Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2017, 05:08 AM   #1
themightybarnacle

Default 24 (*48) Hour Submission Punishment

I need a mistress who will be available to control me for 24 (possibly 48) hours either May 16-19, or any weekend in June or July. I cheated very badly on a task a while back (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=294439) and was told that 24 hours of submission would be part of my punishment. I am fairly inexperienced with this, but as long as my limits aren't broken, I will do whatever you say. kila (who is giving me this punishment) will choose who gets to control me (she wants to make sure it's someone tough, who'll make sure I won't cheat like that again). Either post here, or message kila, and include why you think she should choose you and what date I will be submitting to you. Feel free to ask me and kila any questions. Once she's chosen, you can tell me in advance what time I'll be waking up that day, and if I need to pick up anything beforehand (if so, nothing pricey and only things that I can find at a regular grocery store/drug store).

Whether the punishment is for 24 or 48 hours will be decided by the mistress and kila.

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi

Last edited by themightybarnacle; 04-16-2017 at 04:21 AM. Reason: ambiguous wording
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:22 AM   #2
themightybarnacle

A few more details: I do have a roommate, though I think they may be out of town both that week and most the summer. I'm not sure though. If I am wrong and he is also at the apartment, I will still do as you say, but will be limited to staying in my room while he's around to not break my "other people" limit (this includes anything noisy enough for him to hear while he's around, but I accept that any noises I may make in response to a command are up to me to suppress). In addition, since this is my punishment and not his, I will not go in his room or touch anything that isn't mine to use.

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:57 AM   #3
Abhean

I choose 24 hours!

Into edging and cum control, switch!
Abhean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:29 AM   #4
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

I vote 24 hours

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:20 AM   #5
themightybarnacle

Haha, I appreciate the responses, though the time frame will be decided by whomever is chosen by Kila to be my mistress for the dare, though Kila I suppose has final say. I'll fix this in the original post. While I think you guys are being friendly by choosing the shorter one, I may actually prefer the 48 hour punishment (though I respect that it is not my decision). This is only part of the punishment, and the longer and tougher this part is, the less time I'll be in denial hopefully. I'll probably quickly regret not just doing a longer denial, but I'm too constantly horny to do denial without getting ridiculously desperate to cum. So even if my mistress keeps me in denial, it should be less denial over all, I'm hoping (though the specifics will, again, be determined by Kila).

Lizzy97, were you just voting for me to do 24 hours in general, or were you saying that you would be interested in punishing me for 24 hours? If the latter, do you know what date I should plan for?

Old 04-17-2017, 07:25 PM   #6
themightybarnacle

I realize that 24 or 48 hours is a major time commitment that many people wouldn't be able to commit to due to schedule conflicts or other reasons. To make this easier (on the mistress. not me), I have gotten kik (I will give my username to my mistress once she's chosen), and have also been allowed by Kila to submit to a mistress who sends punishment tasks in advance (via either separate PM messages with the time that I'm allowed to open them written as the title of the PM, or as a series of spoiler), rather than my mistress having to be available for direct interaction the entire time. I realize that viewing the messages/spoilers in advance would result in additional and more severe punishment, but rest assured, I look at cheating on this punishment as not even being an option. Failing to follow instructions is what led to this punishment in the first place, and I don't intend to add to it if I can avoid that. Hopefully this goes without say, but please remember when planning my punishment that I am human and require at least some time for eating, sleeping, and peeing (and 24 hours without urination would end in either punishment failure or kidney failure, so please limit this to semi-reasonable expectations if you plan on bladder-control being incorporated).

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad behavior, cheater, long dare, need a mistress, punish failure