Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-15-2022, 04:50 AM   #1
exhibitionfamily

Default 24F/ Ask me or Family anything

Hi getdare,

I came across this community on suggestion from a family member and thought it might be time to make an account and explore here as well.

I am girlfriend (Natalie) to one of the guy (Martin) in a French family. They are big family, with father, step mother, 4 brothers and 3 of them have girlfriends or wives.

We live in a nice mansion in Paris and have lot of open space to ourself. Feel free to ask me or to anyone of the member in family. Looking forward to explore.

Natalie
exhibitionfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 06:49 AM   #2
shr

Hey Natalie,

A breakdown of the families with everyone's name would be helpful. Like a family tree.

Also, everyone must answer the following questions

"What is the sluttiest thing your have ever done either online or in-person(with as much detail)"
shr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 06:58 AM   #3
exhibitionfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post
Hey Natalie,

A breakdown of the families with everyone's name would be helpful. Like a family tree.

"What is the sluttiest thing your have ever done either online or in-person(with as much detail)"

Hi Shr,

Please see the family details below:

Natalie (myself), Martin (bf),
Rob (M's father), Melinda (M's stepmother),
Valentin (Older Brother of Martin) - Mia (Wife),
Olivier (Younger brother of Martin) - Celine (Girlfriend),
Louis (Youngest brother)

For the 2nd part, it will take some time to get the response and i can post it then.

Thanks,
Natalie
Toys: Hitachi Magic Wand, Lovense toys - Lush vibe, Nora rabbit, Rabbit Vibes, Domi Vibe, Osci, Mission, Feri, Ambi, Hush plug, Floggers, blindfolds, cuffs, nipple & clit clamps, butt plugs, dildos
Old 03-18-2022, 12:07 PM   #4
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

R u all involved in family fun???????
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 01:46 PM   #5
exhibitionfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post
Hey Natalie,

Hi,

So during today when everyone was home, I was able to ask this question to everyone. Here are the responses:

Overall - One thing everyone agreed that having a partner is important but being in open relation family has somehow brought them more close, made everyone more active.

Natalie - For me, it was being involved in a threesome when i was in college and we did it together by a pool. It was with two of the guys from my class in college.

Martin (bf) - He told sluttiest thing for him would be to fuck her step mother, myself and Mia on same day but different times.

Rob (M's father) - He finds the entire thing slutty and says he would want to keep this going.

Melinda (M's stepmother) - She mentioned that she was in open lifestyle for long and it was hard as a family to accept what she proposed. But she feels more satisfied and feel family is closer since she brought this concept.

Valentin - He was adventurous but remained faithful to Mia during their early years. He liked fucking me during one of the vacation when Martin was out for hour or so to get something from store. He felt like it was secretive but not secret, which he enjoyed.

Mia - For her, this concept took lot of convincing and she mentioned this lifestyle would be sluttiest, like being making out with her husbands father and brothers.

Olivier - He really loved this idea and always wanted to be in open relation. He feels his sluttiest thing came with Celine and one of her friend on a trip, where they spent about 2-3 days together and had lot of intimate fun.

Celine - She mentioned her sluttiest think was to be with Martin, Olivier and Valentin together on one of the days.

Louis - He said the whole concept let him have very early experience and it actually made him work his charm on some girls in his school. There are multiple girls he is seeing at same time from his school.

Hope you like the responses.

Thanks,
Natalie
Toys: Hitachi Magic Wand, Lovense toys - Lush vibe, Nora rabbit, Rabbit Vibes, Domi Vibe, Osci, Mission, Feri, Ambi, Hush plug, Floggers, blindfolds, cuffs, nipple & clit clamps, butt plugs, dildos

Advertisements
Kink Talk