Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-17-2022, 06:48 AM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Magnet Humbler Challenge

Items needed: humbler, collar, gag, dildo (preferably one with comfortable straps), lube, rope, ankle ties, vibrating wand + one celebratory beverage of choice. Take as many days as needed to prep for repeated anal insertions.

The Task: On one end of the room, place your dildo + lube somewhere comfortable and as far as possible at the opposite end place your hitachi. Start on the end where you have the wand and put on your gag + collar + humbler + and ankle ties. Take the rope and tie a knot around the strap of your gag and run it down through your collar. Then tie a tie knot around one end of your humbler and run it down through your ankle tie and tie another knot. Leave about one hip width of space so that you can still move your legs it short strides while crawling before attaching another knot to the opposite leg. Follow the same pattern running up your body finishing with a knot on the opposite side of your gag. The rope running vertically across your body should be tight and tug during movement while the rope between your ankles horizontally should be loose enough to let you crawl uncomfortably.

While standing do one edge with just your hands and then walk over to the dildo. Get down on all fours, lube up and stick your dildo somewhere comfortable to fuck it for 50 strokes - focusing solely on moving your hips to fuck it. Crawl to the wand and do one edge. Repeat the process until you accumulate 200 strokes. After you have hit 200 strokes you can do your last crawl to the hitachi to have an orgasm and then remove all your restrictive ties and items. Enjoy your beverage! <3

Modifications: (If you happen to ruin at any point during edges - it’s okay just clean up your mess the best you can by aiming into your mouth and swallowing and leaving the rest to throughly clean post task. If you’re able to continue edging after a ruin please do. If you are unable to edge/ruin again still crawl to the other side of the room and instead stand and do 3 squats to the best of your ability and then get back on all fours. If you cannot orgasm due to ruins, you can scratch that and just enjoy the beverage, clean up and write the report.)

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 12:16 PM   #2
Mistress2020

Very nice, I am surprised no one has replied on this.
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 12:22 PM   #3
dontgetcaught

I basically have none of the required items but I’m going to try and figure out a way to make some things work. If I can get it to work I’ll report back!
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edges, humbler, rope