Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-05-2022, 02:25 PM   #16
viterz72

Chapter 9

Sarah: Uhhh this is disgusting.

Amy: Better you than me Sarah. Haha it looked really good on camera though.

Sarah: I am going to go clean myself up. Untie this bitch and make him clean this all up.

Sarah left to go wash up. Amy proceeded to untie Jake who was still coughing and trying to regain control of himself. Once untied he drank some water and composed himself. As he was cleaning up Sarah came back from washing up.
Looking at him with disgust, Jake turned to her.

Jake: Sorry about that.

Sarah: Oh it’s fine. Knowing how the rest of tonight is going to be for you makes me a lot less mad…. Amy can you give me a hand while Jessica finishes cleaning this up.

Amy: Yeah no problem

The girls left and went upstairs leaving Jake to clean up the mess. He thought about what they could possibly do to make the night any worse. Just staying awake would be bad enough. His body had been pushed pretty far throughout the day. Finally when he was done he walked back upstairs to meet up with the Amy and Sarah. As he got to Amy’s room he was again in disbelief by what he saw. The girls were putting a dog cage together. He knew it was for him, but still couldn’t help asking.

Jake: What is that for?

Sarah: It is where you are sleeping tonight silly.

Amy: Yeah Sarah wanted to get a smaller cage for you but I thought that was a little too mean so I insisted we get one made for a large dog.

Sarah: Yes after talking with Amy about this idea we agreed you should be more comfy in this one. We need you well rested of course. Aren’t we the sweetest.

Jake didn’t respond and Sarah zapped him with the dog collar.

Sarah: I said aren’t we the sweetest?

Jake: Yes both of you are very sweet and kind.

Sarah: That’s better. Now since you puked on me earlier any time I wake up throughout the night you will get shocked for my amusement haha. Just thought you should be aware. Now put this on and let’s get you in the cage. It will be locked so you can’t sneak out during the night.

Sarah handed Jake an adult diaper. He took it and tried to put it on but was struggling some with the straps trying to put them on while standing up.

Amy: I think he needs our help Sarah.

Sarah: Haha I think your right. Lay down on the bed Jessica.

Jake did as he was told once again learning that it was best to do everything he was told without question or hesitation. Once the diaper was on he crawled into the cage and Amy put a lock on the door.

Sarah: Sleep tight. And keep quite until we open the cage in the morning. Before then you are not allow to speak.

Jake closed his eyes and tried to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. Even though it was a little cramped being as tired as he was he thought it wouldn’t be long before he fell asleep. Sarah zapped him a few times just for the fun of it and giggled.

Sarah: Couldn’t help myself haha.

Jake didn’t respond knowing he wasn’t allowed to speak. He drifted off to sleep pretty quickly. Sarah only shocked him one time when she woke up in the middle of the night. Jake woke up and wanted to stretch but couldn’t. Took about an hour for him to fall back asleep but eventually he did. It wasn’t till morning when he woke up again from another shock. At this point he really had to pee and hoped he would be let out.

Sarah: Morning dumbass. Get your ass up and make me and Amy some breakfast. We want pancakes, eggs, and bacon with hash browns.

Jake: Can I please go to the bathroom first?

Sarah: You may but put this on and the heels you were wearing yesterday before you start cooking. We want you presentable while serving us haha.

Sarah handed Jake a slutty maid costume with all the extras including a wig. It had garter straps and fishnet thigh highs. Jake took the outfit and left to go relieve himself in the bathroom. He got ready as he was told to before starting to make breakfast. He was starting to get more use to wearing feminine clothing. The heels still hurt but were starting to get more conformed to his feet.

Amy: Hurry up already we are hungry!

Amy yelled from her bedroom.

Jake: I will be there in one minute!

Jake yelled back and quickly got their food on plates. He rushed back to the room but didn’t move too quickly so that he did not trip. He didn’t want to think what would happen if he ruined their breakfast.

Jake: Here you are Princess and Princess.

Sarah: How are we supposed to eat without silverware or drinks idiot!?

Jake: Sorry mama I will be right back.

Jake hurried back to the kitchen and poured each of them a glass of orange juice and grabbed some silverware. Once back at the room he handed them the silverware but realized there was no place for them to set their drinks while in bed. He stood there in confusion. Amy realized he didn’t know what to do with the drinks.

Amy: You can just hold those and hand them to us as needed. You look great by the way. Except I think you need some lipstick. Go put on that red lipstick that’s on my dresser.

Jake went to go put on the lipstick. He took his time applying it in the mirror to not screw it up. As he was doing so his ass was sticking out in perfect view for Amy and Sarah. Once applied he turned back around and continued to hold their drinks as they ate breakfast.

Amy: Much better.

As Amy and Sarah were finishing up their breakfast the doorbell rang. Each of them looked at each other with giggles of excitement. Jake started instantly sweating looking at their excitement not knowing what they had planned.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post:
Old 09-05-2022, 10:46 PM   #17
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is pretty good. I wonder who's at the door...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 03:03 PM   #18
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

omg i am hooked!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 06:24 AM   #19
viterz72

I should have an update for everyone this weekend.
The following 3 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post:
Old 10-17-2022, 12:36 PM   #20
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

patiently waiting......
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 12:19 PM   #21
viterz72

I wrote the next chapter but have been back and forth on if I want to change the direction on it. Traveling really right now but will be able to review at the end of the week and post an update
Old 10-29-2022, 08:14 AM   #22
Ice Shadow

Default At

Still waiting lol

Who was at the door?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 09:59 AM   #23
deltavoyager

Cant wait for the next part!

I’m kind of hoping a girl he has a crush on answers the door or maybe his little sister or something 😂

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 12:18 PM   #24
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

So far so good. Why hasn't Amy locked him in chastity, because she surely can?
Old 10-30-2022, 01:46 PM   #25
Ice Shadow

Band-Aid Ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltavoyager View Post
Cant wait for the next part!

I’m kind of hoping a girl he has a crush on answers the door or maybe his little sister or something 😂
Or her new bf would be interesting...or his bully
Old 10-30-2022, 06:16 PM   #26
viterz72

Chapter 10

Amy: You think our special guest is here already?

Sarah: Haha I guess so. I cannot wait to see her reaction when she sees Jessica.

Amy: Hurry Jessica you can’t keep our special guest waiting.

Sarah: She is going to love your outfit haha.

Jake looked down to the ground and proceeded to the front door. Amy and Sarah hopped out of bed to follow and watch the scene unfold. As Jake was approaching the door he remembered from before not to hide when answering. However, he did step more to the side so that only the person at the door could see him and not all the neighbors if anyone else was outside. His heart was pounding and hands were almost dripping with sweat as he saw who it was.

Ashley: Hey Jake! Looking good!

Jake just stood there unable to speak. It was the girl who he had been talking to for the last month. They had only been on one date last weekend and things seemed to be going pretty well.

Jake: Wh-Wh-Wh-What are you doing here?

Ashley: Amy saw the photo I posted of us on our date last week and messaged me. Told me all about why you broke up and what she had planned. I thought it would be fun to come see it for myself haha. I honestly didn’t believe she would take it this far, but I am glad to she she has.

Jake just continued to stand there shocked at who he was looking at.

Ashley: Well aren’t you going to invite me in?

Jake: Uhh yeah sorry please come in.

Ashley entered the front door with a duffle bag and Jake coming to his senses quickly closed it realizing he was in a position where people outside could potentially see him.

Amy: Glad you could make it! So what do you think of our little bitch Jessica? Haha.

Ashley: He looks adorable haha. I brought a few outfits and other things we can use on him.

Sarah: Do you want to see the photos and videos we have taken so far?

Ashley: Yeah lets go through them. But first “Jessica”? Is that what we are calling him?

Amy: Yeah we felt like if suited him much better. Don’t you think?

Ashley: Can’t say I disagree haha.

Amy: Jessica go and get the camera. Set it up so we can view it on the TV. While she is doing that we can look at what you brought Ashley.

Jake was pretty upset at the current situation. A tear rolled down his face as he was getting the camera, but he quickly composed himself so that the girls would not get to see how miserable he was. The girls continued to talk and go through what Ashley brought as Jake set up the camera filling Ashley in on everything as if Jake wasn’t in the room. They did whisper at times not wanting to let Jake in on exactly what he was in store for. As Jake was finishing up getting the camera hooked up to the TV he was met with a few zaps curtsy of Ashley.

Jake: Ahhh!

Ashley: That was fun! I am going to have a hard time not pushing this button.

Sarah: I know what you mean. It is a lot of fun…. Would you like Jessica to massage your feet as we go through the photos and videos?

Ashley: That would be lovely.

All the girls were sitting on the couch in front of the TV at this point. Ashley stuck out her feet and wiggled them gesturing for Jake to start massaging. Jake walked over handed Amy the camera, and proceeded to take off Ashley’s socks and shoes to start massaging. The girls had a great laugh going through all the photos and videos that they had already taken. Watching Jake deepthroat the night before was the highlight of the footage. They watched it 8 times laughing harder and harder each time.

Zap! Zap!

Ashley: Haha that was pretty interesting. This is going to be a fun day.

Amy: Is there anything you want to see him do for you in person first?

Ashley: Well he looks great, but I would like to see his little friend up close.

Sarah: You heard the lady! Stand up and lift up your skirt for Ashley.

Jake stood up and lifted his skirt as instructed looking straight ahead trying not to make eye contact with Ashley. With a smile Ashley pulled the panties down that Jake was wearing to get a good look. Jake was pretty aroused by the situation. Having a girl looking at his dick that he found attractive made him rock hard even in his current situation.

Ashley: Hmmm it could definitely be bigger.

Amy: I do not disagree.

Sarah: It might be fun to watch him stroke it while wearing that outfit.

Ashley: Do we think he deserves any pleasure?

Amy: I think the video we get is worth a little pleasure for him. It’s not like we need to let him cum haha.

Sarah: Very true.

Amy: Jessica go get some lube from my room.

Jake got up to go get the lube as the girls continued to discuss. He was embarrassed and excited at the same time. It would be nice to get some stress relief but doing so on camera dressed as a woman was not ideal. He figured they already had enough blackmail to ruin his life so any pleasure is better than none. Jake returned with the lube and shrugged his shoulders.

Jake: So how do you want me to do this Princess?

Amy: Take the panties off and get on your knees. You will hold the skirt up with one hand as you jerk with the other. We may or may not let you cum so you need to ask before doing so. Also to make it less pleasurable for you we decided you have to wear a condom.

Ashley handed Jake a condom and he got to work getting in position. Getting the condom on wasn’t too difficult since he was still rock hard. Sarah was recording and the girls would shout out instructions and comments as Jake stroked. “Faster” “Slower” “Stop” “What a little bitch” “Look at the look on his face” and so on. It made it hard to stay focused but after 10 mins Jake was pretty close to cumming and he had to keep slowing down in order not to cum.

Jake: May I cum Princesses?

Ashley: What do you think ladies?

Sarah: I would have to say no.

Jake looked at Amy in desperation hoping she would have a different answer.

Amy: Sorry Jessica maybe some other time. Hands off your dick for now.

Jake stopped stroking. Frustrated and sweating he froze there on his knees.

Amy: Stay there until you are completely soft and then come join us in my room.

The girls got up and left while Jake wondered how long it would be until his erection went away. Right now his dick was throbbing and showed no signs of getting softer. After what seemed like 20 mins his dick was soft again. He got up and met the ladies in Amy’s room.

Jake: Hello Princesses. What is next on the agenda?

Amy: Well it was even more fun seeing you frustrated than we thought. Originally we were going to let cum and make you drink it from the condom, but with the next surprise we have for you I made the decision at the last minute that it would be more fun to hold off on that for now.

Jake: What is the next surprise?

Ashley: Happy you should ask haha. I went shopping yesterday and picked this out for you. Open it up.

Ashley handed Jake a gift bag as the other two girls giggled in anticipation of watching Jake find out what was inside. Jake with a slight hesitation took the bag, reached in, and pulled out a package. His heart sank when he saw what it was. In his hand he was holding a chastity device to lock his dick up. He just stood there speechless letting it sink in.

Ashley: Just so you are aware before we put it on you we have all agreed you will be wearing this 24/7 unless we say otherwise. And so you have something to look forward to, the first time you get released. Which may be in a day, a week, a month, or longer you will be eating every last drop of cum every time you are let out.

Jake felt like he might throw up letting it sink in how rough his life was going to get. Having to swallow his cum was an unimaginable thought by itself. But the situation in front of him was almost unbearable. Jerking off was something he did pretty regularly. Not being able to for a month seemed impossible. However it is not like he had a choice or say in the matter.

Ashley: Now that you know how this is going to work lets get you locked up. Hand it over and lift up your skirt.

Ashley took the chastity device and secured it onto Jake’s package. It was clear with a hole for him to pee. It came with plastic locks that had serial numbers on them. Once attached the plastic lock could not be removed without breaking it. Ashley slide the plastic lock though the hole and secured the device. Sarah took the camera a snapped a photo so they wouldn’t forget the serial number. Jake looked down and felt the device that was now basically a part of his body. It wasn’t the most comfortable and was going to take some getting use to. He really hopped it would not be a month before it was removed for the first time.
The following 4 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post:
Old 10-31-2022, 06:55 AM   #27
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Maybe next change to a steel/titanium device and threaten JB weld?
Old 11-18-2022, 11:15 AM   #28
Ice Shadow

Default H

Ready for the next part
Old 11-19-2022, 07:47 AM   #29
viterz72

Will have an update for everyone this weekend
The following 4 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post:
Old 11-21-2022, 07:08 AM   #30
viterz72

Wasn’t able to get the update out yesterday. I will have something before Thanksgiving
The following 5 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk