Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-09-2024, 08:01 AM   #16
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
What is the extent of your denial fetish? Do you only enjoy being edged before cumming? Or short term denial where you don’t cum for a week or so? Or do you prefer long term (I doubt this one due to your signature) for months on end?
Whenever you study at your desk in your room, put yourself in a shoulder wedgie. Have fun with that.
i enjoy being edged before cumming, but i can also do short term denial. long term not so much because i lose interest.

thank you for the wedgie...i will try my best to do that.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Sub Boys: ask for punishment here

Hypno Prompts

❀ Looking for fun, not full commitment. Short term dominance possible.
bunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:04 AM   #17
themasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunzie View Post
i enjoy being edged before cumming, but i can also do short term denial. long term not so much because i lose interest.

thank you for the wedgie...i will try my best to do that.
Then let us leave it up to the people to give you permission 5 yes’s in a row, whether through pm or any thread and you can have your orgasm. Sound reasonable?
If you’re wondering, I chose the shoulder wedgie over the chair because the shoulder will torment you more.

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:11 AM   #18
Caya
getDare Devil

To Bad but i understsnd.

Well i have another one.

Before going to bed i want you to edge but not with your hand. I wsnt you to edge with your pillow. If you csnt do it in your room tske your pillow to the bathroom and hump it there till you edged 4 times. 30 seconds min inbetween edges.
Now its time to Go to sleep with your nice smeelling pillow. Hope you have a nice dreamy sleep.

How long would shoet Therme denial be for you ?
A week, a month or just a couple of days ?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:18 AM   #19
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
To Bad but i understsnd.

Well i have another one.

Before going to bed i want you to edge but not with your hand. I wsnt you to edge with your pillow. If you csnt do it in your room tske your pillow to the bathroom and hump it there till you edged 4 times. 30 seconds min inbetween edges.
Now its time to Go to sleep with your nice smeelling pillow. Hope you have a nice dreamy sleep.

How long would shoet Therme denial be for you ?
A week, a month or just a couple of days ?
thank you for your task. i will do this tonight. as for short term, i would say no longer than a week. perhaps two weeks at a push.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-09-2024, 08:26 AM   #20
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
thank you for your task. i will do this tonight. as for short term, i would say no longer than a week. perhaps two weeks at a push.
Hm i wonder if you could stand doing this the whole week.

As a aditional challange. Tske of your trousers while in bed. And if ypur normaly dont wear any than your panties
Old 02-11-2024, 02:08 PM   #21
bunzie

Quote:
Hm i wonder if you could stand doing this the whole week.

As a aditional challange. Tske of your trousers while in bed. And if ypur normaly dont wear any than your panties
i have been sleeping without bottoms on as requested !

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-11-2024, 02:20 PM   #22
bunzie

Quote:
I started this today, Sir. I rolled a 3 and a 6, which meant a total of 9 edges. I made sure to use my fingers so I could keep control of myself and make sure I didn't fail. I managed to do all 9 edges in a row, and now I am squirming and very needy.

thank you for this task.
today i rolled a 3 and a 6 again, which meant 9 edges. i used them to practice edging with my vibrator in the shower and managed to successfully complete 9.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-12-2024, 12:52 AM   #23
bunzie

Quote:
Then let us leave it up to the people to give you permission 5 yes’s in a row, whether through pm or any thread and you can have your orgasm. Sound reasonable?
If you’re wondering, I chose the shoulder wedgie over the chair because the shoulder will torment you more.
i have been a bad girl and cummed without permission from five people. i was unable to control myself like the slut i am, even though my pleasure should not belong to me. this report should explain what i have done wrong and why i will now beg you to punish me. as requested in direct message, i edged three times before writing this, so i am apologising with a dripping wet pussy who deserves to be taught a lesson.

i edged 9 times on the first day with my fingers, and managed to stop myself from cumming. it was hard, but i felt good after edging 9 times, especially because they were ordered and i knew that this slut was following directions well. even so, i was such a little whore that i was unable to control myself. after doing a few more requested edges with my vibrator, my pussy was so wet that it felt so easy just to push the next edge further.

i let myself cum. the release felt great whilst it lasted, and then i was filled with shame. my body shook and trembled and my clit felt so sensitive after. once i realised what i had done, i was ashamed and couldn't face coming onto the site to admit my wrong-doing.

i took a day of no touch to reflect on why i had disobeyed orders, before coming on here to repent for my misbehaviour. i am such a whore that i couldn't stop touching myself, such a little slut that it felt like fun to disobey orders just to get pleasure.

i am a whore that doesn't deserve to control her own pleasure. i deliberately disobeyed tasks that i asked for, and that is shameful and unacceptable. i need to be taught a lesson to show me that my cunt is for others to use, not me, and that i should respect the masters and mistresses who work so hard to control sluts like me.

i beg you, sir, to punish me for my misbehaviour. i do not deserve to get away with disbobeying like this, and i need to be taught a lesson so that i will not do it again. i invite all who view this to also punish me if you wish. i am truly sorry for my misbehaviour. whilst i cannot promise it will never happen again, i hope that being punished will help me to remember that my actions have consequences.

thank you for taking the time to discipline this slut. i am sorry for disappointing you, and i hope that i can train my whore-self to listen to orders better.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-12-2024, 01:03 AM   #24
Caya
getDare Devil

Hm i wpuld say 20 whips with a chsrging Cord to ypur open pussy should give you a entisemnt to not break rules again
Old 02-12-2024, 02:01 AM   #25
bunzie

Quote:
Hm i wpuld say 20 whips with a chsrging Cord to ypur open pussy should give you a entisemnt to not break rules again
thank you, for your punishment. i have completed 20 whips to my pussy. the sting reminds me of my disobedience. thank you for taking the time to punish this slut.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-12-2024, 03:17 AM   #26
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Your behavior was unacceptable indeed.

To make up for it, I think you should repeat masterman's dare, with a few modifiers (if he's ok with it, of course):
- odd edges must be done with clothespin on you nipples
- even edges must be done with toothpaste on your clit
- the last edge of the day requires both

Also, your first orgasm after the dare is over should be ruined.

This should give you a lot of good reasons to think back at your mistakes

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 03:43 AM   #27
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post

To make up for it, I think you should repeat masterman's dare, with a few modifiers (if he's ok with it, of course):

Thank you sir for taking the time to punish this disobedient slut. I hope these rules will teach me a lesson about my pussy and who should be in control of my pleasure.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-12-2024, 06:11 AM   #28
themasterman

Quote:
Thank you sir for taking the time to punish this disobedient slut. I hope these rules will teach me a lesson about my pussy and who should be in control of my pleasure.
I’m okay with the before mentioned modifications. Since you’re a slut who likely has a job, try getting litocane and using that on your clit next time you’re trying to cum. Should prevent it. Unless you’re very sensitive. Try it after your punishment is handed out by the good people of getdare.

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:20 AM   #29
bunzie

Quote:
I’m okay with the before mentioned modifications. Since you’re a slut who likely has a job, try getting litocane and using that on your clit next time you’re trying to cum. Should prevent it. Unless you’re very sensitive. Try it after your punishment is handed out by the good people of getdare.
i'm not sure this would be something within my limits, sir. but i welcome any other punishments from you or other users.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-12-2024, 06:26 AM   #30
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post

I rolled today and got a 5 and a 1. This meant I had 6 edges to do before the end of the day. I got to work on my edges right away, but due to the modifications, it was more difficult to do them all in a row.

I did my first edge with paperclips on my nipples (did not have clothespegs) and the pain was just the right level for me to withstand it. I did not enjoy it, of course, but I managed to complete my edge without having to take them off. I have very sensitive nipples, so anything on them is very painful. Even so, I did the task as requested. I did not want to fail again. every time i moved, they pulled on my nipples and made me wince in pain, but i kept going.

after the first edge, i removed my makeshift clamps and applied some toothpaste to the clit. it has been a while since i used any down there. i managed to edge without it stinging to bad, but the moment i stopped, my whole pussy tingled and mildly burnt. it was uncomfortable, but tolerable. i let it sit for a minute before wiping myself clean.

i decided then to have a break. i have four more edges to complete today. i will update when they are all done.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

The following user says Thank You to bunzie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college girl, dare female, dares, student, university