Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Should i keep writing more of this story or start on a new story?
Yes write more of it 2 100.00%
No start on a new story 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2023, 05:48 AM   #1
musket

Default Kaitlin and Jenny.

Just a short start to this story. I will keep writing more of it if people like it

Living in a small city had its advantages for Kaitlin and jenny. The city had most things a big city would have but being smaller they had the advantage of living just on the outskirts of the city in a quieter street and in only fifteen minutes they could ride their bikes and be in the main part of the city or ride ten minutes the other way and have the advantages of walking tracks and lakes in a country setting so there was always something to do for the two best friends and neighbors that lived directly across the street from each other.

Stepping off the school bus Kaitlin and Jenny started their daily walk down the footpath towards their houses chatting and discussing what they should do over the three weeks of school holidays that were coming up soon.

“How about we take our tents and ride up to the lake or somewhere like that and go camping for a few days or we could have a sleepover at one of our houses maybe.” Jenny suggested as they walked along carrying their schoolbags.

“That sounds fun but mum and dad have asked me not to make too many plans until closer to the holidays because my aunt, uncle and my cousin Mary may be visiting from their farm for a week or two on their way to Disneyland for the holidays and if they do I will have to show her around and she will have to hang around us.” Kaitlin replied a little annoyed with her having to do that then continued to say.

“You remember Mary, she’s the one I sometimes tell you about and we giggle and joke about some of the things I talk her into doing over KIK that she docent like doing at all but if she doesn’t want me to let her parents find out what I know she did then it’s easy to persuade her into doing little things on cam just because it’s fun to know I can.”

“Yes I remember a couple of times you telling me about her but I thought you might be making her up as a joke at the time. So she is a real person then. Have you have talked to her on KIK lately and what have you talked her into doing so far?” Jenny asked curious about the whole situation.

“I got bored with it and I haven’t talked to her in about five months but I really should KIK her again seeing her and her parents will most likely be visiting my house for the first time soon and I really should do the right thing and be nice to her while she is here and as for some of the things I talked her into doing on KIK wasn’t really that bad just embarrassing and annoying for her but thinking back I did enjoy seeing the annoyed and embarrassed look on her face when I suggested something for her to do she hated but had to do” Kaitlin said with a smile on her face as she thought back to some of the things she did for her on KIK.

“I wasn’t to mean to her I just liked to embarrass her a little like the time I told her that I would video KIK her each day at five o’clock each afternoon because I knew that’s the time she would be home from school and her parents would still be out on the farm somewhere."

"When she answered I would ask her what part of the farm were her parents and if I knew they were far enough away from the farmhouse I would tell Mary she had to take her phone to somewhere I suggested outside to finish the KIK video.”

“Somewhere private like the barn or farm shed so I knew she was hidden just in case her parents came home early which was rare then I liked to embarrass her by telling her to strip to her bra and panties to finish the video message, she hated that but I thought it was amusing.”

“Once I made her go to the milking shed and strip to her panties and bra for the rest of the KIK video but she had a bad day at school and took it out on me and called me a bitch ad a few other words for making her do it until I reminded her that I knew and had proof of what I caught her doing then she settled down again and complied but I didn’t like her saying it so I gave her a punishment and told her to leave her cloths in the dairy and she could do the video message standing on the grass out in the open near the house."

"She did it but she was constantly looking around to see if someone was coming up to the house and I could see the look on her face that she wanted to finish and run back to her clothes as soon as she could and I felt a little sorry for her so I made the message quick that day to put her out of her misery.”

“Most other things were little things in her house or bedroom like making her answer embarrassing questions in her room or wedgie herself as many times in a session as I like and that was fun to watch.”

“Wow, she must have dreaded answering your calls but I suppose she had no choice at the time. So what did she do to get blackmailed?” Asked Jenny curious to know what she did.

“I promised her I wouldn’t tell anyone if she did what I wanted so I can’t really tell you but I caught her doing it on her parent’s farm so I hid and took some photos last year when I stayed there for a few days and it’s something totally embarrassing to her.” Replied Kaitlin grinning at the thought of what she got caught doing.

Nearing their houses both Kaitlin and Jenny gave each other a hug like they did every day made plans to finish their homework then chat in KIK later on and then parted ways to go to their houses.

Last edited by musket; 09-28-2023 at 03:06 AM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 09-27-2023, 05:40 AM   #2
sexygirly86

Great start of a promising story, would love to read more,

Likes: Crossdressing, High Heels, Edging, Teasing, Cum Eating, Anal, Humiliation, hidden public, semi-public
Dislikes: Spanking, CTB
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Piss, Messy

Clothes and Toys
Dare me in my prom/evening dress
sexygirly86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 05:43 AM   #3
musket

TWO WEEKS LATER

Jenny and Kaitlin sat at their desks in English class bored and waiting for the end of school and the start of three weeks of fun and adventure over the school holidays. Kaitlin and Jenny pretended to read their English books while they whispered to each other so as not to attract their teacher’s attention.

”Look at the clock, we still have another half an hour yet before we can finish school and start our holidays.” Jenny said as she looked at the clock on the classroom wall then put her head back down and pretended to read the book in front of her.

“The time is dragging on today and of all days for it to happen it had to be the last day of school” Kaitlin replied as she yawned and drew love hearts in her note pad then continued to say.

“Any idea yet what we can do over the next three weeks and keep in mind I have Mary and her parents staying at my place for the first two weeks of the holidays so Mary will have to do whatever we do.”

“How about all three of us try something like go camping or fishing or something like that while she’s here?” Jenny asked trying to think up things to do.

“I actually decided to message her on KIK the other day and asked her what she wanted to do while she was here and she’s not really into camping and fishing and in fact she wasn’t too impressed I messaged her after the last few times we messaged each other and she’s annoyed her parents are making her go on holidays to my house but she has to come.

I think she’s still upset I made her do things she didn’t really want to do but that’s her problem” Kaitlin said with a slight giggle and then a smile as she thought that was a little funny that her parents were making her do things she didn’t want to do as well.

Looking back at the clock on the wall Jenny sighed and said to Kaitlin “come on Kaitlin I’m your best friend so you can tell me and I will promise not to tell anyone,tell me what you saw Mary do to have her do what you say? It must have been totally humiliating when she got caught.”

“Well seeing it’s you and I know I can trust you I will tell you but don’t tell anyone” said Kaitlin and proceeded to whisper softly into Jenny’s ear so as not to let anyone else hear that was in the classroom.”

“You may not believe this but I was staying at her farm and it was in the early morning just after her parents left to work the farm and I think Mary thought I had gone with them that morning because just after I woke up I looked out the bedroom window and I saw Mary talking to the girl from the neighboring farm who had just arrived on her horse so I kept out of sight and watched them talking until the neighbor girl got off her horse and tied the rains to a fence then she opened her saddle bag and to my shock she produced a dog collar and lead and made Mary kneel on her knees while she put them on her.I watched them as the neighbor made her crawl as she led her to the dairy shed.”

“OMG, she really let her do that like a submissive slave girl?”replied Jenny
“Then what happened?”

Kaitlin paused for a few seconds then continued to tell her story to Jenny. “Well I was surprised myself and wasn’t sure what to do after seeing that but I had a fair idea that she thought she had the area to herself and didn’t know I was watching so I stayed in the bedroom for a little while but curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to see what they were doing so I got dressed and went out to the dairy shed and as I got close to the shed door I could hear some moaning so I kept hidden the best I could and put my head through the door where I saw that Mary was now on her knees and kneeling on some hay that was on the floor blindfolded and she had both hands tied and suspended above her head with rope which went over a wooden beam so her arms were stretched above her and Mary was stripped down to her panties which were only half on and pulled down to her knees giving a good look at her bum and exposed B cup tits, The neighbor was making her sit on some kind of large homemade dildo on a board so it couldn’t move so I watched and took pictures as The neighbor pinched her nipples and said things like take it all up your pussy you slut or Mary kept saying things like yes miss or I’m your fuck toy for anything you want.”

“Anyway now you know but keep it a secret.“

The school bell rang and Kaitlin and Mary picked up their schoolbags and headed to the school bus for the trip home and the start of their school holidays.

“How about you come over to my house and tonight and we can thin up some activities for the holidays and talk more about Mary” Jenny asked and Kaitlin agreed to meet for a sleepover.

That evening in Jenny’s bedroom Kaitlin say on Jenny’s bed next to her as they both read some magazines and chatted about the holidays and how they wanted to spend them.

“What did you think of the story I told you today at school about what I saw Mary do?” Kaitlin asked Jenny curious to know what Jenny was thinking when she was told about it.

“OMG, I can’t believe she let another girl make her do things like that but she must have liked a little humiliation from I suppose was her girlfriend” replied Jenny then continued to talk.

“I wonder what it would feel like to have a girl to lick your pussy instead of a boy doing it.”

Kaitlin put her magazine down on the bedside table and turned to Jenny and whispered in her ear “I’ve thought about that same question myself and I’m not a lesbian or anything but if it stays right here in this bedroom I could try licking your pussy but I’m scared, nervous and don’t know what I’m doing so it may not be very good. What do you think Jenny?”

“I’m just as nervous as you but I think I would like that” replied Jenny as she stood up and walked over to her bedroom door and placed a chair up to the door knob so it could not be opened if her parents were to come up to her bedroom.

Once Jenny had walked back to the bed Jenny stopped and looked at Kaitlin’s face to see a nervous look on it as she smiled in anticipation then Jenny reached under her blue nightie with both hands until she had found both sides of the waistband of her panties then slowly slid them down her silky white legs and off her feet leaving them on the floor wondering if this was the right thing to do but she really wanted to experience a girls tongue between her legs for the first time.

Lifting the hem of her nightie until Kaitlin had a good view of Jenny’s pussy with her thin layer of light brown pubic hair visible that she had just grown last year. Jenny was proud of the fact that she had finally grown some hair and had at least something to show Kaitlin rather than a bald pussy.

“Nice” said Kaitlin. “Kan I touch it so I can feel what another girls pussy feels like?”

Jenny nodded as Kaitlin reached out and moved her hand down Jenny’s pubic hair until her fingers touched Jenny’s soft and now moist vagina making her tense up a little until Kaitlin found the opening she was looking for and slid her finger deep inside Jenny’s now wet and warm hole making her let out a soft moan’s as her finger moved in and out over and over again.

“I think I’m ready to try and use my tounge on you but don’t be to disappointed if I can’t go through with it but I will do my best. Now hop on the bed for me” Kaitlin said now she was satisfied she had fingered Jenny to her liking. Jenny built up the confidence to slip her cotton nightie over her head leaving her now completely nude and exposing her AA cup breasts that she was always shy about showing anyone especially when most of the girls in her class had much bigger breasts than her but for some reason it felt like the normal thing to do around her best friend Kaitlin.

Jenny climbed onto her bed and lay down on her back then adjusted her pillow so she felt she was in a comfortable position then she spread her legs as far apart as she could without hurting herself and closed her eyes in anticipation for what was to come.

Kaitlin looked down at Jenny’s pussy and decided the best way to do this was to get comfortable and hold her body up by lacing a hand on the bed each side of Jenny’s thighs and slowly lower herself until her mouth was right next to Jenny’s pussy then she poked out her tongue as far as she could and guide it closer until she hit her target making Jenny jolt slightly and let out a small moan then Jenny settled down again as Kaitlin worked her tongue the best she could for a first time enjoying the new taste of Jenny’s pussy. This went on for the next ten minutes until Jenny’s pelvis started to gyrate with every movement of Kaitlin’s tongue then Kaitlin could feel a warm stream of liquid leave Jenny’s pussy and hit her in the open mouth and run down her chin onto Jenny’s upper legs.

As Jenny lay there breathing heavy and trying to catch her breath Kaitlin moved off of her and said to her that she should get dressed soon in case her parents decided to come up and check on her.

Once Jenny recovered enough she quickly put her nightie back on and sat back down on the bed.

“Wow that was so great how was it for you” Asked jenny that had just learned that her best friend wanted to experiment just like her.

“I wasn’t really expecting to go through with it but now that its over I enjoyed myself” replied Kaitlin as she got some tissues and cleaned up her chin from Jenny’s orgasm.

“Do you want me to lick you now seeing you did it for me?” Jenny asked.
“Yes defiantly but maybe another night you can lick me out. I’m going to just relax and take in this new experience” replied Kaitlin proud of what she did to please Jenny.

“So Mary will be here in two days so what should we do while she’s here? Kaitlin asked.

“I was thinking seeing we now like to experiment with each other and you know something about Mary she wants kept secret maybe while she’s here we can get her to do what we want like she can be our slave and we can get her to service us both or try new experiences using her for fun activities” replied Jenny hoping her idea would sit well with Kaitlin.

“Why didn’t I think of that” Kaitlin said then continued “but while she’s here anything we get her to do has to be away from our parents and hers and we have to make sure there is no marks or anything on her where it could be seen.”

“Do you think she will agree to be our slave over the time she’s staying with you” Jenny asked.

“I will KIK message her tomorrow night and remind her why I know and have pictures of and tell her she has a choice of being our slave and do anything we can think up while she is staying with us and I will destroy all the photos and never mention it again but we both have to agree she did her best to please us at the end of the holidays or I send the pictures to people. I think she will agree.”

“Cool now let’s get some sleep and we can dream of our pussy licking experience Jenny said kissing Kaitlin on the lips tenderly and then getting into bed together

Last edited by musket; 09-29-2023 at 12:01 AM.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:02 PM   #4
29403jason

The story has so much potential. I'm loving all i've read so far
29403jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 11:21 PM   #5
musket

THREE DAYS LATER

The red station wagon was parked in Kaitlin’s driveway with the doors open as Mary and her parents’ unpacked their bags and took them into the house then back to the car for more. Kaitlin sat down on the outside table that was on the back porch as Mary took the last of the bags and went to put them in her bedroom then Mary and all four parents went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee and a chat.

“Hi Kaitlin” a voice said as Jenny walked down the driveway and sat down next to Kaitlin on the porch.

“I see she has arrived. Where is she because I really want to see what she looks like?”

Kaitlin smiled and said to Jenny “she’s in the kitchen with the others and she’s quite pretty. I think you will like what you see when she comes back out but before that happens I will tell you what she looks like.”

“Mary is around 155 centimeters tall with shoulder length blond hair and when I seen her in the dairy she looked like she only had B cup tits and she is skinny with a small firm looking bum on her.” Kaitlin explained then said.

“Did you borrow that thing I asked you to get from your elder sister and bring it over?

“I sure did but what did you have in mind for the riding crop and why bring it today seeing she just arrived thought we were going to let her settle in for the first couple of days” Jenny asked her as she unzipped her jacket and showed Kaitlin the riding crop.

The riding crop was from Jenny’s sister’s horse equestrian riding gear and was black and was forty five centimeters long with a three centimeter folded strip of leather on the end of it.

“Kaitlin said “we are but I was thinking maybe we should give her a test just to see if she is going to do what we ask so just go along with me and watch but first can you take the riding crop and hide it in the garden shed up the back of my backyard then come back here.”

Jenny nodded in agreement with Kaitlin and was curious to see what she had in mind so she hid the riding crop in the garden she then she sat back down next to Kaitlin.

About ten minutes later Mary came back out of the house and started to walk over to the car to get something when Kaitlin extended her hand and grabbed hold of the back of Mary’s pants to stop her from walking any further then Mary turned towards Kaitlin and said “what did you do that for.”

Kaitlin smiled at Mary and said “I just wanted to introduce you to my best friend Jenny who I’m sure you will be getting to know better over the holidays but let me ask you again, did you mean what you said about doing everything we ask in exchange for my silence and the photo’s destroyed?”

Mary nodded her head with an annoyed expression on her face having to agree to be their slave for a couple of weeks. Mary thought she would have to do things like be in her underwear a lot like she was made to do on their KIK calls and do things like be their servant in their rooms and the occasional pussy licking that she was prepared to do for them if they asked just to keep them happy until she got the photo’s destroyed.

“That’s good but we want you to demonstrate your loyalty right now so we know you will do as we asked” Kaitlin told her/

“What, Right here?"

“Mary nervously looked around at Kaitlin’s backyard wondering what Kaitlin wanted her to do outside and said “what if someone comes out of the house? What did you want me to do?

“Don’t get too nervous we won’t make you do anything here in the open but follow us” Kaitlin replied then Kaitlin and Jenny stood up and Jenny followed her to the back of the backyard with Mary slowly following behind them wondering what they had planned for her.

At the back of the yard they came up to the garden shed that was up near the back fence but it still could be seen from the back porch if anyone were out there looking around. Opening the garden shed door and turning n the light switch Kaitlin asked Mary and Jenny to step inside closing the shed door behind her.

Looking around the shed Mary could see the shed was very lit up from the light and was three meters by five meters with shelving down one wall full of tools and a wooden table in the center of the shed but there was still plenty of room for all three girls to be in there comfortably with plenty of room around them.

“We are hidden in the shed so what now?” asked Mary trying to work out what their plans were and why she was in the shed.

“Kaitlin looked towards Mary and said “Well we thought seeing it’s your first day here you should show your loyalty to us and show us that you are going to do whatever we ask of you. So here is a test for you and you should do it as quick as you can to get it over with in case someone comes looking to see where we got to.”

“Now we thought seeing I caught you with your neighbor and she rides a horse that you have been whipped with her riding crop a few times so we want to whip your bum cheeks with the riding crop we have” Kirsten told her as Jenny got the riding crop from behind a box and gave it to Kristin.

“WHAT! my neighbor has never owned a riding crop and has never whipped me with anything before. Only equestrian riders or jockeys usually have them but I suppose if you are going to try that then I suppose so but I’m not happy and for how long will you whip me?” Mary asked in a nervous and worried voice hoping it wouldn’t hurt too much.

”Kaitlin reassured Mary that both Jenny and herself only wanted to whip her with the riding crop five times each across her bum and the first four each wouldn’t be not too hard and there will only be one hard strike each at the end which will most likely hurt but we mainly want to see some red marks on your bum cheeks.”

“Well OK if I really have to do this for you but how will you want me to do this?” Mary asked and stood still waiting for an answer from one of the girls.

Both Kaitlin and Jenny thought about her question for a minute realizing they hadn’t really thought that far ahead then Jenny had an idea and said to Mary “I don’t think we will have much time to get this done before our parents finish their coffee and talk in the kitchen then come outside to the backyard to see where we are so I won’t get you to strip completely for us like I wanted you to do instead seeing you have a short t-shirt on that wont hide your bum you can just take off your pants and panties then turn towards the table and place both of your hands on it and push your bum back away from the table then you will spread your legs for us so your bum is away from the table and we can have a good look at your bum cheeks and your pussy.”

Nodding Mary wanting to get this embarrassing task over with before someone caught her nodded her head as if to say yes Miss then using her right foot she held the back of her right shoe and pushed letting the back of the shoe come off her heel and she slipped it off her foot then repeated the possess with her other shoe using her foot leaving her feet in white cotton socks.

Now she had her shoes off she hesitated for a moment until she composed herself and with both hands she held the top of her pants with one hand and with the other hand she used her fingers to undo her pants button and pull the zipper down then she bent her legs slightly so she could slide them all the way down her legs and over her feet leaving them on the shed floor next to her shoes.

At this moment a feeling of being ashamed and humiliated had came across Mary as she stood in front of Kaitlin and Jenny about to drop her light blue cotton panties and show what she had to her new mistresses and to make things more complicated she had only ever shown her body to her girlfriend back on the farm and no one else.

“Keep going Mary or else we will double the amount of whips to your bum and we don’t think you will like that idea now do we” Kaitlin ordered as she took the riding crop and gently tapped the tip if it on the side of Mary’s thigh enough to motivate Mary to keep going.

Mary knew what the tap on the side of her thigh meant and took both hands each side of her waist band and pushed down. Jenny and Kaitlin watched with curiosity as Mary’s panties started from the top and slowly moved down her waist and with each millimeter they dropped Kaitlin and Jenny could see smooth skin then going to a thick bush of light blond public hair until she had them past her thighs and then she took them completely off kicking them over to her pants on the floor.

“Is this what you were waiting to see?” Mary asked standing facing the girls bottomless with a red face.

Both Kaitlin and Jenny for some reason beyond their control couldn’t stop staring at Mary’s private parts and the fact that they could make Mary do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted was a whole new experience for them and made them both wet when they thought about the whole situation and what scenarios good or bad that they could use their new toy for.

“Jenny finished staring at Mary then smiled and said to her “I see that you have a lot of hair on your pussy, way more than us but I think t looks messy and hides your slit a little so later on tonight me and Kaitlin will help you groom it into something more suitable for a girl in the city to have like I was thinking we shave most of it off so you just have a very thin landing strip about five millimeters wide that stops about five millimeters above the top of your slit and trim it with some scissors so it’s a couple of millimeters thick then it will be fully visible whenever we decide to we want you to have it on display and while you are staying here we will expect you to shave and trim it every morning in front of Kaitlin to keep it like that or if you refuse to do it we will punish you.”

"Please not my public hair, anything but loosing most of my hair. Ive never cut or shaved my pussy before and i love my hair the way it is."

"Bad luck you have a booking at Kaitlin and Jenny's bedroom hair salon tonight and if we get one more complaint about it then we might change our mind and just shave all of it off leaving you smooth as a baby s butt" Kaitlin explained to her in a demanding voice leaving Mary annoyed about he whole situation.

“Get in position” Kaitlin said giving Mary another light tap on the side of her thigh and making her turn around and place her hands on the table then she pushed her bum backwards as far as she could so her bum was away from the table then she spread her legs far enough so they were apart a fair bit but not enough to make her legs hurt.

Kaitlin could see that Mary was tense and clinching her bum cheeks in anticipation of having the riding crop hit her “Are you ready for my first four whips on your bare bum? Asked Kaitlin then Mary braced for the hit and once she was ready Mary nodded her head as if to say yes.

Kaitlin brushed the leather tip of the riding crop over Mary’s bum cheeks toying with her then with just some medium taps she bought the Riding crop down on Mary’s right then left cheeks.

WHACK, went the first hit making poor Mary jolt her bum and give out a little quiet ouch from her mouth as the two girls looked in amazement as where the Riding crop had connected to Mary’s bum there was a light pink mark starting to appear then Kaitlin struck again followed by the third and a fourth time the handed the riding crop to Jenny and she repeated the same process.

Once Jenny had her fun the girls stood back and admired their handy work as they looked at Mary’ Silky white bum cheeks with pink marks all over it. “Are you ready for your last two hits Mary? You can put your pants back on after that” Asked Jenny as Mary caught her breath then nodded her head again just wanting to get it over with.

“You had better put something in your mouth because these last two will be harder and we don’t want anyone in the house hearing you coming out” Kaitlin said to her as she went to the shelving and came back with an old t-shirt from a box of rags and stuffed it into Mary’s mouth as much as she could to muffle the noise when she gets struck by the riding crop.
We will count down from three to zero and on zero we will hit you that way you will know exactly when it’s coming” aid Jenny as she started her countdown.

Three, two one Whack. Jenny bought down the riding crop and landed the tip in the middle of Mary’s left bum cheek making her jolt again and they could just hear muffled cry through her gagged mouth so they decided to wait a few moments and let her settle down again then Kaitlin started her countdown three, two one SMACK went the tip of the riding crop landing on her right bum cheek this time and making her cry through her gag again.

Once Mary had settled down Kaitlin and Jenny thought they should leave her alone for the rest of the day until that night when they make her whether she likes it or not stand still in the middle of Kaitlin’s bedroom completely nude while they shave and groom her pubic hair.

Once she composed herself they let her put back on her pants and panties and then said to her “That’s all for now and we are impressed with your motivation to do as we ask so let’s go inside to my room and watch some movies on my laptop and remember you will have a sore bum for a little while so act normal around our parents while its hurting and don’t draw attention to it while its hurting and the most important thing is don’t let our parents see your red bum until it goes back to normal which hopefully won’t take long.

Last edited by musket; 09-30-2023 at 02:05 AM.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:58 AM   #6
29403jason

Another really good chapter.
29403jason is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 29403jason for this post:
Old 10-11-2023, 09:37 AM   #7
kevman101

i hope we can get a update soon please
kevman101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements