Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2024, 08:38 PM   #1
ChloeHere

Female 19/F Dare me!

Hey my name is Chloe, I'm new here and looking for some dares!
They can be like risky public dares or more normal ones

here's my kink/humansexmap
ChloeHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 09:48 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a convenience store or any local store naked under a coat. Buy condoms and nothing else. Go barefoot in the store, too. Flash a clerk! Spend at least 10 minutes in the store.

Enjoy..be safe.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 11:34 PM   #3
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dares

i have some dares for you

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. (you should do it 3 days after you have read this post). You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in pussy and ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 05:38 AM   #4
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Make and wear a tack bra. It will go into your normal bra rotation for the next two months.

Your next trip to the store wear flip flops and your swimsuit. If you don’t have a swimsuit it will be panties and bra.

Your next tie in a car you must play with your clit at each red light. Hopefully you have endurance if the lights are long around you.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 01:21 PM   #5
ChloeHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go to a convenience store or any local store naked under a coat. Buy condoms and nothing else. Go barefoot in the store, too. Flash a clerk! Spend at least 10 minutes in the store.

Enjoy..be safe.
Hi! This is how it went
First off I got naked and grabbed a coat that would cover me enough when closed. I headed to a nearby convenience store, which didn't take too long to get there. When inside I took my shoes off so that I would be barefoot and asked a clerk who was fixing some stuff in an aisle where the condoms where located, and while he was telling me I quickly undid my coat and flashed him, he was sort of in silence for a brief second and smiled while looking at my tits and finished telling me about the condoms, I thanked and went looking for them. I decided to leave my coat undone for a little bit until I got to the condoms, looked at them and grabbed some. I closed my coat again and just sort of walked around for a few more minutes until the 10 minutes where up, I noticed the clerk that I flashed before a few times and every time I walked past him or close to him he would stare at me, I decided to flash him again and closed my coat once again before going to the register to pay. I quickly did that and put my shoes back on and simply left and went back to my place.
It was a fun and simple dare to do!

The following user says Thank You to ChloeHere for this post:
Old 01-07-2024, 01:23 PM   #6
ChloeHere

I will keep doing the other dares and any new ones that get posted here as I'm able to and report back here for all of them when I do them

Old 01-08-2024, 04:01 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

An idea ispired by the dares that the colleagues already gave you: naked at home, drink half a liter of water, then wait five minutes and drink half a liter of water again, and so on, drinking as much water as you can. When you badly feel the urge to pee, wear only a coat (long above the knees, but better if no longer than half thighs) and flipflops, and go out of home, seeking for convenient place where you can pee standing and keeping your thighs tightly closed. Once completely freed your bladder, take a walk, and go back home only when your legs, feet and flipflops will be perfectly dried.

It would be delicious if you couldn't avoid some pee leaking, while seeking for the right place where to free your bladder, it means that your timing would have been perfect.

As a bonus, after you will be dried, you could masturbate on the path back to home, so when you will be back at home the only wet part of your body will be your pussy.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, public, sex, strangers, toys