Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
JMainesT

Default Dice Dare for guys living with roommates

This is a dice dare game for guys who live with roommates, preferably other guys. You'll need to roll two 6-sided dice to get your dare and you should roll one time for every roommate you have. In other words, one dare per roommate you live with! Please post the stories!

2 - Cum in your roommates milk jug/carton

3 - Shave or trim your pubes and then scatter them on your roommates bed. (If you recently shaved or trimmed, roll again)

4 - Hump your roommates pillow until you are about to cum - then cum underneath the pillowcase.

5 - Find your roommates cum sock/rag and jerk off into it. If you can't find one, make one for him and leave it somewhere near his bed where one might hide such a thing.

6 - Jack off in one of your roommates beds completely naked and cum on his bed

7 - Steal a pair of your roommates clean underwear - you must wear them for a week and you must cum in them on the last day before returning them to where you got them.

8 - Sneak into your roommates room at night while he's sleeping and jerk off in his room - cum in or on whatever you can find on his bedroom floor.

9 - Sometime in the next week, give your roommate a beer or some other drink that also contains your cum

10 - Cum in your roommates shampoo bottle

11 - Cum on your roommates toothbrush

12 - Do all of these dares for this particular roommate at some point within the next 36 hours

For those who want something additional, roll one 6-sided dice for an added component to this dare:

1 & 6 - In addition to doing the dare for that particular roommate, you must also do this dare for yourself. (For ex: Cum in YOUR shampoo bottle, Wear YOUR underwear for a week then cum in them and put them back, etc.)

2 & 5 - Leave an anonymous typed note for your roommate/s to find that simple says: You've been pranked. Take a picture of the note and where you leave it and post! (You can leave one for yourself too to avoid suspicion)

3 & 4 - Roll the two 6-sided dice again. This time however, change the word "roommate" to "friend (non-roommate)" and complete the dare.

Good luck friends! I'll have you know that I have done each of these dares for a buddy I lived with and enjoyed every minute of it!

Last edited by JMainesT; 11-06-2010 at 09:48 AM.
JMainesT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this is pretty good. I think it would work equally well for a female housemate. I would try it but it would be too cruel, plus I would never be spoken to again... could easily just do it to myself sometime though

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #3
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

Would love to do this dare if only I had a room mate

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:32 AM   #4
JMainesT

randyguyuk - just change "roommate" to "Friend (non-roommate)" and proceed with dice dare game

limits/dislikes: shit, extreme pain, family, face pics, wedgies, permanent damage
Old 12-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
JMainesT

Merry Christmas to my roommate! I rolled a twelve! hahaha

limits/dislikes: shit, extreme pain, family, face pics, wedgies, permanent damage

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, masturbation, roommate, sock, underwear