Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-29-2022, 03:13 PM   #1
kinkwatcher01

Default I want to share my girlfriend

Continuation from another thread. The situation of the story develops in such a direction that I decided to raise the age category. Link to previous parts

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411529

She knew she was no longer in control of what would happen in the coming time.

She was probably not fully aware of the whole situation. Agreeing to their terms meant that it would be their sex toy until they got bored or, less likely, found another one. It's almost impossible. Where will they find another girl of the same kind who would agree to such terms?

She realized this the moment her beautiful summer dress disappeared into flames. The handle collapsed. She agreed to their terms. She became their voluntary slave. For how long? A day or two? Week? Month?

She slowly approached the table she knew well. First, she sat on it, looked around, and with a heavy sigh lay down. What else could have happened?

By the sea after sunset it can be quite cool, alcohol evaporated, but emotions did not allow to feel cold. The whole body was shaken by chills, at the memory of what had happened recently, and at the thought of what might happen.

Its temporary owners left for their camping house. They didn't pay attention to her, as if they had forgotten that she was lying there. The bonfire was still smoldering, it was at the moment the only source of light on the campsite. In the houses occupied by her friends, the lights went out.

She was lying on her side, facing the fire. She curled up, pressing her knees to her chest with her hands. She wondered what else could happen today.

Only the sound of the waves could be heard. It was so loud that she could not hear any other noises.

She saw them only when they began to circle the table on which she was still lying. She didn't want to move, there were five in her field of vision. In the dark, it was difficult to estimate their age, but they were no more than 20 years old. They watched her closely.

"I think there was a big party that she fell on the table," said one of them.

- Check if he is alive. – suggested another.

She felt something cold and hard in the perineal area. Something cold and hard found its entrance inside. The vodka bottle didn't want to go deeper. She hissed in pain, trying to hold back her tears.

- They were – whispered

"A whore is alive," one of them rejoiced. He asked, What the are you doing here?

"I'm waiting for someone to fly over me," she replied completely honestly. She hoped that none of her owners were close. At the moment, she didn't want to see what punishment she would get for speaking up.

- The bottle will fly over you, fuck. You're too old for us, rag. But as a consolation, I will tell you that you will become an Internet star. We will do you live on tiktok.

Two took out their smartphones. The darkness was brightened by flashlights. Someone grabbed her hand and pulled her on her back. She saw that there were more than five, including probably two girls.

Someone else grabbed her other hand, held her tightly, as if afraid that she would want to run away. With the other hand it was the same.

She rested her feet on the table top to facilitate penetration and reduce pain.

- Wider knees a bit of a whore, because you are blocking the best view. – shouted one of the camera operators. To enhance the effect, someone else gave her a boob slap.

The audience howled with joy. She obediently carried out the command. Why is there so much aggression in young people?

- I have never had so many viewers on live, there are already over 200 and still growing. – the smartphone operator was happy.

- Maybe we will have more fun, because the opportunity will not happen again.

- Look for a larger bottle.

- Now try your ass

- And now to the mouth of a whore

- Very nice, thanks to you we will be famous.

Ideas fell apart one by one. Each subsequent more perfidious and brutal. No brakes. The only thing that mattered to them was the number of new subscriptions.

- It's getting boring, people from live run away - someone noticed - it's time for the grand finale. Let's all make her a golden rain.

They pulled her from the table to the ground. They stood around, their friends took over the cameras.

Everyone gave as much as they could. They peed all over her body, although everyone wanted to leave at least a drop on her face.

- Open the snout whore, drink something warm.

She choked and vomited.

They fled, tossing mountains of curses.

When she went out for a walk that morning, get to know the town where we were to spend 14 days of vacation, even for a million dollars she would not guess how that day would end.

It was midnight on day one. To be precise, day zero, because the first day was just beginning.

kik: kinkrudy102

Like: dominating, cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, pics, limited pain

Dislike: ? (still exploring)

Limits: ? (push the limits)
kinkwatcher01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinkwatcher01 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pubblic humiliation, public, sharing