Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #16
merlin207

Well, made it through most of the night with my medium buttplug in, but had to take it out early. I had pretty bad gas, possibly from the suppositories and made keeping the plug in tough. I'm planning to punish my asshole tonight as well

Any suggestsions?

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #17
merlin207

Lots of views, but some constructive feedback would really be appreciated!

Going to play a little tonight and will post about it!

Old 12-11-2010, 03:06 AM   #18
IWasHereLol

Hi, Ive been reading and I think its really good
As you want constructive feedback, maybe more humiliation? You can never have too much of that!
IWasHereLol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:07 AM   #19
AlligatorGirl

Wow you do some pretty crazy things. But great story
AlligatorGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:57 AM   #20
merlin207

I had a great session with my (online) mistress tonight. I was told I was no longer allowed to use my small buttplug, period. I wore it for a little while the other night, and she was not too pleased. I am going to try to detail the whole session, but I may forget a few parts.

To start the session, mistress told me to insert my inflatable/vibrating buttplug (which is my largest, and hardest to insert) and I was allowed NO LUBE. After painfully trying to stuff it in my ass, I was allowed to lube it. However, I had to stick it in my mouth and use my saliva. This helped, but after trying to get it in without sucess I was allowed to use real lube. My ass was already sore, but since I was allowed to use lube, I had to shove the plug in quickly and with only one try -- which was not easy.

Once the plug in, the punishment really started. A pump or two on the inflatable plug feels really good, four or five make me feel full but ok, anything more starts to get uncomfortable, and once I get above 8-9 it starts to HURT. And suffice is to say, this wasn't going to be fun. Mistress first had me pump it up about 4 times, and I thought that would be it. That was just the start. After pumping it as much as I told her I could handle (about 8 pumps) she made me put the vib on high. She then had me put the pump in my mouth (which is tough, since the hose is short, so I had to be bent over) and walk around the room. I continuously had to pump the plug even as I thought I couldn't handle it anymore. Mistress had no mercy, and said I could take more than I thought. Once I was really full, she said, I'd be squeeling for mercy. Well, she was right. I was told to keep pumping the plug until I was almost screaming in pain, and pleading for her to let me release. But mistress knew that only at this point, would I genuinely be apologizing for using my small buttplug, and be nervous of my punishment enough not to do it again. It must have been quite a site -- bent over with a huge plug inflated in my ass, vibrating on high, pump in my mouth begging and pleading for forgiveness and mercy!

Well, I thought that would be it, but it continued. She told me to remove the plug. But I wasn't allowed to deflate it, which was tough enough. But I also wasn't allowed to even pull it out with my hand. I was told to bend over, put my hands on my thighs, and push! (At this point, I asked to put a towel on the ground, and good thing I did. Once the plug finally came out, a bunch of shit came out too) Well, i tried a few times, and it wasn't coming out easily! To motivate me, she gave me until the count of 5, after which I would have to pump the plug again, and try again. Luckily, I popped it out on 5, but that was tough!

Once the plug was out, she had me jam my large buttplug in. I was told to put on a pair of panties with a maxi pad, and another pair over top, and pull each to a wedgie. I was to stay like this until later that evening!

Old 01-07-2011, 02:14 AM   #21
merlin207

With the holidays, its been tough to get some time in for play. Going try to have a busy weekend.

I've started out simple, but well enough to prepare myself for the weekend.

I am heading to bed shortly, and have a well lubed small plug inserted with a few suppositories to help clean me out. I will attempt to retain the small plug for 12 straight hours with only one removal in the AM to poo and relube.

Good news is my ass is still easily accepting the plugs. The small plug slid right in, and is held in a hot pink satin thong. Otherwise, it'd slip out. Also wearing a breif with an overnight maxi pad to add a little bulk!

Old 01-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #22
merlin207

Woke up about an 1/2 hour ago. The suppositories have done there work, and I feel the urge to go. With the help of the buttplug holding back the urge to poo, I plan to wait about one full hour from when I woke up until I use the bathroom.

I think I will only hold the small plug for 8 hours, and complete the last 4 of the 12 hours with a medium plug and another supp!

Old 01-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #23
merlin207

Well, interesting results! I should have stated that just before I inserted the plug and suppositories before bed last night, I had a bowel movement. So I was pretty cleared out, but still wanted the suppositories to help keep me lubed up and to help clean out anything else left. As I said, when I woke up, I did feel a slight urge to go, but not an urgent need to evacuate my full bowels, so I thought nothing of it. However, when I got up and started walking around and having the buttplug move around, the urge to go got stronger. Made may we into the bathroom, expecting to release just a bit of liquidy poo. Instead, I found that the suppositories keep everything pretty loose and I took a very large poo. It wasn't diahrea consistency, but it was far looser than normal.

This gives me some ideas for future scenarios!

Nothing more too exciting. After using the toilet, I inserted another supp and have had my medium buttplug in for the next ~3 hours. Also have a red thong on with a pantiliner to help with any leakage, and a breif with a maxi pad on top.

Old 01-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #24
merlin207

Here's some of my toys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1013731p03.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1779  

Old 01-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #25
merlin207

Update: Wore the larger of my medium plugs (black one) until around 6pm, so made it 14 hours being buttplug. Used the bathroom and gave myself a short break. I now have my smaller, pink medium buttplug in (not pictured above, as it was in my ass when I took the pic). Usually this is a pretty easy one to insert and hold. Small enough to go in easy, big enough to stay put. However, with my ass full all day, its sliding in and out a bit easier than usual. So to have some fun, I have some looser fitting briefs on (with a pad so I the plug gets pushed in that much more when I sit) and lubed the plug very well. As I walk, it works its way out, but when I sit it gets shoved back into place!

I plan to wear this plug until about 11PM (5 hours total), at which point I will insert my largest plug (red) which is always tough to fit in. Give myself a few hours with that. And shortly before bed, will reinsert the larger of the medium plugs along with a suppository or two for my night's sleep!

That should bring the total time plugged up to about 32 hours with only about 30 minutes total for breaks.

Old 01-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #26
merlin207

Another update: I've decided to do the following. I've inserted my inflatable plug at 11PM. The same from the other post (3-4 pumps fills me good, 5-6 is the edge of comfort, 9-10 starts to hurt, 10+ hurts. I've decided to do the following for the next hour. Every 5 minutes, I pump the plug once more, and alternate between have the vib on and vib off. So 11PM is insertion and vibrating. 11:05 is one pump, vibrating off. 11:10 2 pumps, vibrating. I will do this until 12 midnight. Then from 12 to 12:30 I will do the same, but ever 10 minutes. So, less additional pumps but more time, so by 12:30 it will be 15 pumps!

I've also inserted another suppository to make things interesting!

Old 01-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #27
merlin207

I am currently online with my mistress, and she would like me to update this thread with my recent behavoir. She is very unhappy with me, and I have many punishments coming. I have not been able to be online as much, and she asked me to check in with her via emails and try to find her on messenger. Even though I was busy with the holidays, I should have made time for Ms Tammy, since she makes time for me and makes the effort to train me, even though I've very disobediant at times.

I was supposed to be online for a punishment over 2 weeks ago. I never showed up, and have been blowing her off since.

To start, I am to remain plugged until I am told otherwise. I am hoping this isn't more than another day, as my ass is already sore, and I hope she gives me breaks.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #28
IWasHereLol

Mmmm still very good xx
IWasHereLol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:01 PM   #29
merlin207

Time for another session. Going to start out easy tonight and get my asshole ready for some punishment tomorrow. Haven't decided to do once I awake tomorrow, but have the following set out of me this evening.

The last few sessions I've focused on bathroom control. This time I'm going to focus on some anal stretching. To date, I've only slept with my small plug. Tonight, I have the following planned. Wear small plug and one suppository for 1/2 hour to warm up. Then insert another supp and wear medium plug for 1 hour. Then, insert large plug with another supp for 2 hours. At this point, I am going to try to go to bed, but if I make it the whole 2 hours awake, I will switch to the medium plug and sleep with that, but with 2 more suppositories and NO LUBE

Will update with progress, but as of now, I just inserted the first suppository, the small buttplug, and have a pink thong on with a panty liner and purple brief with maxi pad. To make it interested, I also spanked each ass cheek 30 times lightly and 5 times very hard with a plastic hanger.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:00 PM   #30
merlin207

I've just inserted my large plug, and this is hard. I took a shit before i started and thought I was cleaned out, but I wasn't. The suppositories and medium plug was a challenge, and I almost decided to shit after I removed the medium. But instead, I inserted 2 more supps and the large plug. My ass is sore already, and its only been in for 1/2 hour.

Advertisements
Kink Talk