Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-19-2023, 01:12 PM   #1
DommeBella

Female Greedy sluts need to be punished

Hey, I'm Bella!

Generally I am switch meaning I experienced punishments, training and rewards on both sides. Currently I've been dominating way more than being a sub so thought would write a post here as well.

I am offering customised punishments to all greedy sluts out there that deserved it (apologies, female only).

If you are interested post the following and I will reply in a thread:

1. Level of punishment - medium, hard, destroy me (not offering anything lower than medium)
2. Why do you deserve punishment?
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here
4. One thing you'd want to do the least (eg. use nipple clamps - I might feel nice and let you off or use it against you, 50/50 chance)
5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested?

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Limits: family, friends, pics, videos, legal, blood, poo

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps

Last edited by DommeBella; 10-19-2023 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Adding a line
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DommeBella for this post:
Old 10-19-2023, 01:38 PM   #2
Ottawa_dumbest_slut

Default 30F I am in

I choose level hard. I deserve to be punished because I am an attention whore but am not worthy of any attention. Pics can be requested.

Likes: Degredation, humiliation, verbal abuse, pain (no scarring),

Like the least is having my breasts stretch more.

You can pm me or kik me biggestslutott

Last edited by Ottawa_dumbest_slut; 10-19-2023 at 01:43 PM.
Ottawa_dumbest_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 01:42 PM   #3
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa_dumbest_slut View Post
I choose level hard. I deserve to be punished because I am an attention whore but am not worthy of any attention.

Likes: Degredation, humiliation, verbal abuse, pain (no scarring),

Like the least is having my breasts stretch more.

You can pm me or kik me biggestslutott
I prefer public replies so everyone can see what this slut will need to do for being such an attention seeking whore. Do you have any toys?

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps
Old 10-19-2023, 01:44 PM   #4
Ottawa_dumbest_slut

Default No problem

Yes. I have elastics, dildo, bristled brush, rope, weighted clamps.
Old 10-19-2023, 02:09 PM   #5
DommeBella

Quote:
Yes. I have elastics, dildo, bristled brush, rope, weighted clamps.
Ok. Because you didn't list your toys straight away I'm gonna use the thing you don't want to do against you.

So first of all you'll undress and get down on your knees on the hard floor. Spank and pinch your nipples hard for 5 minutes till they are red and sensitive. Now put your weighted clamps on your nipples, lean towards the floor (but don't let clamps touch the ground) and spank your ass with a brush for 10 minutes. Stand up and pull on the clamps till your nipples can't take the stretch anymore. Now pull harder (you didn't think I'd just let you off, did you?). You are not allowed to remove clamps unless you can pull them off without opening them (feel free to try).

Now squat with your knees wide open (ideally in front of the mirror). Lick that dildo because that's all the lube you are getting. I want you to put that dildo up your slutty ass without prepping it, nice and deep. Fuck yourself in the ass with that dildo for 5 minutes. You must look in the mirror while doing that and call yourself a worthless slut who deserves to be punished hard. After 5 minutes leave that dildo in the ass like a buttplug.

Let's give some attention to that greedy cunt now. Lay down on your back, legs wide open, dildo still in your asshole (if you push it out you'll get extra punishment). Stretch your pussy lips to the sides so the clit is exposed. Now grab some toothpaste and rub it on your clit (make sure to get under the hood). Rub your clit fast for 15 minutes, you are not allowed to cum. Reapply toothpaste every 5 minutes and rub even harder after every application. Now your clit should be swollen and burning quite a bit. Grab an elastic and give yourself 50 hits on your clit. Reapply toothpaste. Now take out that dildo out of your ass and lick it clean. Use toothpaste as lube and fuck yourself for 20 minutes in your greedy wet cunt. If you get close to cumming you may stop and give yourself 20 slaps on your pussy with a brush (bristle side).

Since you are such an attention whore I want you to offer your pics to everyone who interacts with you here or on kik for the next week. I'd like a full report on this thread.

Enjoy 😈

Old 10-19-2023, 02:14 PM   #6
Ottawa_dumbest_slut

Default Thank you

You are incredibly talented and creative with punishments. Thank you!! I am quite nervous. I will start now and report back when I am completely finished. Thank you again Miss.
Old 10-19-2023, 02:21 PM   #7
DenMa5

Grea punishment my respect.
And I will interact with the needy painslut who get punished here.
I am excited for the report
Old 10-19-2023, 02:21 PM   #8
UncleSpanks

A thorough punishment. I look forward to the attention whore's post activity report.
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 04:06 PM   #9
stupidpainslut

destroy me please miss.
I deserve this punishment as maintenance, to ensure I remain humbled.
I enjoy pussy and tit torture, humiliation, impact, public (low risk) play, and general verbal degradation. I have rope, bondage tape, chained nipple clamps, a large dildo, a wand vibrator, and various household items to offer you to choose from.
If you blessed me with your generosity id just request to avoid sudden temperature changes (i.e. hot sauce followed by ice)
My only limits are scat, vomit, permanent damage (piercing, scarring, etc) and electricity. I prefer to not send pictures.
stupidpainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 04:54 PM   #10
UncleSpanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidpainslut View Post
destroy me please miss.
I enjoy pussy and tit torture, humiliation, impact, public (low risk) play, and general verbal degradation. I have rope, bondage tape, chained nipple clamps, a large dildo, a wand vibrator, and various household items to offer you to choose from.
If you blessed me with your generosity id just request to avoid sudden temperature changes (i.e. hot sauce followed by ice)
My only limits are scat, vomit, permanent damage (piercing, scarring, etc) and electricity. I prefer to not send pictures.
Do you have, or have you worn a tack bra?
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 05:06 PM   #11
Ottawa_dumbest_slut

Default Report:

First, I collected everything I needed. Then I stripped off my clothes and knelt down on the floor in front of a mirror. I pinched and slapped my nipples for exactly five minutes. They were rock hard and already sore. I was a little worried I would not be able to handle the weighted clamps. I picked up the clamps and attched them woth 3 pounds of weight. It stung so badly for the first minute I almost took them out. I leaned forward and then I started a ten minute timer and began spanking my ass with a brush. I will not lie. I had to stop hitting myself several times because I could not take it. I was in tears when the timer went off. I then yanked down on the clamps until I was squeling and crying in pain and then I pulled harder. I tried so hard to yank them off because my nips felt like they were coming off. But it did not work. While trying to handle the pain I picked up my dildo and licked it as much as I could. I then stuck it to the floor and began to push it into my ass. It hurt a lot. It was really hard to get it all the way in. But it made me forget my nipples were hurting. After what felt like an hour I got all 7 inches deep in my asshole. With tears coming down my face I started riding it up and down loudly yelling I am a worthless slut who deserves to be punished hard. I wanted it to end right away it was so dry and it burned and hurt so bad. After five minutes I layed doen on the floor and squirted toothpaste on my clit. I set a timer for 5 minutes and began to rub hard and fast it burned but I still had to take breaks to keep from cumming. After five minutes I added more and rubber even harder. And five minutes later the same again. The dildo sadly fell out after 6 minutes. Once I was done all 15 minutes, i wanted to clean the dildo but it was too gross. I am sorry for my failure on it falling out and not cleaning it. I got the elastic and hit my clit fifty times. That took a long time because it hurt so bad. I quickly applied more toothpaste washed the dildo and covered it in toothpaste. I fucked my pussy for 20 minutes. Stopping 2 times. I wanted to just stop but I know I deserve this treatment. I need it. The burn was horrible. All of my pussy still feels like it is burning. I am so gratefulfor your punishment Miss. I am sorry I did not follow your instructions perfectly.

Last edited by Ottawa_dumbest_slut; 10-19-2023 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-19-2023, 05:39 PM   #12
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidpainslut View Post
destroy me please miss.
As you need it as maintenance and you already requested the harshest punishment I'll be nice and won't give you any sudden temperature changes.

Now to the punishment. I want you to drink 2 liters of water, don't rush yourself and take your time but from the moment you start drinking you are not allowed to go to the toilet, need that bladder nice and full. Once you start needing to pee a lot (wait at least 4 hours from the moment you finished drinking) we can start your punishment.

If you have a bathtub I want you to get naked and get into empty bathtub (if you don't you can do it on the bathroom floor instead or any other hard surface that won't absorb liquids). Pinch your nipples very hard 20 times (simultaneously), you need to pinch, stretch and twist every time. Now they should be quite sensitive, put some toothpaste on them and attach nipple clamps.

Now I want you to lay down on your back, push your knees to your boobs. Spread your legs with your elbows (so you push on the inner side of your knee with your elbows), nice and wide. This should provide good access to your greedy cunt and your slutty ass. Grab some hot sauce and use it on your asshole, I want you to put hot sauce on your fingers and massage it as lightly as you'd like but there's a catch - next thing you'll need to do is to shove large dildo all the way up your ass with no prep or lube. So your two choices are either a very minimal amount of hot sauce on your asshole but then a large dry dildo brutally shoved up your unsuspecting asshole or you can be a good girl and use your slutty fingers fully covered in hot sauce to lube and finger your asshole beforehand. Whichever way you pick - once dildo is up your asshole put some tape on it so it sits there undisturbed like a buttplug.

Now let's get to your greedy wet pussy. I want you to use bondage tape and spread your pussy lips apart by taping them to your thighs. Now get more hot sauce and put it on your clit, especially under the hood. Now stretch skin around your clit to the sides so it's fully exposed, grab your magic wand and press it hard on the highest setting to your vulnerable lil clit thay must be burning from all that sauce now. You are not allowed to remove wand or change settings until you cum 10 times. If you piss yourself (and you most likely will during this task, trust me, I've been there) you are not allowed to clean it up until you are done, just sit in your piss and cum like a whore you are, very humiliating in my opinion.

Once you are done you may remove dildo from your asshole and wand from your clit. Now your pussy must get some attention too, can't forget about that dirty lil hole! I want you to finger myself with the amount of fingers you could comfortably fit in + 2 (if your usual is 2 you'd finger yourself with 4, usual is 3 - full fist. If you are a dirty stretched out slut and your usual is anything of or over you will grab a magic wand, insert it into your greedy cunt as far as you can and turn it on. I want you to do it for 20 minutes. If you cum during that time you may remove your nipple clamps nicely by just opening them. If you don't cum you should rip them off fast and without opening them.

I'll expect a full report!

Enjoy 😈

Old 10-19-2023, 05:45 PM   #13
DommeBella

Quote:
First, I collected everything I needed. Then I stripped off my clothes and knelt down on the floor in front of a mirror. I pinched and slapped my nipples for exactly five minutes. They were rock hard and already sore. I was a little worried I would not be able to handle the weighted clamps. I picked up the clamps and attched them woth 3 pounds of weight. It stung so badly for the first minute I almost took them out. I leaned forward and then I started a ten minute timer and began spanking my ass with a brush. I will not lie. I had to stop hitting myself several times because I could not take it. I was in tears when the timer went off. I then yanked down on the clamps until I was squeling and crying in pain and then I pulled harder. I tried so hard to yank them off because my nips felt like they were coming off. But it did not work. While trying to handle the pain I picked up my dildo and licked it as much as I could. I then stuck it to the floor and began to push it into my ass. It hurt a lot. It was really hard to get it all the way in. But it made me forget my nipples were hurting. After what felt like an hour I got all 7 inches deep in my asshole. With tears coming down my face I started riding it up and down loudly yelling I am a worthless slut who deserves to be punished hard. I wanted it to end right away it was so dry and it burned and hurt so bad. After five minutes I layed doen on the floor and squirted toothpaste on my clit. I set a timer for 5 minutes and began to rub hard and fast it burned but I still had to take breaks to keep from cumming. After five minutes I added more and rubber even harder. And five minutes later the same again. The dildo sadly fell out after 6 minutes. Once I was done all 15 minutes, i wanted to clean the dildo but it was too gross. I am sorry for my failure on it falling out and not cleaning it. I got the elastic and hit my clit fifty times. That took a long time because it hurt so bad. I quickly applied more toothpaste washed the dildo and covered it in toothpaste. I fucked my pussy for 20 minutes. Stopping 2 times. I wanted to just stop but I know I deserve this treatment. I need it. The burn was horrible. All of my pussy still feels like it is burning. I am so gratefulfor your punishment Miss. I am sorry I did not follow your instructions perfectly.
Thank you for the detailed report, I am glad you went through with many things. Don't forget to offer your slutty photos to people that interact with you.

Unfortunately, since you didn't fully complete a few things I need to punish you more, I hope you understand that. Come back to beg for your punishment once you're ready 😉

Old 10-19-2023, 05:48 PM   #14
Ottawa_dumbest_slut

Default Please punish me Miss.

Please punish me Miss. I was a disappointing slut and did not fulfill my tasks. I deserve to be cruelly punished and reminded never to disappoint those who use me again. Please Miss!

I have not forgotten. I am giving pics to anyone who contacts me Miss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DommeBella View Post
Thank you for the detailed report, I am glad you went through with many things. Don't forget to offer your slutty photos to people that interact with you.

Unfortunately, since you didn't fully complete a few things I need to punish you more, I hope you understand that. Come back to beg for your punishment once you're ready 😉
Old 10-19-2023, 06:09 PM   #15
DommeBella

Quote:
Please punish me Miss. I was a disappointing slut and did not fulfill my tasks. I deserve to be cruelly punished and reminded never to disappoint those who use me again. Please Miss!

I have not forgotten. I am giving pics to anyone who contacts me Miss.

You're back waaay faster than I thought, next time I'll give you a more brutal punishment.

Well, this time, since your main disobedience was to do with your ass let's focus on that, do a bit of gradual stretching. I want you to go around the house and find 10 objects that you can fuck your lil asshole with. Start from something around makeup brush size.

The rules are as follows:
1) Every next object should be bigger than the previous one (so if the first was make-up brush the next one would be a banana etc)
2) You only get 10 minutes to find all 10 objects
3) You will be gradually increasing fucking time (1st object - 2 minutes, 2nd - 5, 3rd to 5th - 10 minutes each, 6th to 8th - 15 minutes each and 9th & 10th - 20 minutes each).
4) You are allowed to use lube but only from object number 5 and only mixed with a good splash of hot sauce, it's a punishment in the end.
5) Position is up to you
6) Pics are optional but I expect a full report describing all objects as well

Enjoy 😈

Advertisements
Kink Talk