Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2022, 05:34 PM   #1
HornyTraveler

Default Extreme Walk Home

Hello, I Finally decided to make a getdare account and would like dares to complete on my walks home after nights out drinking. Please give me creative dares that will test me as i will be drunk and quite open to alot of dares . I normally have a joint to smoke on the walk home aswell as cigarettes if yous can please include them in a dare and will also have a alcoholic beverage yous can include. I usually walk through a nature park to get a drink of water so i can stop their and complete longer and more difficult dares. I look forward to trying all of your dares

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 09:56 AM   #2
BarefootCarter

Have you ever just took your socks off and walked through that park? Or licked your feet after? Or just walked home barefoot?

Depending on your level of public, you could try jerking into a sock and having to wear it all the way home. Maybe just filling your socks up with water and walking back in them could be enough.

Walking over gravel or rocks can also be painful.
BarefootCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:22 AM   #3
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Depends on the area you walk. It can be even something as simple as going commando with pants zip open and hard on

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:40 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyTraveler View Post
Hello, I Finally decided to make a getdare account and would like dares to complete on my walks home after nights out drinking. Please give me creative dares that will test me as i will be drunk and quite open to alot of dares . I normally have a joint to smoke on the walk home aswell as cigarettes if yous can please include them in a dare and will also have a alcoholic beverage yous can include. I usually walk through a nature park to get a drink of water so i can stop their and complete longer and more difficult dares. I look forward to trying all of your dares
4lc weught locked on your balls all way home.
Old 08-31-2022, 01:21 PM   #5
danny_zero_00

Dress up in slutty girl's clothes for your walk

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:17 PM   #6
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootCarter View Post
Have you ever just took your socks off and walked through that park? Or licked your feet after? Or just walked home barefoot?

Depending on your level of public, you could try jerking into a sock and having to wear it all the way home. Maybe just filling your socks up with water and walking back in them could be enough.

Walking over gravel or rocks can also be painful.
I love this will definitely try walking through and licking my feet after thank you

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
Old 08-31-2022, 08:18 PM   #7
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_zero_00 View Post
Dress up in slutty girl's clothes for your walk
Sorry i probably wont do this as its a bit to public for my liking i might try walking through jus the park like this though thank you

Old 08-31-2022, 08:19 PM   #8
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
4lc weught locked on your balls all way home.
I dont own anything of that sort sorry any alternatives?

Old 08-31-2022, 08:24 PM   #9
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent View Post
Depends on the area you walk. It can be even something as simple as going commando with pants zip open and hard on
Ive done this before and its pretty public until the park so trying to keep it somewhat tame until i get to the park then i can go wild although am open to semi public for the walk sorry shouldve explained better in the post

Old 09-01-2022, 03:23 AM   #10
Raucus

I love when people request EXTREME dares and then turn down most of the suggestions..

My dislikes:
Heavy pain, Hot sauce/tiger balm, WAM,Nipple clamping, semi public, forced hookups.

My limits:
Friends, family, illegal stuff, permanent damage, long time denial/chastity, revealing identity, scat

Kik: Raucusdk
Control my Lovense Hush - Add Raucus

PM dares My toys
Raucus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raucus for this post:
Old 09-01-2022, 03:49 AM   #11
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raucus View Post
I love when people request EXTREME dares and then turn down most of the suggestions..
I dont recall asking for extreme dares also only one i turned down is the one involving weights as i dont have any and the one to dress in girly clothes as the majority of the walk their will be people around me because i live in a busy area and i said i would do it when i get to the park. I dont wanna do the cross dressing one in public because that would be social suicide which is in my limits although i do admit i should have explained better in the post, Thank you

Old 09-01-2022, 05:34 AM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I dont own anything of that sort sorry any alternatives?
Padlock on balls. If possible also incorporate a chain with ends inside trouser legs and attach something to chain ends also.
Old 09-01-2022, 06:54 AM   #13
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Padlock on balls. If possible also incorporate a chain with ends inside trouser legs and attach something to chain ends also.
I will padlock my balls when i next go for my walk home but could you please explain further about the chain i dont quite understand that one sorry.

Old 09-01-2022, 07:23 AM   #14
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I will padlock my balls when i next go for my walk home but could you please explain further about the chain i dont quite understand that one sorry.
If you get a chain you can incorporate the middle link in the padlock shackle so the two ends hang down each trouiser leg, and use two more padlocks to attach other things to the chain ends.
Old 09-01-2022, 07:31 AM   #15
HornyTraveler

Quote:
If you get a chain you can incorporate the middle link in the padlock shackle so the two ends hang down each trouiser leg, and use two more padlocks to attach other things to the chain ends.
Ohhh i gotcha now sounds good i will look for a chain thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
drinking, nature, public, smoking, walking