Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2019, 11:38 PM   #1
Bunnybun

Female F21 Encasement Dare Request

I recently purchased a roll of plastic packing wrap. It's similar to kitchen cling wrap but it is industrial strength so it doesn't tear and sticks to itself easily.

I am sitting here squirming, my chest wrapped in saran wrap. This shit should be illegal it feels so good. I enjoy the pleasure of my DD40 breasts being compressed and moving around in this. One of the things about having

I would like have some dares to explore this more. I am looking for dares to do on my own. Public is ok but it will have to be subtle. Something I've noticed is it crinkles very loudly haha. I'm thinking if I layer enough clothing on-top, it should block any noise, but I am still concerned about the crinkling.

Other toys: I have multiple lengths of rope and string, different household objects, ducttape (hm I do need to get more, but I have a little left), condoms, a fake set of cock and balls (ie a dildo lol), and a small vib wand with hi/med/low settings (I can get you about the exact model if you are interested in the other modes it has). I might consider purchasing some other things, but really it should be enough to come up with something, right?

Just be aware that plastic can get hot. While I'm willing to sweat it out a bit (and drink a ton of water, hmm I need to drink more), if I feel like it's becoming dangerous, I will stop or finish again at some other time.

I will write up in a report how everything goes, and perhaps share some pictures if there is something you would like to see

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bunnybun for this post:
Old 01-11-2019, 11:45 PM   #2
undeff

I want you to set your vib on medium and then wrap it against your pussy. Wrap your legs enough that you cant walk around as well. You can't be free until it has been 20 minutes.
undeff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to undeff for this post:
Old 01-12-2019, 07:22 AM   #3
kevin14991

Go for a little run outside in the woods and take your vibrator with you.
After you feel that you are really sweaty you can make a break and get an orgasm outside on a hidden place.
If you don't reach an orgasm in 10 minutes you have to bound your tits tight after you are home an removed the wrap.
When your tits are nice purple you can remove it.

Would like to see some pics/vids via kik if you send them (kik in signature)

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 02:35 PM   #4
Bunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin14991 View Post
Go for a little run outside in the woods and take your vibrator with you.
After you feel that you are really sweaty you can make a break and get an orgasm outside on a hidden place.
If you don't reach an orgasm in 10 minutes you have to bound your tits tight after you are home an removed the wrap.
When your tits are nice purple you can remove it.

Would like to see some pics/vids via kik if you send them (kik in signature)
It's not clear what part of this is related to the wrap. Do I wrap something before the run? Maybe you could give me some clarification please.

I just got home from a long hike and my legs are jelly so I might hold off on your dare for a little bit anyway.

I will do undeff's dare in a little bit.

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification

Old 01-12-2019, 03:20 PM   #5
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Tonight when you go to bed you will wrap yourself tightly in your wrap from armpits to ankles with your legs held tightly together. This is how you will attempt to sleep tonight, let me know how it goes in a pm and you probably won't need covers.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:40 PM   #6
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Tonight when you go to bed you will wrap yourself tightly in your wrap from armpits to ankles with your legs held tightly together. This is how you will attempt to sleep tonight, let me know how it goes in a pm and you probably won't need covers.
Uhmmm

For this long of a period, seems unhealthy to me.

You also breath through your skin, not only your mouth/nose.
There's a reason with severe burns can still suffocate even after being removed from the fire.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 01-12-2019, 05:46 PM   #7
Fetishdoll

Wink

Take the wrap and wrap it around a tree / a lamppost or a cupboard or something similiar. Wrap it starting from way down and slowly wrap up the whole object till you reach the height of your shoulders. Wrap around a few times and go down again till you reach the height of your hips.

Now old the end of the plastic wrap and start spinning around yourself while going around the object - slowly unwrapping it and wrapping yourself up in a tight cocoon of plastic wrap. Don't spin to fast as you may get dizzy.

Good luck to escape your plastic wrap mummification
Fetishdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fetishdoll for this post:
Old 01-12-2019, 06:52 PM   #8
Bunnybun

Pencil Undeff's Task and Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeff View Post
I want you to set your vib on medium and then wrap it against your pussy. Wrap your legs enough that you cant walk around as well. You can't be free until it has been 20 minutes.
This had me squirming just as I was prepping it.
What you will need:
  • Plastic wrap
  • Ducttape
  • Vib
  • Scissors

I started by turning on my vib to medium as directed. I wrapped it against one leg first, probably not the best idea.

For anyone interested in trying this at home, anything bulky vibs etc should be wrapped in a cloth or something else. For this dare I kept my panties on. I think that definitely helped not to over stimulate myself. I was so aroused just unwrapping the plastic. I had to squeeze the vib between my legs to keep it from falling down. I nearly came right then and there but the dare hadn't even started

I wrapped the plastic around a couple layers attaching the vib to my thigh. Although it kept it from falling out, it was a bit uncomfortable for long term use. I proceeded to make myself a tight pencil skirt out of the wrapper. Just moving around in it felt so good. I put a band of duct tape in the top, and at the bottom of the skirt.

I thought sitting down would be better and actually orgasm than standing up squirming for the entire 20 minutes. Unfortunately sitting moved the vib off my clit so it was at an awkward angle. It ruined the chances of me cumming entirely! D: I cut off the tape and the plastic wrap when the 20 minutes was up because my legs were falling asleep. I'm fine (and HORNY AF) but I will be more careful in the future.

I do need to be careful in the future about cutting off my circulation. I think I need to avoid excess duct tape and just use short pieces for securing it.

Quote:
What time should I go to bed? I am going to still wear some pjs and layer plastic wrap over it. Ungh I'm gushing just thinking about it. I need to wear some layers of clothing (though it might make it hotter lol) just to keep myself a little safer and to keep from cutting off my circulation too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Uhmmm
For this long of a period, seems unhealthy to me.
You also breath through your skin, not only your mouth/nose.
There's a reason with severe burns can still suffocate even after being removed from the fire.
Thank you for the additional feedback Nwbie! I don't think I will get a bacterial infection from encasement though. I am more concerned about cutting off my circulation than I am about suffocation. The leading cause of death of people who have been removed from the fire is sepsis, not suffocation. I think that with my additional precautions I'll be able to do it overnight, but thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishdoll View Post
Take the wrap and wrap it around a tree / a lamppost or a cupboard or something similiar. Wrap it starting from way down and slowly wrap up the whole object till you reach the height of your shoulders. Wrap around a few times and go down again till you reach the height of your hips.
Now old the end of the plastic wrap and start spinning around yourself while going around the object - slowly unwrapping it and wrapping yourself up in a tight cocoon of plastic wrap. Don't spin to fast as you may get dizzy.
Good luck to escape your plastic wrap mummification
Ooo! I LOVE this idea. Unfortunately I don't have anything that is tall enough... D: One of the problems of being a tall girl. Do you have any other suggestions? Maybe in the future I'll be able to find a pole or something.

Bunny's Hard at Work!

The following user says Thank You to Bunnybun for this post:
Old 01-12-2019, 07:37 PM   #9
MasterO2
getDare Devil

What time should I go to bed? I am going to still wear some pjs and layer plastic wrap over it. Ungh I'm gushing just thinking about it. I need to wear some layers of clothing (though it might make it hotter lol) just to keep myself a little safer and to keep from cutting off my circulation too much.

Do not wrap it too tight that it could cut off circulation and perhaps do not cover the whole body in wrap leaving sections open to air circulation so it will not get so hot.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterO2 for this post:
Old 01-13-2019, 06:42 AM   #10
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I would love to see how these go. A layer of pantihose is a good idea under the wrap.

As you like bimbofication turn yourself into a bimbo mermaid with wrap and tape. Insert the dildo inside you inder the pantyhose with the 'balls' held between your thighd. Put on some old pantyhose over the top and then tape around the end of the dildo over pantyhose to keep it in place. Then tape your feet and ankles together (this doesn't have to be tight at all).

Once that is done wrap yourself from feet to waist. Make it as neat and clean looking as possible and use a line of tape over the wrap at your waist to finish off.

See how long you can hang out like this and squirm around, edging if you can. If you manage two hours you can try to cum this way.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 01-13-2019 at 06:49 AM.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrFrustration for this post:
Old 01-13-2019, 02:13 PM   #11
Bunnybun

Quote:
So I ended up going to bed around 2 am (yay procrastination). I wrapped myself up. I tried to get my feet but they slipped out at the last second and I couldn't wrap them up with the rest of my body so tight. D: My ankles were stuck together. I kept squirming and feeling my new plastic skin. It is plastic so it crinkles when I move. I smoothed it down under my fingers feeling the way it conformed to my body. I really like it. Despite being a bit chubby, the wrap is snug around me and gives me a more doll shape.
You can't really grab or touch your body like that, not at least like pulling your nipples but you can still massage your body. Ungff. It was hard for me to fall asleep I was so horny. I was getting sweaty a bit just thinking about it. I think that getting a bit sweaty under the plastic is part of the allure of it all. I ended up reading some hypno stuff and fell asleep.

I woke up around 6 AM sweating and I cut it off. I wasn't sure what would happen if I left it on but it was a bit uncomfortable and I was half asleep so off it went. (Woops if you wanted a pic, should have said something earlier. )

I woke up at 12 pm feeling rested and comfortable. I think I might want to try again but with less wrap ie not wrapped up entirely. Thank you for a wonderful night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
I would love to see how these go. A layer of pantihose is a good idea under the wrap.
As you like bimbofication turn yourself into a bimbo mermaid with wrap and tape. Insert the dildo inside you inder the pantyhose with the 'balls' held between your thighd. Put on some old pantyhose over the top and then tape around the end of the dildo over pantyhose to keep it in place. Then tape your feet and ankles together (this doesn't have to be tight at all).
Once that is done wrap yourself from feet to waist. Make it as neat and clean looking as possible and use a line of tape over the wrap at your waist to finish off.
See how long you can hang out like this and squirm around, edging if you can. If you manage two hours you can try to cum this way.
I'll look into this today, and maybe try it. The thing about my dildo is it is very bulky with its suction cup at the end. Even more so than my vib (if you read the first report you'll see how that turned out oof), so I'm definitely worried about hurting myself. It also doesn't have any other stimulus so I probably wouldn't be able to edge let alone cum. (You bastards trying to deny me huh?? Not that I would mind too much. ).

Later in the day:
So I tried this out even though my dildo is extremely uncomfortable. It's huge so I can't sit down on it without hurting myself (most time it is enjoyable...). I put it in deeply and the pantyhose pushed it in further >//< I squealed softly, trying not to make any noise. I don't think my neighbors heard fortunately. I need to figure out how to wrap my feet up. The wrap just slips off unfortunately. D:

It was hard to sit on the dildo. Hurts a lot. I spent way too long trying to wrap my feet all the while squirming in pain and discomfort. I could feel myself drying up even as the wrap aroused me lmao. I ran out of tape taping my ankles together but they were together. Layer of wrap was next. Despite not having tape for my waist, it held together well and looked amazing on my tight covered skin. Fuck I've never felt so pretty.

Unfortunately the pain ruined it all between the base of the dildo hurting my thighs, and the length of it hurting my cervix. I took it off after about half an hour. Wish I could have stayed in it longer.

I'd like to try again but maybe with a smaller insertion.

Hmm maybe I need to stretch myself some more. There's always tomorrow

Bunny's Hard at Work!

Last edited by Bunnybun; 01-13-2019 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:31 AM   #12
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well done - a great effort. Yes either more training or a smaller dildo would work better.

In the mean time the same thing could be done with your vibe. It would be interesting to see if with practice using tape etc first before wrapping you could get itin exactly the right spot and then keep it on a low or medium setting and see how long you can go like that. Having the tape would help make you a nice neat parcel which takes a lot of time to undo.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
encasement, plastic wrap, rope