Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 01:49 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Bell 38DD/ F Let me entertain you...........

Good day all,

It's a slow week at the office and my Sir is away until this weekend, so......
in order to keep me a "dripping wet and ready cock craving cum slut", I thought it might be fun if you all tease and torment me this week.

Hers what you have to work with;

Wardrobe: I will wear a short skirt, no panties, heels, shelf bra, bright red lipstick and front button blouse to work each day.

Toys:
Crotch Rope
Nipple clamps
Arousal Gel
Remote wiivibe
8 inch soft feel vibe
Duct Tape
Shimmer Body oil

One word Triggers:
Buzz = one minute with wiivibe on clit
Clamp = 10 minutes with nipples clamped
Vibe = one minute, 8 inch vibe plunged deep inside my wet pussy
Tug = 5 tugs on the crotch rope
Flash = Open blouse below the height of my nipples and engauge in a 2 minute conversation
Oil = Apply shimmer oil to my legs and cleavage in a public area for one minute.

Bonus:
Give me specific details of what you want me to do and all above times are doubled.

Rules:
One task per post, no consecutive posts.
If you have any more detailed or lengthy ideas, PLEASE PM me.

Oh, one more thing, I am not permitted to cum.........however, Sir didn't say anything about edges

Lets see what you got!

xoxoxoxo...........

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 10-26-2016, 01:55 PM   #2
Beard
GD grammar police

Yay! Another Andrea post.

I think it would be great if you FLASHed. Make sure to have them in your office and to be talking about work related things. And definitely lean forward to make sure they get a great view of your boobs. Also, during the conversation, make sure to stretch your arms above your head 2 times. And when if he tries to say something about your boobs hanging out, make sure to pull your blouse up as slowly as possible to make sure she/he knows it's intentional.

Hopefully this has earned a double penalty.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:00 PM   #3
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well hello! To start with have a buzz from me at the earliest opportunity.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:28 PM   #4
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Well hello! To start with have a buzz from me at the earliest opportunity.
This now very aroused slut thanks you for your task Sir,

Buzzed for one minute while typing my last report.........

Medium speed, random pattern.......

xoxoxo...........

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 10-26-2016, 02:26 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Asset review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
Yay! Another Andrea post.

I think it would be great if you FLASHed. Make sure to have them in your office and to be talking about work related things. And definitely lean forward to make sure they get a great view of your boobs. Also, during the conversation, make sure to stretch your arms above your head 2 times. And when if he tries to say something about your boobs hanging out, make sure to pull your blouse up as slowly as possible to make sure she/he knows it's intentional.

Hopefully this has earned a double penalty.
This public slut thanks you for the task Sir,

I called pervy guy into my office to review the daily sheets from last week.
Turned my computer screen towards him and went around to his side of the desk, bending at the waste beside him as we looked at the screen, he turned his head to the side suddenly......his face just a few inches from my cleavage.......I lingered as I watched him stare intently down my blouse.

Now standing, I proceeded question him about some items on the report, taking a stern tone, with my hands on my hips, assuming a rather proper posture that left not much to his imagination.

I'm sure he will be back to see more with some trivial excuse to visit.

Thank you again Sir, this slut luvs the attention.

xoxoxo

Old 10-26-2016, 02:34 PM   #6
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Apply a good amount of arousal gel to your clit, while sitting at your desk if possible. Turn the wii vibe on to a moderate setting and then go and have a conversation with someone. Be sure to sit on their desk, and in a part of the office where as many people around you can see.

If this is too risque call someone into your office and sit on your own desk.

Leave the wii vibe going the whole time.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:09 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Maintenance Attention Required

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Apply a good amount of arousal gel to your clit, while sitting at your desk if possible. Turn the wii vibe on to a moderate setting and then go and have a conversation with someone. Be sure to sit on their desk, and in a part of the office where as many people around you can see.

If this is too risque call someone into your office and sit on your own desk.

Leave the wii vibe going the whole time.
Thank you Sir,

Just to keep things interesting, I decided to visit the maintenance department on the ground floor. I took the labor expense detail with me and went down to see Carlos. His office is in the corner of a closed off shop area at the back of the building with a window looking out into the shop. A number of tradesmen were in the shop as it was coffee time. A woman in this area is a rare sight, one in a skirt and heels even rarer. I paused and said hello to the boys as I touched up my lipstick before entering Carlos's office.
Pulling out my phone to activate the vibe, I felt the effects of the arousal gel beginning to "warm things up" and the vibe starting to add humidity to the sitch (tee hee)

I walked around to Carlos' side of the desk, again, bending at the waist to point out a few items on the report. I could feel the eyes of the shop boys on my cleavage as I bent forward. Mmmmm.........and we all know how this slut luvs an audience.

Standing....turning.... I leaned on the desk beside Carlos, then hopped up, sat and crossed my legs. Immediately we both became aware of the vibe running as it reverberated thru the desk, much like a vibrating cell phone on a hard surface.

I remained calm, did not flinch, gave Carlos a smile.........and concluded our chat.

The normally well mannered Carlos did not stand up as I left the office.......Hmmmm........I wonder why?

Thank you again for the adventure Sir

xoxoxo.......

Old 10-26-2016, 03:56 PM   #8
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Holy crap how magnificent. Who would have thought the vibrations could carry through your lovely ass to the desk! Now I too can't stand up... As I have said before you have a habit of doing that to the guys around you.

I dare you to do some further testing with other guys in the office of this interesting transmission...

Your pussy's vibrations to your ass
Your ass's vibrations to the table
Arousal to the cock of whoever is sitting at the table

Perhaps try it with Mr Pervy?

Buzz buzz
Xx
Old 10-26-2016, 04:03 PM   #9
Scuba

Default Oil

Oil sounds like a great idea

Old 10-26-2016, 04:13 PM   #10
Danixt2

Hey there :]

Great thread, exceptional responses.

Okay here's my 'dare' for you, gunna try see if can up the ante so's to speak. Hold a 10 minuet conversation with a colleague....while wearing

- Crotch rope
- Remote vibe [See if you can get away with turning it on/up after you have started talking, sit down on the desk and then engage the vibe
- Nipple clamps [these only have to be on during the convo so you can plan accordingly, be sure to show plenty of cleavage as well ;]
- Be sure to use a liberal application of Arousal Gel prior to engaging in conversation, make sure you apply it at your desk or somewhere with other people present
- But there's more [unsure of your limits] Write "Cock Slut" on two pieces of tape, tape one on each ass cheek, while engaging in conversation find an excuse to bend over in front of him, you should hitch up your already short skirt beforehand so it just barely covers your ass, ideally he'l get a good look at both the rope, the vibe and the tape :P

P.S *clamp*

Dislikes: Genital pain play
Old 10-26-2016, 04:42 PM   #11
TheAwkwardOne

Whenever you look at the clock, you have to edge for each minute past the hour using the vibe
Old 10-26-2016, 04:56 PM   #12
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Great to see you again. So as a simple way to start my personal tortureof you here.,, one lovely tug, but you must be having a conversation with someone other then Pervy guy while doing it and coat your pussy and clit with the arousal gel beforehand. Enjoy as always
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
Old 10-27-2016, 08:45 AM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default All warmed up and ready for my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Great to see you again. So as a simple way to start my personal tortureof you here.,, one lovely tug, but you must be having a conversation with someone other then Pervy guy while doing it and coat your pussy and clit with the arousal gel beforehand. Enjoy as always
Sir John,

I thought this might be a perfect task to start my work day with!

Upon arrival at the office this morning, on my way up from the parking garage, I stopped in the washroom.

As you instructed Sir, I applied a liberal coating of arousal gel to me pussy and clit, after re tightening and positioning the crotch rope I was wearing, I proceeded to the coffee shop in the atrium of my building.

There was a short line up, maybe 6 or seven people ahead of me. as I waited, I started to feel the warming effects of the gel on my clit. Shifting my weight from my left foot to my right.........then back again, I discovered, by doing so, I could actually maneuver the rope laterally across my now swollen clit. While thoroughly enjoying this new discovery, I became distracted, I did not notice my legs had gradually spread approximately shoulder width apart, and my back had arched substantially.

"Miss.....MISS"?.......the coffee vendor called.......``how can I help you``

Back to reality, realizing my legs spread, back arched and chest on display as I held my rain coat in front of me, I began slowly tugging as I adjusted my posture to a more acceptable state.

Ordered my coffee, and went to the side bar to add cream.

Now Wet, hot, and delicious..........I enjoyed the ride up in the crowded elevator, and added a couple extra tugs for good measure
And the coffee was good too!

I have a feeling you all will make this an interesting day for this slut.

This dripping wet public messy girl thanks you for the task Sir John!

xoxoxoxo......

andreaswallows.........hot messy..........coffee.........and licks her lips clean, as instructed.

Old 10-26-2016, 06:17 PM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danixt2 View Post
Hey there :]

Great thread, exceptional responses.

Okay here's my 'dare' for you, gunna try see if can up the ante so's to speak. Hold a 10 minuet conversation with a colleague....while wearing

- Crotch rope
- Remote vibe [See if you can get away with turning it on/up after you have started talking, sit down on the desk and then engage the vibe
- Nipple clamps [these only have to be on during the convo so you can plan accordingly, be sure to show plenty of cleavage as well ;]
- Be sure to use a liberal application of Arousal Gel prior to engaging in conversation, make sure you apply it at your desk or somewhere with other people present
- But there's more [unsure of your limits] Write "Cock Slut" on two pieces of tape, tape one on each ass cheek, while engaging in conversation find an excuse to bend over in front of him, you should hitch up your already short skirt beforehand so it just barely covers your ass, ideally he'l get a good look at both the rope, the vibe and the tape :P

P.S *clamp*
Sir Dani,

As the rules state, only one task per post. Feel free to modify your post Sir.

Respectfully,

Sir Roberts cock sucking slut.

Xoxoxo

Old 10-26-2016, 06:33 PM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Oil sounds like a great idea

Sir Scuba,

Since it was the end of the day, i had a little fun with this one.

You see, i work in a large building with an atrium in the center, the offices are around the perimeter with the center court yard open from ground level all the way up to the top floor.

I left my office about 5 :45,, most of the people in the building had already left. There were, however still a number of men remaining behind on various floors below and above mine.

Standing waiting for the elevator, i had a clear view into the atrium thru the glass rail, i could see into many offices around the building and they could see me.
Pretending to wait for the elevator, i thought this might be a good time to apply oil to my legs, a girl can't have dry skin afterall.

As i bent forward to slowly slide both hands up my outstretched leg, making sure to apply the oil evenly, i caught a glimpse of a man two floors below standing in his office looking up at me.
i made sure not to let on that i was aware of his presence, but moved closer to the glass label rail to make sure he had a better view.

Moving to my other leg, i then noted he had called one of his work buddies into his office for the show.

Not sure what else they may have seen from that angle....looking up towards me....but i think everyone left pleased with the show.

Thank you again for the task Sir.

X oxoxo

Please keep posting, can't wait for my task list tomorow.!!

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast, edge, flash, nipple, public