Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
MissUnderstood

Default Punish My Pussy (I masturbate too much!) 19/f

Hi, Im allie im a 19 year old girl who masturbates way too much! I masturbate between 1-10 times a day and orgasm between 1-10 times a day. Usually arounfd 3 or 4 orgasms. I just cant seem to keep my hands out of my panties when Im not busy. I have been a bad, dirty little whore and I need to be punished for it! Please give me a punishment for my pussy! Likes and limits are below. I'll let you know how it goes.

I like: Roleplay, Wax play

I dont like: Too much pain, too messy,

Will not do: anything to damage me, too public or with friends/family, scat

I don't own any toys.
No Pics.
MissUnderstood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

Well lets see, I think we need to keep you occupied to stop those nasty fingers. when ever you feal the want to masterbate, get a dildo and gve it a handjob for 5 minuts, then blow it for 5 minuts. then take off your panties and insert them in you pussy. Put on a new pair of panties and let the hornyness fade. you may remove your panties once daily so you will learn otherwise your pussy will be full of panties
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
oneandmore

Well I always was told by TV that if your father caught you smoking, he would make you smoke the whole pack until you couldn't smoke no more. TV must be right (it always is) so we must do the same with you.

I want you to strip naked and, if possible, lie or sit in front of a full length mirror. Take your dominant hand (whichever you masturbate with) and place it on your pussy, then fix it in position using some strong tape using your free hand, wrapping it over the wrist, around the waist and back again a few times so it cannot be moved from your pussy without untying. Now you must do all your day's masturbation at once. Without slowing down, you must masturbate to orgasm 10 times in a row while staring into your eyes in the mirror, telling yourself what a bad person you are for doing this. You are not allowed to stop until you have orgasmed 10 times and even then, if you are still feeling the need to touch yourself, you must go another five more and so on until you it has lost its appeal. You may use lube while doing this if you need to, but you cannot move from your position once started, so make sure you have everything you need before you begin.
oneandmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
doubledownrob

Each time you wish to masturbate, you must insert an ice cube into your pussy. The number of cubes is equal to the number of times you have masturbated. So, for the first of the day, 1 cube, the second, 2 cubes, and so on. If your pussy runs out of room, you can put the excess cubes inside your ass. you are only allowed to touch yourself with solid ice inside. If it all melts, you have to insert fresh cubes before you can continue.
doubledownrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #5
Dark passion

anytime you wish to masturbate cover your fingers in icyhot. so you can masturbate if you want but it could be a struggle cum
Old 10-27-2011, 06:11 AM   #6
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) Get time clock with seconds.
2) You may masturbate when it shows HH:MM:SS (HH - hours, MM - minutes, SS - seconds) where MM<=30 and SS<=30.
3) You may stop masturbating until you get orgasm, if you have not got orgasm and MM>30 or SS>30 and you should hold at least 1 finger in panties until MM<=30 and SS<=30
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:20 AM   #7
fireman
gD king

Take a long piece of rope. Loop it over 1 door knob, then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another door knob. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on, give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on floor. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make walk to the other door. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, in another room, or outside would be better. Or into the woods would be better

Advertisements
Kink Talk