Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
PantyShotgunner

Send a message via MSN to PantyShotgunner Send a message via Yahoo to PantyShotgunner
Female Clothes Peg Punishment - Predicament Variation

This is my first post of a punishment or dare on this site, so lets get some feedback as well.

I based this mostly on this dare and altered it for my own pet since I can't be there to administer punishments too, and she likes it rough so thats why theres the increase in pegs.

Supplies:
30 wooden clothes pins
string
a pair of handcuffs
a water bottle
a weight (how heavy is up to you)
  1. Freeze one key to the handcuffs in an bottle half filled with water beforehand.
  2. Take one length of string and feed it through the springs of 15 clothes pins and tie it around the last one. Take another length and do the same with the remaining 15.
  3. Create a ‘V’ shape with the pins starting on the lips of your pussy and ending on each nipple so that there is a length of unused string at the top.
  4. Make sure that one pin is directly on each nipple, and one pin directly above and underneath on the sensitive area around the nipple, one pin directly on your clit, and at least four pins total on your pussy.
  5. Tie the ends of the string to the weight tightly and tie a non-frozen key to the weight, and hold it with any excess string left over in your mouth.
  6. Pick up the frozen water bottle and cuff your hands behind your back.

Her options are to wait till the water bottle unfreezes enough for her to get the key out behind your back, or drop the weight and take the pain and release herself that way.

Remember you can tweak a lot in this punishment, like minimum amount of pegs on each part of the body, the total amount of pegs, and how much water is in the water bottle.

If the master/mistress is present while the slave prepares they can take the unfrozen key instead of leaving it on the weight and hide it somewhere so that the slave has to search for it after they release the weight.

If the slave has a webcam the master/mistress can watch the whole thing online (probably fun hehe).
PantyShotgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:21 AM   #2
juliawish

It's not safe to leave the clothespins on in one place for more than 20 or 30 minutes, so I would be careful doing this punishment.
Julia - 31yo SWF likes sexual stinging pain, forced exhibitionism, risk, teasing and denial, orgasms, men, women, multiple partners are okay; loves clothespins, writing on body, sex toys, spanking all over, wax, oil, showing off and getting caught; dislikes animals, incest, minors, pee, poop, bloodplay, ice, icy-hot, vomit, food, getting arrested; I do not want a slave and am not interested in submales
juliawish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
crazyprsn
Account Banned

i have had clamps on my nipples for more than 30 minutes at a time. It tingled but felt good.
crazyprsn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, clothes pegs, copycat dare, predicament, punishment