Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-17-2021, 02:53 AM   #136
Kelhel

Welcome back Subtastic! Always fun seeing you torment yourself so easily, and how much you enjoy being a dirty slut.

Before starting I would like you to get yourself sexy with a plugg and some nice lingerie, take some pictures of you needy cunt and make sure your wet pussy shows.

I have a few questions so that you'll regret ever begging us to let you cum, dirty sluts need to remember that cumming is a gift and that you need to work to deserve it:

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session?
2.Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more?
3.Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)?
4.Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone?
5.Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story?
6.Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands? Mouth? Pussy? Asshole?
7.Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say?
8.Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk?
9.Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends?
10.Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends?

So for the most exciting part, how should you get to cum? You are to put on your most extensive self bondage, cuffs on your legs and arms, bound together on the back of your body usind your time lock.

Use your Hitachi force belt, and place the wand pushing on your clit, you may choose the strength of the vibrations. And assuming you'll still be wearing your plug, I say you should keep it in.

Clamp you nipples using 2 clothespins on each, and gag your whore mouth, I think you're about to be loud. And we don't want your neighbors to find you, do we?

Finish of the masterpiece by placing your phone somewhere you can see the pictures of your pussy and asshole. Turn on the vibe and set the time on your lock.

I'll give you two options when it comes to time, either 3min per question or 5min. So are you a good sub, ready to please and torment yourself for 50min? or are you a horny sub that just wants to get off and only thinks about her own enjoyment for 30min? I'll leave the option with you...

Report back and if you some how don't reach 10 orgasms I will give you a reason to remember your place, and for your own sake I highly suggest you do reach 10.

Additional, I figured I should help people out if anyone are lacking any questions for this needy girl, I found some good ones here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/73-kinky-questions/amp/

Enjoy your orgasms!
Kelhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 06:09 AM   #137
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubTastic View Post
I knew it was out there, but I could not reach it.

Now I feel like a big disappointment, with a sore, gaping asshole.

Is there anything I can do to make amends for my behavior? Please...
Kinky.Remember your cumming rule

I'll give you 14 seconds to cum. All means and a long foreplay are allowed. The only restriction is you can't cum 30 mins before doing this. For every 4 seconds pass the time limit, slap your ass on each cheek.

Spoiler:
Read carefully

Last edited by Akitawa; 03-17-2021 at 06:21 AM.
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 11:47 AM   #138
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelhel View Post
Welcome back Subtastic! Always fun seeing you torment yourself so easily, and how much you enjoy being a dirty slut.
Thank you very much and thank you for more questions, however, I must say that your amount of questions makes me a little scared, and makes my pussy pulsate in anticipation... Always large amounts of pleasure and pain in store when you comment.

Quote:
Before starting I would like you to get yourself sexy with a plug and some nice lingerie, take some pictures of your needy cunt and make sure your wet pussy shows.
This was a little outside my comfort zone, but I put on a sexy white body with a French opening from my back and around to my stomach. Frames my pussy nicely, and made my butt plug pop. The blue gemstone looked really nice with the white lace around it.

Then I set up the phone on one of our bar stools and lay down on my tits with my ass facing the camera, I used the remote shutter to get maximum visibility of my wet pussy and my plugged ass.

I took some pictures and fingered myself while I was laying there, and I must say that the pictures were surprisingly hot and showed how damn horny I was.

Quote:
I have a few questions so that you'll regret ever begging us to let you cum, dirty sluts need to remember that cumming is a gift and that you need to work to deserve it:

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session?

Yes, I have, that is, it happens more often that I have sex with more than three different positions in one session. I like to spice it up a bit by changing more often, but tend to start / end the sex pretty much the same every time. However, it depends on where in the apartment we have sex, in some places it is difficult to change position often.

2.Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more?

I have! Some sessions automatically take a little longer, depending on what we do. Sometimes 1-2 hours, other times under 10min, if it's a quicky where I just make myself available.

3.Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)?

I have that too, though not with sexual things happening to me all the time, but where I have been bound and ready to be used / vibed up on and off.
However, it's been a long time since the last time.

4.Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone?

Yes <3 I get a lot of praise for how deep and hard I can suck a cock, which makes me feel amazing every time.

5.Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story?

Yes, but never published anywhere

6.Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands? Mouth? Pussy? Asshole?

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes

7.Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say?

Again yes, I can talk pretty dirty when I'm not gagged up

8.Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk?

Absolutely! I love to hear how dirty and horny I am, and not least if someone is ignited by what I say or do. It makes me feel like I've done something right. Whether it's someone jerking off to me, or admitting that they get honry (wet, hard or something) by what I do.

9.Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends?

Yes I have, it's a difficult position to be in as submissive. It has happened several times that I think of things I wish were done to me, but feel it will be wrong if I say it out loud, then it feels more like I am forcing someone to do something for me, and with that it loses value for me . Difficult to explain ...

But overall, I'm extremely creative when it comes to sex. I have a brain that sees opportunities everywhere, and I actively seek out places where I can learn more. Unfortunately, this is not something all my partners have done, and I occasionally find that they are satisfied with what they can and their knowledge, and do not feel as great a need as me to expand their horizons.

10.Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends?

I actually have. I recently realized that I can no longer call myself straight, my interest in enjoying women and pussy. As well as licking and fingering, is a little too intense for me not to be bisexual
Quote:
So for the most exciting part, how should you get to cum? You are to put on your most extensive self bondage, cuffs on your legs and arms, bound together on the back of your body using your time lock.

Use your Hitachi force belt, and place the wand pushing on your clit, you may choose the strength of the vibrations. And assuming you'll still be wearing your plug, I say you should keep it in.

Clamp you nipples using 2 clothespins on each, and gag your whore mouth, I think you're about to be loud. And we don't want your neighbors to find you, do we?

Finish of the masterpiece by placing your phone somewhere you can see the pictures of your pussy and asshole. Turn on the vibe and set the time on your lock.

I'll give you two options when it comes to time, either 3min per question or 5min. So are you a good sub, ready to please and torment yourself for 50min? or are you a horny sub that just wants to get off and only thinks about her own enjoyment for 30min? I'll leave the option with you...

Report back and if you some how don't reach 10 orgasms I will give you a reason to remember your place, and for your own sake I highly suggest you do reach 10.

Additional, I figured I should help people out if anyone are lacking any questions for this needy girl, I found some good ones here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/daddysn...questions/amp/

Enjoy your orgasms!
Orgasms: 10(?)

I put on handcuffs and footcuffs, put on my strap and worked hard to attach it well to my clit, I know I can twist and turn a lot to try to get away when it gets intense, so I made sure that it sat tight next to my pussy. The strap that went through my butt crack also pushed the plug further into my hole and made me feel full.

I locked my legs together and checked if the vibe still sat correctly with my legs up under me. I attached the clothespins to my nipples, and the pinch made me bite my lip.

In terms of what time I should set, thank you for giving me the option, but i felt like the only correct choice was to set the timer to 50min. I dreaded it, but thought I had disappointed more than I would like in this thread and would like to show myself to all of you as a good girl.

I made an album with the pictures I took and turned on the slide show function, so I could see all the pictures of my exposed pussy one after the other.

I turned on the hiatchi wand and fastened my hands and feet with the timelock and laid with my back bent, my hands under my buttocks, pushing on my plug, and my legs bent so my feet were in contact with my hands. Nipples clamped and mouth gaping with the gag.

Already after a few short minutes I felt that I was on my way to my first orgasm, the feeling of being totally submissive. Waiting for the lock to open and knowing that I could not get away, no matter how much I tried to turn away.

I tried to hold back the first orgasm for as long as I could, but it did not take long before I came, and I came hard. Too hard, it got so sensitive. And I frantically jerked the restraints to get rid of the vibrator, the movement made my tits shake and the clothespins bite even harder. I groaned and screamed into my stomach as I tried to focus on my breathing, and to lie completely, completely still. Each move caused the vibrator to pull my clit in different directions. I managed to get myself in order and looked back at the pictures of my wet pussy.

The second orgasm came after a few more minutes, it was not as strong as the first but made me moan in pleasure. The pleasure soon became painful when a new orgasm washed over me shortly after.

3 orgasms in less than 5 min ... I regretted not choosing 30 min, this was going to be a hard experience.

Orgasm number 5 was the first to contain more pain than pleasure. And it was strong, I shook and felt saliva run down my face as I shouted into my gag.

The next orgasms took longer to get to, and my clit was oversensitive with the strong vibrations. But when they came they were strong, and the blood that pumped to my clit made me moan in pain and pleasure.

After 8 orgasms there was no more pleasure left, I was so tired that I could no longer moan and my body could no longer hold back the orgasms. My cell phone went black and I lost track of how much time had passed. I came again and again, and lost count of how many had passed.

When the lock finally opened, I turned off the vibrator and laid back, completely done.

I have no exact number on how many orgasms I had, but I can guarantee that it was more than 10. Now I am totally done, and my pussy is red after the strong vibrations ...

Orgasms I have been gifted: 24 + 9

Limits: pics, anything illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury, blood

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas
SubTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 08:27 AM   #139
SubTastic

I started the morning today with a wet pussy, I really get extra horny from coming a lot and often ... and after yesterday's self bondage I postponed your question until today, so I had something to look forward to. I always enjoy your cheeky spoilers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Kinky.Remember your cumming rule

I'll give you 14 seconds to cum. All means and a long foreplay are allowed. The only restriction is you can't cum 30 mins before doing this. For every 4 seconds pass the time limit, slap your ass on each cheek.

Spoiler:
Read carefully
Orgasms: 1

I had some simple foreplay with light fingering and self-enjoyment. Played with my lips, tickled my clit and caressed myself. While I felt I was getting wetter and hornier.

I figured out how I could most easily get in 14 seconds, while I also realized that I was going to break the rule of holding the orgasm for 1min ... Should I focus on getting in 14 seconds to take 30 clothespins, or hold the orgasm in 1 min and take 11 strokes on each buttocks ... I concluded that I tried to get as close as possible to 14 seconds, as this was the task I was given.

I found my rabbit vibrator and continued my foreplayed without turning it on, just fucked myself lightly with it.

When my body screamed for orgasm, I made myself ready to cum. As fast as I could.

I turned on the vibrator while spreading my clit with my other hand and fucked myself deeply. I tried not to look at the clock, just focus on coming, fast.

I couldn't cum in 14 seconds, but came in 34.

The orgasm felt delicious and I enjoyed the feeling of relaxation for a while before I calculated my punishment ...

26 seconds too early for 1min...
- 26/3 * 2

20 seconds late to 14 seconds...
- 20/4

It left me with 17 clothespins ... and 5 strokes on each butt cheek.

This time I attached 4 clothespins to each nipple, and had 9 that I attached to my pussy. I attached 3 on each side of my pussy lips and 3 on my clit.

With all the clothespins in place, I knelt down to have my butt easily accessible for the blows. The position made the clothespins sway and the pain became much greater when they hung loose.

I hit myself with my paddle, hard and precise. I took all the strokes on one side first before taking the next. Each blow made the clothespins dance, and I regretted not placing more clothespins on my pussy lips. Stupid choice to attach 3 to my clit.

When the blows were over, I frugally pulled off one and one clothespin. Each of them felt worse than the previous one to pull off, especially the one sitting in the middle of my clit made me moan.

Thank you so much for a creative and painful orgasm. I look forward to more orgasms, maybe less painful, in the future? Sore pussy and a nicly red ass.

Orgasms I have been gifted: 25 + 12

Limits: pics, anything illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury, blood

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas
SubTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:49 AM   #140
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

And here I hope you miss my warning , I can't punish your for that.
Quote:
Thank you so much for a creative and painful orgasm. I look forward to more orgasms, maybe less painful, in the future? Sore pussy and a nicly red ass.
We shall see, not that I promise anything and be glad that your not plugged while being hit. Red isn't a bad colour especially since there's purple. Maybe you'll enjoy your next orgasm or not
Quote:
Orgasms I have been gifted: 25 + 12
It's four more than yesterday. It must be hard for your ms. Pussy, your owner is a real slave-driver.

Question,
Have your ever limped when you wake up?
Since you've been feeling a lot of pain, which one you prefer? Penetration in dry vagina or anal without stretching

A lot of people told me if toothpaste can heal redness so apply it to your ass. Take your rabbit and use it in reverse. Put the side tip near/in your backhole and keep trusting with low vibration speed. After your first cum, change the speed to high and keep it there. Start using your Satisfyer.

I'm thinking to add more option for your punishment. As much as I enjoy your pain, it's not really fun to keep doing that. Is there anything you dislike except disappointing me? It's not necessarily related to pain. For this dare, let's change the punishment. Wedgie yourself with a crothrope. 10 seconds early is 3 minutes wedgie.
Spoiler:
Round up, 1 seconds=3 minutes :D

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, forced orgasms, interrogation, orgasm control, torture me