Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-25-2020, 06:03 AM   #1
musket

Default tree house club

The summer school holidays had just started and already Emily and her best friends were bored out of their minds. They had gathered at Eric's tree house at the back of his house in the pine tree plantation to keep out of the misty rain that had just started to fall. “This is going to be a boring day if we are stuck in the tree house all afternoon while it’s raining” Eric said as he looked out if the window at the wet trees outside. “I hope the rest of the holidays are better than our first day on holidays.” So Emily suggested they play Truth or Dare. It was a pretty lame sort of game to play really but sometimes it got interesting.

Not wanting to stay bored John agreed with Emily’s suggestion followed by the rest of Emily’s friends. She immediately turned to John on her right and said "Your turn.

“Truth or dare?”

”Truth, "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes.”

And so the game went on almost as though they all wanted the chance to confess that they had never had sex before. Three girls and two guys were all best friends since they were in preschool together.

And soon it came back to Eric’s turn to ask a truth or dare.

"Truth or dare Emily?"

"Dare," she nervously replied, not sure where this was going.

"Flash us your tits!"

"No way.”

"You took dare. You have to! Show us your tits, show us your tits!" he started to Chant. Soon the others took it up. "Show us your tits! Show us your tits!"

"Oh, OK," Emily muttered, under her breath and giving in reluctantly. Standing up she turned to face the group and grabbed her t-shirt then with some embarrassment she pulled it up along with her bra, above her tits. Emily had small perfectly forming breasts about the size of oranges with pink nipples. She held them out for about ten seconds then lowered her shirt. Everyone cheered Emily for playing by the rules.

Emily turned to Joan next to her and said "Truth or dare?" Joan not wanting to risk exposing herself said, "Truth."

"What's the strangest thing you've ever stuck in your pussy?" She didn't say a word for a couple of moment thinking about the embarrassment of telling everyone. "Come on," Emily taunted. "You’ve got to answer."

Covering her face with her hands in embarrassment she muttered a carrot. "What? We can't hear you, say it louder."

Looking up she stated clearly, "A carrot. A couple of months ago when
I was at home by myself I found a carrot in my fridge and stuck it in my pussy to see what it felt like."

"Did it feel good?" Jenny asked. "Oh yeaaaaa." replied Joan with a cheeky grin on her face.

Joan thought for a few seconds before saying to John “truth or dare?”
“Dare please” he quickly replied.

“Show us your dick”

Without hesitation John stood up and pulled down his pants and underpants revealing his erect five inch cock for everyone to see. The girls whistled and clapped until john stuck it back in his pants and they settled down again for the next round.

Truth or dare Jenny?” asked John.

“Dare.”

“Take off your panties and give them to me.” If Jenny would have been wearing a dress this would be easy however she was wearing a pair of jeans. For Jenny to give him her underwear she would have to pull her pants all the way off then pull her underwear off then put her pants back on and everyone would see her bare pussy and ass.

Jenny looked around nervously at everyone in the tree house and from the looks on their faces no one was going to let her off the hook.

Looking around the second time she thought that at least the other two girls would feel a little sorry for her and back her up by trying to get her out of the situation but from the looks on their faces they were just as ready to see her go through with it as the boys were.

Suddenly after building up some courage Jenny stood up and unbuttoned her jeans then she casually pushed them off her hips and down to her ankles being careful to leave her white cotton panties on then she stepped out of her jeans. Then facing the group, she paused for a few second with red faced embarrassment knowing her full bottom half would be exposed shortly then Jenny slipped her panties down and stepped out of them.

She stood up straight and handed them to John who was staring straight at her pussy. Thin curls of light brown hair barely covered her pink lips. Jenny sat back down and started pulling her jeans back on. As she was doing this her legs spread open giving everyone a clear view of her wet pussy. Standing up she buttoned her pants back up and looked expectantly at John.

“Truth or dare?”

"Dare."

"Put on my panties and walk around the room 3 times!" Everyone roared with laughter, even John. Everyone could see his six inch dick half erect. John slipped his feet in and then pulled them up to his waist. John was thin, but he still outweighed Jennifer by 50 kilograms. The elastic was stretched as far as it could possibly go and white cotton stuck to his ass cheeks and the top of his dick poked its head out the top of the waistband. John walked around the room and as he was finishing the third circle they heard Eric’s mom calling them from the house to come home for lunch. He grabbed his jeans and pulled them on over the panties and they all climbed down from the tree house and walked up to the house for some lunch.

END OF PART ONE.

Last edited by musket; 04-25-2020 at 06:17 AM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 04-26-2020, 12:26 AM   #2
musket

That night Emily and Jenny spent the night at Joan’s house for a sleepover. Right after dinner the three girls retreated into Joan's bedroom to watch TV and talk. "So, what was it like taking your pants and panties off around the guys?" Emily asked Jenny.

"It was a little scary at first but it felt so good knowing they could see my bum and pussy. God, I got so wet."

"I'm so jealous. I wanted to join you." Joan said.

"I wonder why you? You only got a truth didn't you? We both showed something to the boys one of us should have dared you to strip nude or something and they could see everything you have” laughed Emily.

"I couldn't," complained Joan. “The game ended before I got another turn so I didn't have a good reason to show something to them or strip if you dared me to, I felt so left out, I want to do it soon though but I don’t want the boys thinking I’m easy and I would just strip or something for no reason for them, I would if they thought they were in charge and made me do it in a game or other situation or something like that."

"Cool. What are we going to do?" Emily asked with interest.

“Well I think we all liked this morning at the tree house and I want to do it again, as a matter of fact I want the school holidays to be the best time we ever had.”

"I don't know have you any ideas girls? We can make a list Joan asked as she grabbed a pen and paper.

"We could go skinny dipping in your pool whenever your parents and brother are out" suggested Jenny.

"Yea. But I want to do more than that."

"Like what?" Joan asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to just go skinny dipping. I want to be wild and try new things."

"We need some kind of plan. What all would you like to do?" asked
Emily.

"I want to be nude a lot."

"OK. Me too. Where?"

"At home. Outside. Everywhere!" replied Jenny.

"Like in public?" asked Emily.

"Yes. Like in public! I want to be wild!"

"Cool! What else do we do girls” Joan asked. "I want to lose my virginity” said Jenny. "Me to” the other girls said. "Have you ever wanted to do it to another girl?"

"OK so now what?" asked Jenny. "We want to be nude a lot, have sex and do daring things that might embarrass us if caught. How do we get everyone to agree to go through with our summer fun and not back out?”

"We've got to set some rules - and get everyone to agree to them! Then we just do it!" said Emily. After a long discussion they came up with a list of rules they all agreed on for the summer holidays.

Rule one, while you are out anywhere absolutely no panties of any kind may be worn under their pants or dresses unless you are at your home.

Rule two, once you get into bed you must sleep in the nude every night, the only exception is if you have to wait until family members go to bed then you must strip off everything and sleep.

Rule three, you must perform any sexual act or dare with another member of the tree house club if asked to do so in a game regardless of where you are at the time.

Rule four, each girl must let herself be seen nude by a member of the other girls family once over the holidays and the other girls will nominate who the lucky family member is.

Rule five, by the end of the Holidays each girl must have been seen ether topless or bottomless by a minimum of two people you don’t know in a public place.

Rule six, each week we will take it in turns and that girl will make up a dare that must be completed by the other girls at the end of each week regardless of what she come up with.

Rule seven, before the holidays are over each of us must have lost their virginity together John or Eric.

Rule eight, to make some incentive to go through with things two nude pictures in humiliating positions would be taken of each girl and used if necessarily

Rule nine, Failure to perform and backing out of any of the above will result in the other girls discussing with the boys and creating a unique, more difficult and the most humiliating dare that they must complete successfully or be banned from the group and the photo would be shown to anyone the others thought should see them.

END OF PART TWO.
The following 6 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 05-01-2020, 06:35 PM   #3
ralrak

This is pretty hot. Keep it up!
ralrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 02:08 PM   #4
FaexF

Really good!

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 04:41 PM   #5
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

I want to know what happens next :-) waiting for the next part :-)

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:51 AM   #6
FaexF

Any more?

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:39 PM   #7
musket

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaexF View Post
Any more?
The next part is coming soon. I just started writing it.
Old 05-31-2020, 01:59 AM   #8
musket

Agreeing and thinking how fun it could be to lose their virginity to Eric and John and being an exhibitionist for the boys as well as having the small chance of some strangers seeing their private parts outside the tree house would give them a sense of embarrassment and humiliation as all three girls lay on the bed talking some more about what they could make the others do to over the school holidays.

“Well Emily, the boys have seen your boobs already and I noticed by the look on their faces that they enjoyed seeing them so I’m sure they will be seeing them again soon and how do you want to lose your virginity and how do you think they should see more of you?” Jane asked. Emily went quiet for a minute while she looked around at the other girls and then said in a quiet voice “Well, um, I don’t know, I don’t want them just to make me strip and fuck me for the first time, I want something different and maybe embarrassing, even a little humiliating for my first time as I think you all do as well.”

“Well I’m sure we can find interesting situations for all of us for our first times but we all must agree the boys don’t find out about this and we make it look like its spontaneous and they enjoy themselves.”Said Joan as she found her camera in her bag for a few humiliating nude poses with different things in their pussys and asses with their faces clearly visible and holding pieces of paper saying they have done all sorts of degrading things as insurance to go through with the holiday fun.

The next morning all three girls got out of bed and got dressed in everything except their panties as agreed by the new holiday rules. “It feels a little weird not having anything under my shorts” Joan said as she slipped her belie panties into her bag and Joan and jenny went home to their own houses agreeing to meet up at Eric’s tree house at noon.

As Jenny arrived at the tree house and climbed the ladder and poking her head through the door to see that Emily and Joan were already there with Eric and John playing a game of cards and quickly sat down to play as well. “What are we playing today?” asked Jenny “We have been waiting for you to arrive so we can play properly, the boys had a good suggestion for us to play and keep trying to get us to agree to play.”

“What’s the game?” Jenny asked having a fair idea of what the boys had in mind and she knew Emily and Joan had secretly hinted and manipulated the boys into coming up with the suggestion to play. “Well the boys came up with the game and this is how we play it, one of the boys will place 52 cards face down on the table plus one joker card and we take it in turns turning over one card at a time until all the aces and the joker card is turned over, Each time one of us turns over an ace card she must strip completely nude and stay like that for the afternoon while in the tree house.

If already nude and they turn over another ace card then they have to perform any task the other girls think up no matter what and if someone turns over the joker then they have to open one out of three envelopes and read a humiliating task that we will each write out before we start the game. And that task will have to be done at the tree house tomorrow morning seeing Eric’s parents are gone for the day and they won’t be able to disturb or see us from the house.”

This sort of exited Jenny and wondered what Emily and Joan would put in their envelopes as she filled her task in and sealed the envelope then placing it with the other two on a chair near where she was. As the girls turned away John placed all the cards face down on the table so it was harder for the girls to work out what card was what then turning back around again they took it in turns turning over a card as John and Eric looked on in anticipation of seeing one or more of them in the nude.

It wasn’t long before Emily turned over the first ace and went a light shade of red in her cheeks as the others reminded her of the rules and started to chant “take it off, take it off.” Composing herself foe her exhibitionism she took off her shoes and socks first then her shirt and bra revealing her boobs again to the boys delight then turning to Eric and John so as to give them a good view she gripped her waistband and pulled down her track suit pants and off her feet leaving her completely nude and slightly embarrassed as the boys stared at her small mound of light brown pubic hear and small breasts as she noticed they had a bulge in their pants thinking to herself will today be the day I get fucked by one of them.

The game went on for a while and a Joan was the next nude followed by Jenny who the boys were most interested in seeing nude because she was the youngest out of the three and they got to see her bald pussy the day before for the first time witch made them think about what her boobs were like to look at and now they were going to get the chance to see her completely nude as Jenny looked at Emily nude which gave her some confidence to strip off her pants first then her t-shirt revealing her A cup boobs to everyone in the tree house and her little firm round bum as well.

A few rounds later Emily was unfortunate to turn over the next ace leaving ten cards and only one a joker left on the table. “What’s my dare? Emily asked hoping it was exiting but not to embarrassing for to do for the first time.” As Jenny and Joan whispered to each other for a few seconds they then turned back to the naked Emily and said to her “your dare is to put Johns dick in your mouth and suck on it until he puts cum in your mouth, you don’t have to put all of it in your mouth just the end of it and use your tong to stimulate him so he squirts and you can spit it out once he finishes.”

John liked this idea and started to unzip his pants then pulling his dick out waiting for Emily to start as she reluctantly keeled in front of John about to have her first dick in her mouth and wondering what it would feel like. The wondering soon was over as she closed her eyes so as to not have to look at the others who now were all about a couple of feet from her to get a good view as this was there first time seeing a girl suck on a boys dick.

Emily opened her mouth taking the head and about one inch into her mouth and holding it there using her tong to stimulate the end of his dick. This lasted about five minutes as she could hear John start to moan under his breath getting louder as time went on until Emily felt Johns dick start to throb in her mouth then without much warning she felt a warm slimy sensation in the back of her throat as she pulled back her head to release Johns dick leaving a thin trail of cum running from the end of Johns dick to Emily’s lips then breaking in two as john pulled away breathing heavily as he found a chair and sat down to recover from his ordeal.

Once this happened Emily quickly found a rag on the floor and with a strange look on her face as if she wasn’t sure what to make of her first mouth full of cum she spat it out on the rag and had a drink of water to remove the taste.
“So Emily, how did it taste? Asked Joan hoping if she actually liked it and wanting her to suck more dicks at some time if she indicated in any way she liked it. “It was ok I suppose but it was a little weird having it fill my mouth while a dick was in there, there’s not a lot of room for it to go except to the back of my throat but I think I liked doing it.” She replied to Joan’s delight.

Back to the game there was only five cards left on the table as Joan turned over the next card revealing the joker to her dismay.

Now the card game was over and all three girls had to stay completely nude in front of the delighted boys Jenny picked up the three envelopes and held all three up in front of Joan to choose one as she thought about which one she should choose and then took the middle one and opened it up to read her fate to the others. “Well, tell everyone what you have to do tomorrow? Said John in an exited voice knowing if it was like the dare he received from Emily it would be fun and he was hoping for more dick sucking or even a fuck if the girls felt evil when they thought up the tasks for each other.

“OMG” Joan shrieked then composed herself wondering if Jenny or Emily thought up this evil one. “Come on tell us” Emily said with a smile on her face as Joan read out what was written on the paper.

“The person getting this task will meet the other two girls in Eric’s backyard at ten o’clock before going to meet the boys in the tree house. You are going to spend the day as a nude slave girl from ten o’clock to four o’clock in the afternoon just before Eric’s parents get back home and you will follow all orders given to you no matter what from sucking a dick to fucking or even things like putting things in your bum or pussy or anything the boys want to see you do.”

This was a little more than Joan expected for her first fuck but she was willing to go through with it as she promised she would and was kind of proud that one of the girls had a good imagination to think this up and anyway she was determined to make the others do much worse. Anyway they had photos of her to use as they like if she didn’t go through with it.

Joan hoped she didn’t get fucked too many times tomorrow and they are gentle doing it and they didn’t want her to do anything too degrading although unfortunately she was sure Emily and Jenny would give them some horrible ideas and guide them into humiliating me. Six hours as a slave is a long time.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:09 AM   #9
musket

The next morning Joan arrived at Eric’s house at nine forty five and walked down the drive way at the side of the house to the backyard where she saw Emily and Jenny waiting at the barbecue talking to each other then turning to Joan to greet her.

“Morning Joan, do you still want to go through with your task today? Me and Jenny have been talking while we were waiting for you and Jenny thinks it might be too hard and you will back out and I think you will go through with it so we made a bet over it to make it more interesting and humiliating for the looser, Jenny bet with me that if you back out of any task asked of you to do at any time before Four o’clock this afternoon I have to wait until just after dark then give Jenny all my clothes then Jenny will put a cooked sausage up my bum and I will walk with jenny completely nude the three blocks back to my house and then I can get back dressed under the streetlight at the corner just before my house and Jenny can spank my bum with a belt as much hard and as she likes all the way. Now here is something to inspire you to go through with it, if you go through with it until four o’clock Jenny has to do two things. First I will talk to my brother beforehand and organize this, we will watch as Jenny has to walk completely nude into my brothers room this Saturday while he has his school friend staying over and put on a special show laying on the floor with her legs spread masturbating and getting fingered by them then ending the show with my brothers poodle Bobby licking her pussy. The second thing is before she can leave my brothers room and get dressed Jenny has to drink a special milkshake we will make with lots of pee and cum in it.”

“OMG, that sounds wicked, I’m looking forward to you loosing Jenny.” Said Joan in a exited voice. “We will see how things go but I’m sure Emily will be nude later tonight” replied Jenny with red cheeks thinking about the consequences of loosing and hoping she didn’t for her sake.

Eric’s backyard was large compared to most other houses in his neighborhood and it was surrounded with a six foot wooden fence which kept the neighbors from seeing over it if they were in their yards but one house had an upstairs bedroom window facing towards Eric’s yard owned by Kate a schoolgirl in Eric’s school three grades under him and followed him around whenever she got a chance looking at him with puppy love eyes wanting to play games or just talk to him.

The backyard was mostly grass with some bushes and flowers along the fences and a brick barbecue in the center of the yard with a wooden table with built in seats on both sides. There was a old tool shed in one corner that was mostly used for storing bits and pieces. On Eric’s back fence was a gate which led along a short path to the start of the pine plantation where Eric’s tree house was and from inside the tree house looking out the window Eric could see his back fence.

“Are you ready, you don’t have to do this, I would understand if it’s too much for you?” Emily asked hoping she would just give up and make Jenny do her forfeit. “I’m ok I think, let’s just get on with it and see how things go but I think I will give it a good effort just to see Jenny put on a show.” Joan giggled trying to hide her nervousness about her own situation.

“It’s almost ten o’clock, let’s head over to the tree house and we can get things started” Said Joan as she turned towards the back gate and started to walk slowly. “Stop girl, first we have to get you ready for the Eric and John.” Jenny shouted to get her attention and make her turn back. “First you will strip nude right here in the middle of the back yard and put on this dog collar and lead, I’m sure the boys will love to see you being led into the tree house like a nude slave girl to get there dicks ready and stiff for you to service them like a slave girl should, now strip”

“Here in the open?” Joan said but even though she was in daylight she knew it was part of the situation and slipped of her shirt and bra leaving Joan only in her shoes socks and a skirt. Looking around the yard she knew the fences were hiding her so off went her shoes and socks. Keep going girl you’re almost nude “Joan took one more look around the yard then with a sigh she unbuckled her skirt and dropped it to the ground leaving her nervous and nude then Emily picked up Joans clothes and put them in a pile behind a bush near he fence.

Once nude Jenny buckled the collar around her neck and clipped leather lead to the collar then called Eric and John on Eric's mobile to look out of the tree house window and they could see their slave girl being led over nude on a lead then they started to walk their new cold and nude slave towards the back gate and over to the tree house joking with her about her cold hard nipples and what she may have to do if they give the boys some dirty or disgusting ideas.

Last edited by musket; 06-02-2020 at 02:17 AM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 06-02-2020, 09:44 AM   #10
Thifr
getDare Succubus

I can't wait to read the next chapters...

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 02:42 AM   #11
musket

Emily and Jenny entered the tree house followed closely by a nude Joan with only a leather dog collar and lead around her neck. Eric and John were already stripped down to just their t-shirts and they couldn’t believe their luck being in this position.

Joan stood between Jenny and Emily looking at both Eric and Johns erect dicks in their hands slowly stroking them while they looked at Joan’s nervous and embarrassed face waiting to see what the boys would do and hoping her first time being fucked was enjoyable and they were not going to be too rough with her. Joan had notist that the boys had dragged an old mattress out of Eric’s shed and placed it in the middle of the tree house on the floor. “At least they were going to make me comfortable while having their fun with me” She thought to herself.

“Our slave looks hot but where not quite sure where what to do first with her, there’s so many situations we can put our willing slave in.” John said then Emily made a suggestion “seeing she’s a virgin I think she should lay down on the mattress with her legs spread and you both make love to her but go slow and make her first time something special for her then after you have both made enjoyable love to her once each she’s all yours to do anything that you can think of but there’s a couple of rules for you and for Joan so listen carefully please.”

“Rule one, you can fuck her as much and in any way but if using her pussy you must pull out as soon as you feel like you are close to orgasm and spray your load on her somewhere.”

“Rule two, no matter how much cum Joan has on her body she must leave it there all day unless Eric or john orders her to clean up.”

Rule three, if someone is doing something to Joan and asks Joan if she likes having it done to her or suggests something for her to do in the future, at all times Joan must tell them she loves having it done to her and will defiantly have her slutty body used for the suggestion in the future.”

“Rule four, you can use her for anything but no marks or bruising apart from a red bum which you can fuck or spank, your choice, I’ve got a tube of lubrication just in case.” She said as she told Joan to lay down which she complied then waited for her first dick thinking how nice it was for Joan to tell the boys to make my first time something gentle and special even though after that she was fair game for anything they wanted to do.

A hour had past and Jenny and Emily had spent it sitting down on chairs next to the mattress watching both Eric and John take it in turns making gentle love to Joan at least three times each and poor Joan was laying there in a relaxed state of orgasm with some streaks of the boys cum on her belly and boobs while letting her hips move and shake each time one of their dicks disappeared inside her pussy and letting out a constant moan under her breath.

Emily and Joan both knew they had made her first time enjoyable for her then Jenny told the boys to stop a minute so she could say something and Joan could have a short break. “I think you have made Joan’s first time enjoyable for her now it’s time to have your fun so she’s all yours for the next five hours, go for it and have some dirty fun with her while you have a chance to.

“Ok slave, get on your knees and crawl over here and suck our dicks, we want to put two loads of cum in your mouth and watch you swallow both lots then thank us for giving you something yummy to eat.” John ordered as Joan got up off her back and started to crawl over to the boys.

While she crawled past jenny she reached down and undone her lead leaving me in only a collar and saying “off you go doggy, suck those dicks.”

Joan crawled over to the boys and thought about how to proceed with both of them. She desperately wanted to put her first dick in her mouth since watching Emily suck a dick but she had two to suck at once so she ended up taking it in turns with Eric’s dick in her mouth while using her hand to gently pull Johns dick for about one minute then swapping over.

Joan started to make a game of it to make it to the delight of Jenny and Emily who watched on with their phones out taking pictures and video of her making the boy with his dick in her mouth start to moan then changing over just before they were about to cum to make it last longer constantly thinking what their cum will taste like.

“Im almost finished here moaned John as he put both hands on Joan’s head to steady himself then letting a stream of his warm cum enter Joan’s mouth telling her to swallow it all bitch making Her screw her face up and cough as she swallowed her first load of cum. Then knowing Eric had a load for her next he moved behind her holding her head still as Eric shoved his dick in her mouth then letting John push back and forward controlling how deep Eric’s dock went in her mouth. Joan wasn’t sure about this as every few pushes John made his dick hit the back of her throat but she was determined to let them have their fun putting up with it thinking she could be in a worse situation than sucking dicks.

John could hear Eric’s moans get louder and louder and he knew he was ready so as soon as Eric started to moan “im cummimg, im cumming” he pushed Joan’s head forward a lithe further surprising her with the knob of Eric’s dick going past the back of her throat letting a warm feeling move down her neck then once John had thought most of the cum was in her stomach he pulled her head back letting Eric’s dick pop out from between her lips and making her choke a little as she thought that I’m glad that’s over, and realizing the days not over yet. Once Joan calmed down she tanked both of them for their cum donation.

“What do you want to do to her next boys? I bet Joan loved having that dick forced down her throat, well Joan did you? “Said Emily trying to make things as humiliating for her as possible. “Yes I love dicks being forced inside me and eating it’s cum” replied Joan trying to follow the rules set out for the day.”

I bet she would love to have two dicks in her at the same time, we can do that next so get back on the mattress on your hands and knees bitch and we want you to encourage us and talk dirty while we are doing it.” Joan went back to the mattress and got on all fours waiting for a dick in her mouth and one in her pussy.

John started by slipping his dick in and out of her pussy until she got into a swaying rithum then Eric moved to the front of her and with no hesitation Joan opened her mouth and let him push his dick past his lips. “Take it all bitch” they both ordered as their pumping movements got faster and more rough to Joan’s horror as she had no control of what they were doing to her and just had to control her breathing while with it was happening.

“Look at her squirming between us like a helpless little whore” said John just as Eric pulled his dick out of Joan’s mouth and squirted cum over her face and in her hair then with a few loud moans John pulled out of her pussy then standing up so when he let his cum go it was high enough to leave a stream of cum along her back and in the back of her head then they both stood there looking at their handy work as Joan on all fours was now nude with streams of cum on her belly, her back and in her hair as Jenny got the whole event on video so they could watch it back at a later date to humiliate her some more or maybe even some blackmail as Emily had something really disgusting in mind for her to entertain them and humiliate her.

“Are you ready to give up yet or do you want to keep going?” said Emily hoping she would have had enough and she would win the bet. “No way, if I have gone this far I going to keep trying or now anyway.” Replied Joan as she stood up and waited for them to think up something else for her to try.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:39 AM   #12
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Very nice !
Keep going 😉

Only 18+
Old 06-05-2020, 03:51 AM   #13
musket

Three hours had past in the tree house as Emily and jenny watched on as Joan was put through many different sex acts by Eric and John from sucking their dicks to several fuckings up her bum which she cried the first two times but it soon got used to it and just became another part of her routine as a slave girl for the day but the most acquired thing that happened to her so far was being tied down spread eagle and having her pubic hair shaven off leaving her exposed slit clean from all hair and replaced with the words cum slut written in red lipstick and to make it worse Jenny caught it all on video as she lay there tied and covered in streaks of the boys cum.

As she lay there helplessly waiting to see what they had in store for her next she could see Eric whispering to Jenny and watched as she left the tree house and for the next fifteen minutes she had to just lay there as Eric and john jerked there dicks and whenever they started to cum they would spray another load over Joan’s face and hair which now had lots of streaks of cum making it all mattered in places and through this experience she could hear hammering in the distance and wondered what it was. Jenny returned soon after smiling and telling Joan that she only had an hour and a half left as a slave girl and let her know she was doing well and has made an excellent effort so far.

“Ok Joan we are going to untie you now and you can clean some of the cum off you seeing you have lots on you at the moment but do not clean your hair or face” john told hr as they untied her and threw her a towel. Joan was hoping they would do this but once she wiped off as much cum as possible she still felt sticky and could still smell it on her.

Once cleaned up the best she could Joan was told to stand with her hands behind her back as she then she could feel something touching her wrists and she realized that the boys had placed her in handcuffs,. “How do you like your cuffs Joan? They are plastic kid’s toy hand cuffs but they work really well on you to” said John as Jenny clipped the lead back on her collar and said “walkies, our slave needs some exercise.” The last thing Joan expected was to be taken outside somewhere nude and taken for a walk but to her dismay she had no say on the matter and was forced by all three of them out of the tree house and along the short path towards Eric’s backyard and through the back gate.

Joan was a little nervous about what was planned for her as she kept looking around in case someone saw her in her state and thinking to herself these only around one hour to go as a slave but what if Eric’s parents come home early, I mean how would this be explained. Once in the back yard Joan spotted four wooden stakes that had been hammered in the ground right in the middle of Eric’s backyard with a blanket between them and realized why Jenny had disappeared and she had heard hammering.

Joan could feel all three of them overpower her forcing her to lay face down between the stakes and then Eric produced a second pair of hand cuffs and un cuffing her he then proceeded to place the other cuff on her wrist and cuffed both of them and then spreading her legs apart they tied some rope around each ankle and tied each leg to the other stakes leaving her laying face down with her bum exposed as well as a good view between her legs at her freshly shaved pussy.

“One hour left so the boys want to see how red your bum cheeks can go, do you want to quit now or get punished? The choice is yours but if you keep going I’m sure I can film you having a cry while you get punished” Jenny teased but Joan was determined to finish her slavery just to shut Jenny up and make her loose the bet and get some revenge on the little bitch for teasing her. “I’m going to keep going” Joan replied. As she lay there face down looking at the grass wondering what her punishment was first.

Eric walked over to the shed coming back a few minutes later with a ping pong bat, a school tie and an old pair of his underpants and then shoved his underpants in Joan’s mouth and tying it off with the school tie then giving Emily the ping pong paddle she proceeded to spank Joan's bum softly over and over again to tease her and randomly between the paddles she received a few hard hits that made her body shake and she would let out a muffled squeal through the gag to the delight of everyone.

After a few more minutes of watching her bum get paddled and red and stroking their dicks John and Eric both let another load of cum squirt over Joan’s back.

“OMG” Jenny said “there’s a little girl was watching us from that window next door but she’s gone now” As they all looked at the window, well all except Joan who was still looking at the grass thinking that someone has seen her in her position. “Don’t panic, it’s just my neighbor Kate. I will have a talk to her and make up some excuse about what she saw, girls that are age are naive and will believe anything there told and besides she is most likely watching a TV show now and will forget about it before she sees me next, now for another round of paddling Joan’s bum.”

The attention soon returned to Joan’s red bum as more and more hits connected and Joan moved more and more with each hit and they could see a tear running down her cheeks so Emily stopped the paddling and took off the gag to ask her if it was too much for her and she said “please stop I can’t take much more at the moment, I quit, it looks like you have to go home nude”

“It’s over boys you had your fun for the day but if you don’t mind a walk you can watch Emily walk home nude with a sausage up her bum” Jenny told them.

TO BE CONTINUED.
The following 7 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 06-08-2020, 10:07 AM   #14
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Still very nice... When comes the next.? 😉

Only 18+
Old 06-20-2020, 09:31 AM   #15
blackr3per

Great Story�� pls continue