picture you send MUST be of yourself and ONLY yourself. Submissions on behalf of others will be deleted.
By entering, you consent to the possibility of having your picture, name, age, and location exposed.
If you revoke consent after losing, your picture will be taken down, but you will be banned from all future contests and blocked from my Twitter. A new loser will be then chosen at random.
Any entries not adhering to these rules will be disqualified and, if applicable, reported to Twitter.
I've sent in my photo - who wants to join me?

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Body writing, Pet play, Breath play, Hidden public, Online Exposure, Tasks, Anal, Dice dares, Faproulettes, Escalation, Risk, Blackmail, Forced Bi, and more...

Hard Limits: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, blood, needles, illegal, vomit, permanent marks, WAM, wedgies, shaving, findom, large insertions, sounding, sissy, feet
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk