Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-09-2023, 10:52 PM   #256
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

My work place took an interesting turn yesterday

I normally have Monday off and I work over the weekend but as I needed 23 hours to be a slave for the bet I lost I needed to take a Sunday off. We have a new manager at work who does the timetable. He’s a slightly tubby guy in his 30s. He isn’t very friendly and over the last month he has worked at the bar he hasn’t got on well with anyone particularly well

So I needed to ask him for Sunday off. It was about 6pm and it was my break, so I went into the office (it’s a small room at the back of the bar) where he was sitting. I stood in the door and asked him if it was possible to get the Sunday off next week. He just laughed and said no chance. So I tried to reason with him, but he wasn’t interested. When I said I really needed the day off he looked me up and down and said “how badly do you need it off”. I got what he was after, and quickly had to process the consequences in my head. I closed the door and moved into the office. He swung round in his chair and leant back. My head was spinning. Not because I was about to suck him off but because I could see that this would become something that he would use in future, but I really needed the day off, so I knelt in front of him and put my hand on his crotch and started to rub. I could feel he was hard and he was breathing faster. I undid his trousers and his cock flipped out. It was quite big. I started to tease it with my tongue and lips. I worked his shaft with my hand and licked and caressed his helmet with my mouth and tongue before plunging his full length into my throat. He groaned and I started to work up and down using my skills to pleasure him. I felt cheap and slutty and my pussy was getting moist. He grabbed the back of my head and started to thrust his cock in my throat. He held me firm and I sensed he wanted to feel he was hurting me so I gagged and chocked, I struggled but he kept thrusting until I felt his cum explode in my mouth. He then released me and I moved back, opened my mouth to show him his cum and then swallowed it

He grabbed so paper towels and cleaned up. Then looked at me with a cruel smile and said he’d give me the Sunday off but I’d need to make up for it

That was it, so I have now sucked off my boss at work for a day off. I can see this getting more as we go on and I’ll be honest, his cruelty did turn me on

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-11-2023, 02:47 AM   #257
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Well yesterday at work my manager was like nothing had happened. Not sure if I’m relieved or disappointed

However, last night I went out for dinner with Amy. Fun night but nothing really to report other than lots of fun back at her place playing with her new double ended dildo, and lots of eating each other out

This morning we went for a 10k run together at 5am (Amy trains early as she has a lot to fit in during the day as a semi pro athlete). At the 5k point, which was a full 5k from her flat she stopped and told me to take off my shorts and panties. It was dark and not very busy, so I did and gave them to her. She had a mischievous smile and I knew what was coming next. She gave me a deep wet kiss and fingered my now wet pussy and set off to run back, I followed

It was so horny running right through this area of London with only a tight Lycra sports top on and trainers with my ass and pussy fully exposed. It wasn’t busy and the area is mostly residential but Amy took a detour down a high street. There were people on their way to work and some street cleaners out. I got a lot of looks but we were running quite fast. Not sure everyone realized that I was semi naked. It was so fun and I was so horny

Once we got back to her place we were breathing hard and sweaty, but once back in her room we went for it we were both so horny

Can’t think of a better way to start a day

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-13-2023, 04:10 AM   #258
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Lots of you seemed to really like the fact that I sucked off my manager to get a day off

Well, quick update, he called me into his office yesterday to talk about my performance. Basically told me that he was going to have to take away some shifts as he wasn’t satisfied with my work. I knew this was a lie and I knew what he wanted. This time as he was speaking I removed my top to show I had no bra and dropped my skirt to show no underwear. He just told me to lock the door, I turned round and bent over to do this (I didn’t need to bend over) and I felt his fingers enter my pussy, so I gasped

He undid his trousers and I stayed in the position and felt his cock glide into my wet pussy. He was soon fucking me from behind and I was moaning quietly as he did this so as to keep the noise down

He came deep in my pussy, put his cock away, and sat down. Told me he would give me a second chance and review my performance while I got dressed

I left and went back to work. Felt his cum dribble down my inner thigh while I was working

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-13-2023, 06:32 AM   #259
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Lots of you seemed to really like the fact that I sucked off my manager to get a day off

Well, quick update, he called me into his office yesterday to talk about my performance. Basically told me that he was going to have to take away some shifts as he wasn’t satisfied with my work. I knew this was a lie and I knew what he wanted. This time as he was speaking I removed my top to show I had no bra and dropped my skirt to show no underwear. He just told me to lock the door, I turned round and bent over to do this (I didn’t need to bend over) and I felt his fingers enter my pussy, so I gasped

He undid his trousers and I stayed in the position and felt his cock glide into my wet pussy. He was soon fucking me from behind and I was moaning quietly as he did this so as to keep the noise down

He came deep in my pussy, put his cock away, and sat down. Told me he would give me a second chance and review my performance while I got dressed

I left and went back to work. Felt his cum dribble down my inner thigh while I was working
You should start wearing a butt plug at work, so next time your manager takes advantage of you he gets a clue as to how kinky you are
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 03:45 AM   #260
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
You should start wearing a butt plug at work, so next time your manager takes advantage of you he gets a clue as to how kinky you are
Take a ball gag also, tell him that is to help keep you quiet while he fucks you!
rog4four is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 12:24 AM   #261
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Apologies for not giving more regular updates but I haven’t had time

Not going to go into a lot of details this time but I owe you all a few updates

You will be pleased to know that my boss now uses me regularly at work. He checks every day to make sure I’m not wearing underwear and threat I am wearing a plug. I give him a daily bj in his office and he regularly fingers me when no one is around or when I’m behind the counter doing things but can’t be seen by customers or other colleagues

On a couple of occasions he has made me stay late at work and made me clean the bar naked while he watches and then he fucked me on the counter

My slave bet that I lost was spent at the guys house naked with my hands cuffed in front of me, ankles chained making it difficult to walk and collared with a ball gag and wearing heels. I had to clean his entire house from top to bottom like this and cook all his meals. He fucked me lots and also invited 4 friends over to also fuck me during the 23 hours. It was exhausting but also fun

Last night at work there were a bunch of rowdy South Africans in watching the World Cup final. I helped them celebrate by going back with 2 of them after I finished work and they spit roasted me and poured beer over me as they fucked all my holes. Lost of fun had by all

Lots of other random fucks as well and I’ll try to update more often

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-29-2023, 02:39 PM   #262
r0ver
getDare Addict

Perhaps one night after your boss has made you stay late you should leave your clothes at work and try and make your way home naked.
Old 10-30-2023, 12:50 AM   #263
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the update, maybe you should also find some Kiwis to consol for thier losses.

And it us good to see management taking "care"of their workers

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 05:08 AM   #264
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Sounds like it's about time to go to your manager's office again and ask if your performance has improved, and whether there is... anything... you could do to further improve.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 07:35 AM   #265
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Is there anything better than a hôtel gangbang with strangers! Over the weekend I had a session with 6 guys in a hotel in south London

I’d been chatting to a guy online for a while and we shared fantasies as to what this would be like. He booked the room and arranged for 5 other guys to join us. I knew it would be hard use but not a S&M session. The focus would be more on humilitation and use

I arrived at the hotel first and checked in. It was already paid for. I went up to the room and let myself in as agreed and undressed. I had done my makeup to perfection and was plugged. I wore 6” heels and nothing else. I was nervous, incredibly excited and very wet already. After about 30mins, which seemed a lot longer there was a knock at the door. I jumped, breathed deep and opened the door. 2 guys, mid 20s were there and they looked me up and down with wicked smiles on their faces.

In the room they ‘inspected’ me as over the next 10mins or so the other 4 guys arraigned. And there i was, naked in a room with 6 complete strangers. All in their 20s. I was so fucking horny. I got on my knees and they formed a circle around me and I started to suck each of them off. Soon we were all naked. I had one cock in my mouth and one in each hand. They took it in turns to use my mouth and I tried to keep pace with my hands, but it wasn’t easy. We were soon all working up into a frenzy. I was deepthroating, they were grabbing the back of my head and forcing their cocks deep into me, making me gag, spitting on my face and into my mouth, some slapping, calling me a whore. I was in heaven, covered in my own drool running down my Ching and over my tits as they used my throat hard. By now my eyes were watering and my makeup ruined

Then they made me kneel on the bed. One of them put a ball gag in my mouth and pushed my face onto the bed so my ass was up in the air, fully exposed. They commented that my pussy was literally dripping as I was so horny. They removed my play and then the fun started. They fucked my ass one after the other. Each one thrusting deep into my ass 10 to 15 times before swapping with another guy. I was moaning into the gag, my pussy dripping and aching to be fucked, but the just fucked my ass one after the other, non stop until I was crying with frustration to get my pussy fucked. One after one they came in my ass, each ne dumping his load deep in me

Now they made me squat over a glass and push out the cum into it, I managed to get most of it in. They removed the gag and I ate the cum that had been in m ass. It was both foul and delicious. They were allying me names, spitting on me and I cleaned each of their cocks with my mouth.

I was made to crawl on all fours into the shower where I was pissed on. They covered me, my whole body, my face, my hair, my aching pussy. It felt so good to get their hot piss hitting my pussy and clit!! I drank some before they pulled me back into the room I had to eat some of their asses, and suck some of them while other fucked my ass again. I was soaked in piss, covered in spit, drool, slapped and called a whole/slut/cumdump. I felt humiliated and so turned on, but my pussy was so desperate to be fucked

This had gone on for several hours now and eventually they laid me on my back and I opened my legs. One of them hovered over me with the tip of his cock touching my pussy. I was begging him to fuck me. He spat in my face and in my mouth, made me beg him more. Then he pushed the tip of his cock just inside me and I squealed with delight and frustration as I wanted him to pound me, but he held it there and made me beg more. I was crying from frustration at this point. He told me if he fucked me they’d all take a turn on me and it would hurt. I begged them to do it. His hand grabbed my throat and he chocked me as he plunged his cock into me. What followed was a seriously hard animalistic fucking. I was choked, slapped to extremes and it was great. They each did this to me until I came and came and came, screaming like the little whore I am!!!!

What a night. We left the room in a bit of a mess, as I was when I put on my clothes and left but it was worth it because I had a great time and so did they

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-31-2023, 03:55 AM   #266
r0ver
getDare Addict

Here's a challenge.
You have to get as many loads of cums in your pussy and ass as possible before starting a shift at work. You aren't allowed to clean up the cum until after your shift
Old 11-02-2023, 02:15 AM   #267
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Here's a challenge.
You have to get as many loads of cums in your pussy and ass as possible before starting a shift at work. You aren't allowed to clean up the cum until after your shift
I might try this soon

Also got a hot report to do on a poor guy who decided to let Amy and I have fun with him while he was locked in chastity for October

He had his release yesterday and it was epic

Will try to write it up soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 11-02-2023, 06:22 AM   #268
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

One of you suggested we find a guy who is doing locktober, and for Amy and I to have fun with him. Well, we did. A young student. He was 20, fit as fuck and very good looking

We didn’t meet him till about half way through the month. He agreed to give me his key

We went to his place for the first meet and had a lot of fun stripping him naked while we were dressed. Amy thought it was hilarious that he was locked and had a lot of fun laughing at him, tormenting him by rubbing his balls and breathing on his locked cock. We then stripped ourselves and had a lot of fun making love with each other while he had to watch. He was groaning and I could feel his frustration as Amy and I are each other out, fucked each other with dildos etc. I did allow him to eat my pussy and he was good at it, bringing me to a hot orgasm while Amy was kissing me

We did this a couple of times with him. I’d like to have done more of it, but we weren’t all available at the same time. But it was great fun watching him suffer. I thought he was going to cry at one point he was so uncomfortable and frustrated 😂

Now, the best bit was yesterday, when I got to release him. Amy was in Ireland so not available so I went to his place in the morning. Not sure what he was expecting but I was going to have fun at his expense. I stripped him and tied him to a chair with his hands tied behind it so he couldn’t touch himself. I then stripped and sat in front of him with my legs wide and I rubbed my clit and fucked myself with a dildo while he watched. Then before I came I unlocked him and took off the chastity device. His cock was free for the first time in a month. A bit smelly, but it quickly grew to be fully erecte. It was a good cock. Thick, veiny, about 7”. Very nice

I straddled him and lowered my pussy was touching the tip of his cock. I could feel him quiver and his breathing was fast. I wanted to ride him hard, but this was about torment not satisfaction so I gave him a deep wet kiss and got him to beg me to let him cum

Now the fun started. I poured lube on his cock, and sat in front of him. His desperation and helplessness really turned me on. I took hold of his cock and wanked him 10times and then stopped by pulling my hand off his cock. His groans were delicious and I was going to have a lot of fun. Over the next hour I wanking him in short bursts. Enough to get him excited but not enough to satisfy. Each time he was getting closer and closer but I was going to make this last

I kept this up until he was so close to cumming so I could just keep edging him time after time. He was crying he was so desperate and I was really taking pleasure from his suffering. Finally I could tell one more quick wank and he would explode so I did it and let go as soon as I knew he couldn’t hold back. His cum exploded in a big arc. A months worth of cum from a cock that had been caged for a month a i ruined his orgasm, leaving him frustrated and upset tied in his chair, his stomach and thighs and floor covered in his sticky mess. Very satisfying

I got dressed, then untied his hands and left. His legs were still tied to the chair so he couldn’t get up and follow me and I left him in that state in his room

I don’t often domme a guy, but it can be fun to be cruel sometimes

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 11-02-2023, 09:26 AM   #269
lani_122
getDare Succubus

That's really a poor guy and great report. Hopefully you will help him through No Nut November even though it may be a little late.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 01:58 AM   #270
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Lots of people messaging me about how I will use this guy again. I won’t

We only communicated on Kik and he doesn’t know where I live or have any other contact details for myself or Amy. I blocked him on Kik as soon as I left his place after he came. To add to his frustration he has no way of ever getting his n touch with either of us again and we have no intention of ever contacting him again

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk