Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2022, 01:37 AM   #46
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I love this thread! Let me add some challenges:
-For the next 24 hours, you can only use a single toilet once. So if you pee a second time during that period, you have to do that in another toilet somewhere on campus
-stop washing your panties until you have been able to cum twice with permission. Take your sleeping panties from your dirty laundry
-and a question: do you still have a key of the dorm of your ex-boyfriend?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 11:41 AM   #47
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmmm…is the dress able to be washed? Or does it need to be dry cleaned?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 01:07 PM   #48
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Two simple dares:

1. Get a long coat, either wear one you already have or borrow one. That's all you can wear for the day, nothing underneath.

2. Every hour you are awake you must edge, on the hour. You'll have to make sure you're in an appropriate place at the allotted times, or it might get a little complicated.
Old 04-30-2022, 05:41 PM   #49
carbiliantaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Report on these collected notes!

Firstly I was really fortunate to not getting caught when I went back for the notes. Though I'm not completely sure if anyone did really see me or not.

And now the worst part, I basically got rejected on all 5 notes x

I later realized that 3 notes in 3 diff campus washrooms was kind of a stupid idea because by instinct I had placed them in girls washrooms. It didn't strike me that it would be much more riskier, scary and kind of hotter to somehow secretly enter mens room and place the notes. That would have been difficult and more of a turn on.

Anyway, girls are mean i guess. On one note, there was a big 'Loser lol' written. And the other two were blank

Before going for the other 2 notes, I thought of really amping it up. 3 mens room was too scary for the start so I thought of atleast trying to place one blank note. The mens room was right next to the girls and I spent 10 mins just pacing outside the door, too scared to actually go through with the plan.

I had never stepped into a mens washroom before, obviously. Plus it was the uni campus and I would be easily recognized by anyone. If anyone walked in when I was inside, I would absolutely have zero explanation.

People did go in and come out but there was no way to know if it was empty at any point.

Plus I had gone out to collect the notes right after the delayed email 10 edges dare. I was wearing black tights and a normal top. I was already so badly turned on after not getting to orgasm after 10 continuous edges and I could feel my panties getting drenched with the thought of entering the mens room. It was too scary, even more than getting hidden naked in campus. My heart was racing and every part of my body was beyond turned on at the possibility of getting caught inside a mens room.

Finally, when I atleast assumed the room was empty, I looked around and just rushed in. I immediately locked the main door and was actually able to breathe when I could confirm that it was really empty. But I couldn't waste time as anyone could knock and it would be horribly humiliating to open the door to a guy, especially to someone I knew. So I quickly placed the permission note on a sink and literally ran away as far as I could without looking back.

Its past midnight of the next day now and what's even more scarier that placing the note is going back there to collect it 🥵 I still haven't had the guts to go back there but I've made up mind to do it tomorrow.

I was so desperate to cum at that point and was hoping that the other two notes would let me cum.

I went to the tech lab first but it was full so I didn't dare to enter. Craziest part? I could see my note on a table through the closed glass door and the room was full of people. It just completely drove me wild.

Then I went to the library and as I've been saying I've had the worst luck with this dare, my note was missing. I looked all over the place where I had kept it and there was nothing. I was so frustrated and desperate to cum that I couldn't think of anything else.

I spent some time roaming around waiting for the tech lab to get empty. Once I saw that it was clear, I rushed in with the hope of atleast the last one letting me cum.

This one was crazy.

The note said, 'leave your panties and this note here and come back to collect the note after 24 hours, maybe then it could be a yes' I literally collapsed on the floor after reading it. Firstly being denied after I was so desperate was making me go crazy. And secondly the condition amped up the game too much. Keeping my wet panties for some stranger to find almost pushed me over the edge without even touching myself.

But there was no rational thinking here. I was desperate for permission. If I would have been wearing a skirt or a dress, it would have been easier to just pull my panties off. But there was no way I could take my tights off all the way and basically get half naked below the waist in the tech lab with clear glass walls.

So I ran into a nearby washroom. I locked myself in a cubicle, took off my pants and wore my tights over my naked dripping pussy back again. I went back to the lab and left my panties next to the note. I was so scared of someone waiting back and watching.

I just left and ended up straight in my dorm, too turned on and denied to function.

The next day, I've completed the slut dress dare. I'm posting that report right now too. But still haven't cum.

Hopefully tomorrow I do.

I still have to do the public version of the delayed email task tomorrow. And also go back to the mens room as well as tech lab for the 2 permission notes xx
This is insanely hot! I can't wait to read how it went. I really hope that the lucky recipient of your wet panties will make you cum in a very humiliating way.

I have a fun suggestion for a "location". Show the note to your roommate and pretend that you found it on campus. Try to convince her to sign it. There's a small catch though: it doesn't count as valid if she doesn't add any conditions to it. If you're not daring enough to show her directly and lie to her face, leave the note in a location where you know for sure she will be the one to find it.
carbiliantaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum challenge, edge dare, humilaition, public dare, spanking dare